Irrfan Khan Questions 'Qurbani' Practice - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Irrfan Khan Questions 'Qurbani' Practice
Old 06-05-2020
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong

Irrfan Khan Questions 'Qurbani' Practice

Hi, Logging my comments from a conversation I am having:

I'm an atheist and I think worshipping idols <<<< Idol worshiping has been given a hideous portrayal. by atheists, non-Hindus and haterz...The purpose of idol worship is to recognize the essence of god in all particles, wther it be a living entity ,or particles...But many seem to think Hindus only see "stone as god"..When you study history an civilizations...Egyptians, Greeks, even the Chinese, Japanese have stone idols celebrating their version of Bhudda..But we never see people abusing them...All we see is people abusing and mocking Hindus for idol worship and this is mainly bcoz of the ishilamic invaders and Christians colonizers over the centuries and that is the harsh truth

Quote:
keyboard warrior
10 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni ancient religons are destroyed but Hinduism and practices of idol worship and untouchable are still very prevalent....
Pouring milk on Statues doesn't make sense although I don't have any problem with it.

That' is also what burns many cultures presently in In dia...Vedic culture has survived when others have failed..The concept of untouchables is non-Existent during the vedic period..And besides, those are issues of society which have gone haywire over the centuries...According to the Bhagavad Gita, everyone is equal in gods eyes, whether they are man or beast...I'm not preaching at you, just saying it how it is...There's no verse in the Bhagavad Gita which discriminates on the grounds of caste..Your soul is equal in gods eyes. Your prays, requests are not rejected for simply being atheists, a woman or a "low born."
I agree with the issue regarding milk, it would be better to donate the milk to the pour, then to pour away upon statues ..abandoning such customs would be ideal...But the symbolic reason behind that is..Milk is considered pure and if you see the idols as a concept of god then milk is the only item worthy of gifting due to the nature of milk deriving from cows ..Otherwise why not goat milk? or some other animal? But then the same logic can be applied..Why not mass sell goat milk to the public? Bcoz genetically, cows milk is just as nourishing as a mothers milk..And vedic scriptures put mother above god..No other religion does that, none.

And here is the verse, those who still squabble over caste or high and low issues ..Have not read or understood the Bhagavad Gita...According to the verse, we are all equal in gods eyes:

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 9 Verse 29:
"I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him."

And Chapter 7 Verse 21:
"I am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul."

No other book has made such statements.

Quote:
keyboard warrior
3 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni let's have some Mahabharata references
1. When karna and eklavya were denied from learning archery
2. Karna was denied to fight with Arjuna

Although I'm from a Brahmin family but it's too harsh ...why are you giving references of shrimad baghwat gita when reality itself is quite open and exposed
Quote:
keyboard warrior
3 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni there were Devi's temple in which animal sacrifices were given what are the reason behind that?
Vedic culture survived not cause it was superior just cause of geographical location and natural hindrance
Sati pratha, bahu -vivah and many more
Religion divide among humans

@keyboard warrior
Totally irrelevant points...

why are you giving references of shrimad baghwat gita when
reality itself is quite open <<
Firstly the Bhagavad Gita was sung by who? Krishna or Acharaya Dron?

Eklavya was denied education bcoz it was a gurukul designed for princes..
which was only taking in members from royal household of Hastinapur and not randomers
..What is the problem with that?
Even today we have private schools which require admission based on social or economical rankings,
Even today many private schools require a donation
or some kind of financial input before admission is granted
. You need to live in a certain demographic location to be admitted. but no one has nothing to say about that? They just go along with the system.
Then you have public schools which are open to just about anyone, even the common man.

Your second point: The test was amongts princes to showcase their skills in who is worthy..
Was it an open contest to the public? No. it was a test of skills amongts the princes to showboat their newly learnt talent. to the citizens of Hastinapur and the royal family.
A bad example but it's the only one I can think of atm,
When we have Miss world contests...Does that mean only those who enter are beautiful?
or are their many more out there who fit the list? What about those who have not entered?
Some people are unable to enter for all kinds of reasons.
Does that mean they are ugly or not worthy?
But Karan raised a good question that day,
how can Arjun be declared the best when the competition itself is closed to others?

In the same Mahabharata, Krishnas best friend was sudahama..Was sudahama rich or a king? No.
In the same Mahabharata, Krishna was raised with poor cowherds and peasants despite being who he was...Did he have a problem with that? No.
Did Krishna differentiate between those around him when he ate or played? No.
He sat with the poor, ate with the poor despite being who he was. There was no ego in him over his nobility.

In the same Mahabharata, Acharaya Dron tells his own son...Humanity comes first before being born a Brahmin
When his own son boasts about "being a brahmin.
"

It seems you forgot those vital points like many others , and jumped onto the same bandwagon
due to lack of understanding..

@keyboard warrior
Animal sacrifices for devi:

In mahbharat, Pandu Putra Bhim, makes the very same point when Ghatotkacha (his son) is seeking a "bali" /sacrifice
(upon his mothers orders for devi pooja), he states clearly..Did devi ever ask for such sacrifice? No
then why do you do these things to dishonor them? All these questions were raised over 5,000 years ago and still many fail to understand.

"Sati Pratha" is not sanctioned by any vedic shastra, these are customs which became a norm due to society
after certain grieving widows could no longer bare their loss, again things which became custom

This was a common practice even among the Greeks (sati) Even in sikism (500 years ago) Ranjeet singhs wives were cremated alongside his dead body and Sikhism rejects rituals..So now you tell me, why are idiots in society doing this when there is no instructions or commands to carry out such activities?

There are many cases in the world throughout history when a bf, gf or a partner commits suicide when their partner dies..Suddenly the person can no longer live or go on in the world, they feel empty and grief stricken ..but again, when a woman commits sati H indus are stereotyped over and over again..But if a ramdom person commits suicide over a loved one, it is considered "romantic" and no, I am not justifying anything..just saying
Attached Images

Last edited by Neha.Kulkarni; 06-05-2020 at 18:33..
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks supersta thanked for this post

5 Lastest Threads by Neha.Kulkarni
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Rhea Mogul: USA, CNN Political Propagandist... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 23-04-2024 03:05
British Politics: Future Pakistani Mayor, CRYING... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 20-04-2024 17:59
Giant Prehistoric Snake Found In India... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 19-04-2024 02:20
Responding to "Indian Christians": Bhagavad Gita... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 0 1 18-04-2024 21:44
URGENT Message to Andrew Tate from Bishop Mar... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 15-04-2024 18:53

Old 06-05-2020   #2
supersta
Slippery Fingers

Female
supersta is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0