She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement
Old 19-01-2020
raajveer
Kung Fu Poster

raajveer will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

She clearly does not have the best sense of judgement

5 Lastest Threads by raajveer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
German Cops Clash With Protesters Over Weapons... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 21-04-2024 20:40
Riot Police Storm U.S' Columbia University; Over... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 19-04-2024 14:18
Woke-Left ecosystem using Indian diaspora in the... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 18-04-2024 18:59
Riddhi Patel, Indian-American Pro-Palestine... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 17-04-2024 15:23
Australia: 6 Killed including Suspect in Brutal... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing raajveer 0 1 13-04-2024 13:15

Old 19-01-2020   #2
Anorexic_Barbie
Post Addict

Female
Anorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enoughAnorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAnorexic_Barbie's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 10
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
I See You Looking At Me
Now she thinks its okay to publicise acid make up as fun?

Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men.
Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalBeautyTube

Subscribe | Like | Share

Old 22-01-2020   #3
---RuFfEdGe---
Wild Poster

Female
---RuFfEdGe--- is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Country---RuFfEdGe---'s Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 5
Dislikes (Given): 2

Do you feel sad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorexic_Barbie View Post
Lost her mind..

By boycotting her movies I read it harms others, spot boy, technicians SRK said something similar few years back...

Old 22-01-2020   #4
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0

The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---RuFfEdGe--- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorexic_Barbie View Post
Lost her mind..

By boycotting her movies I read it harms others, spot boy, technicians SRK said something similar few years back...
I replied to something similar:

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
30 minutes ago
Its not only the work of deepika...so many people have worked so hard for making a film... Their income also depends on the earning of the film.. although i dont support watever deepika says...but its not right that we punish others for her remarks....Even the people of india needs to be responsible before saying anything

Their income also depends on the earning of the film.<<< What you wrote is nothing but sentimental blackmail...This is another reason to boycott...If actors do not become responsible for their words and actions , then those who depend on them also suffer.

The common man who works hard daily , also spends his hard earned money to buy a ticket , to watch a movie, to support these actors..And in return what does he receive? His money goes into the pocket of those who support traitors...Democracy and freedom works both ways...If they want to have their freedom of speech to say whatever they like, to stand with whoever they like...The public also have the full right to reject whatever film they like...

Making excuses by saying "oh their livelihood rests on a film" , that is not our problem..Their are many street peddlers , dhaba walas who's livelihood depends on street customers...Does everyone queue up at these dhaba street stalls to eat a meal? No..If your concerned about peoples livelihoods then don't eat at home..Eat at a street stall dhaba where the common man eats so his business grows..A street dhaba wala struggles much harder then those who work in bollywood .And remember a film is about entertainment ..As film makers they need to be more responsible in what they say and do..Whatever they say effects society.

Old 22-01-2020   #5
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

He responded and I wrote:
Quote:
ashutosh joshi
29 minutes ago
@Neha Kulkarni ,neha...firstly i wanna let u know ..i support caa...but i dont understand why u judge me ...saying that i m emotionally blackmailing here..and lets suppose u have some different opinion.. would it be alright.. that i will boycott ur work which will affect ur surrounding innocent people ...do i have any right to do anything..which will affect livelihood of those people who work with u? Lets say...some street vandor..or dhabavala..has different opinion on caa...would u say...main nhi khaati iski shop per ..traitor kahin ka ��! By boycotting...u r not teaching these people any lesson...they will just stay quiet next time and keep their opinion with themselves ..u wont teach them the reality of CAA, that's the limitation of ur boycotting...as i was saying .. i support caa but i dont support ki some group of people thrash some girl in her hostel ,make her head bleed ...yes she is protesting but this thrashing can't be justified..

@ashutosh joshi I wasn't judging you, but it can be seen as emotional blackmail..For us to feel sympathy towards the cast and production team...This is what Deepika should have thought about..Her actions will effect the entire team not only her. That is not our concern...Yes I agree its sad, and unfortunate that everyone suffers who has provided an input into the movie project..But we cant afford to support even them, if they stand with Deepika in silence.

Yes, i agree they will remain silent and hide those thoughts...but its better to maintain a life time boycott then a boycott for or two movies..I also agree if some dhaba wala has the same views opposing CAA, then boycott them too..Why give money or provide income to someone who doesn't care about the nation? By giving these people money they use that same money to support and harm the nation..If they want to have those views then they are also responsible for their own outcome. We should not be made to feel guilty about how they will earn a living or how they will support their family. We have every right to reject their movie. They are famous today bcoz of the public.

If tomorrow you wanted to shoot your boss, bcoz you are unhappy with your boss, that is your choice..
and if I sold you a gun...and you shot your boss , and then you got caught... I too would be responsible for selling you that gun. Just bcoz we have the option to sell or do something, doesn't mean that we should.

We should not feel guilty for film makers or work assistants...That is the duty of Deepika...These people wont learn till their movies and careers flop.

Do you see the logic now?

Quote:
@ashutosh joshi i support caa but i dont support ki some group of people thrash some girl in her hostel ,make her head bleed ...yes she is protesting but this thrashing can't be justified..
<<
I don't agree with the thrashing either...But sooner or later someone will react..How much longer do you expect people to remain silent? Fools from JNU constantly talk rubbish about Hindu culture or India under the pretense of free speech...Sooner or later someone is bound to react...Say for example your neighbor keeps throwing rubbish onto your property...At first you will clean up the mess like a good neighbor and not say a word to avoid conflict, yes?...How long will it be till you get angry? And speak to him? Or will you keep allowing him to throw rubbish on your property ? Sooner or later, if you had any dignity you would get annoyed and speak to him. Unless you were a coward and did not care about the rubbish he creates...

Old 22-01-2020   #6
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
1 hour ago
@Neha Kulkarni ,hmm...well if my neighbour throw stone at my property...i would confront them for sure ,and a fist fight will be on cards for sure...and if a girl throws stones...i would warn her and mostly likely record her actions to take legal action against her. But i won't make her bleed myself ...may be u call me coward...as u saying so...and well anyhow i agree with u too when u say...u have to take action if someone talk rubbish...as girls like her and u (playing with ur words here n there and calling me things)...wont mind their tongue unless they were given a taste of their own medicine.
Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi hmm...well if my neighbor throw stone at my property...i would confront them for sure
<< You would confront them bcoz you felt angry? Someone is dumping rubbish on your property?? Someone is polluting your property? Your handwork and maintenance of your property is being disrupted by some ignorant fool ..After a hard days work you have to clean someone elses mess , right?...Now Imagine how people feel when the country is tarnished? When the country is being slandered from within? Those watching will feel hurt and react ten folds harder...
What is the point of having soldiers on the border of the country when traitors exist within the country??
I was not calling you a coward or playing with words...If someone was throwing rubbish on my front door step I would get annoyed too...There are some people who will simply sit inside their house and not react and expect someone else to clean up the mess so they can avoid conflict....Many people like that exist

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
1 hour ago
@Neha Kulkarni basically i find no logic here... bcoz ur stand is that these bollywood people should learn a lesson...now their movies might get flopped today..next year..she will do a movie with akshay or amir or srk.and this movie will be a blockbuster..people will move on and deepika wont say a word against any issue ..she may have some opinion but she wont say it...now u tell me...girl...did she learn any lesson or did u get anything by boycotting their present movies and took the income of other people? Or did anyone learn that caa wasnt targetting anyone? Only thing they will learn...just stay quiet...and at the end...they wil only raise fingers on Modi of being a hitler as they cant state their opinion.. similarly like u calling me names like alot��...khair chodo...and one thing... Deepika's movie got flopped not only bcoz of this PR stunt...but i have heard that movie is very emotionally heavy...and sad...by making it a one time watch only.. well this seems logical ,savvy ?

Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi bcoz ur stand is that these bollywood people should learn a lesson...now their movies might get flopped today..next year..she will do a movie with akshay or amir or srk.
<<<<<< This is why its important to boycott them for life, no matter who they work with....The rest of your comment makes no sense...How does Hitler fit into the equation?

Where does it say that YOU must watch their movie? Where is the rule? Its the public money which makes their value increase...As the ticket sale increases so does their popularity...If somebody wants to boycott their movie or boycott them for life..Then its their choice...If you want to go and watch their movie, then go ahead....If they want to call it a Hitler state, then why are M even watching bollywood? Why are people living in India? There are 50 Ishlamic countries in the world and most of them are not even democratic...Its a choice they have to make..Bollywood actors can star in movies, sing dance and earn a income or talk politics and become boycotted by the majority..That doesn't make it a Hitler state..SRK khan was made famous in a Hindu majority country before the Ishlamic world ever heard of him..Now the M countries know of SRK, they boast about him...

.Its the Hindu majority public who are making these fools famous , and these fools then speak out supporting traitors
Deepikas movie flopped bcoz of boycott, even they know it

Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi
When SRK movie zero was boycotted...He made an appeal for people to watch his movie..He said ..Peoples livelihoods depend on the film. i agree, boycotting one of two movies will not solve anything ...This is why its necessary for those who do boycott ..To start boycotting every movie they do, every project they do , everything they associated themselves with..

Old 22-01-2020   #7
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
3 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni maine kaha tha...inki current movies chahe flop hojaye..but may be inki future movies hit yaa blockbuster ho sakti...kyunki buddy... people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota...and her stand was only for a girl who got beaten up ..which isnt sound that bad...iske liye uspe life ban lagana tough hai.... And like aap boycott krne ki baat kr rahe...iska yhi result hoga ki...deepika and other actors will remain quiet in future... And they will only say...ki they cant tell their opinion publically...or fir blame modi per dalange...ki voh hitler type ka aadmi hai....bs yahi kaha maine...i didnt say anything about hitler state....btw..state means kuch btana or apni baat kehna ..
Well...neha...good luck for ur stand .. i have other opinion though.
@ashutosh joshiinki
Quote:
current movies chahe flop hojaye..but may be inki future movies hit yaa blockbuster ho sakti...kyunki buddy... people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota ..people move on usually...or life ban lagana mushkil bhi hota...and her stand was only for a girl who got beaten up
<<<

Its true, the public tends to forget and move on, but I don't think they will..Not this time..Even if what you say is true...Why did Deepika not show concerns when the Sikh or Hindu girls In Pak i stan were abducted? or comment on Hindu Kashmiris? There are 20 million orphans across India who suffer daily...Does Deepika go and visit them and end up on the news? No..But anything that happens in JNU and shes there...Like every other opportunist...

We work hard for our money, we don't have to watch their movies...Its our choice...I don't watch movies bcoz some spot buy will get paid and he will get happy when he goes home...They chose that life, to work in the film industry..They chose to become actors and workers in that industry...If they become a flop actor or side actress or their film fails..that's their problem..They are the actors. Even if they remain silent and don't express themselves, it doesn't change anything..
The public is aware now, how manipulative they can be.

They can have their point of view..It doesn't mean we have to agree with them either. If we don't like what they say or do...we don't have to like them or watch their movies. Under democracy we can like or reject whatever.

If someone gives you abuse or Talks rubbish do you become their friends? No.
Whatever reason she went to JNU, she went few days before her movie...Cheap publicity stunt..
If they want to call it a Hitler state or Modi's Hitler rule, who cares? Amir Khan said India has become intolerant..
They are actors not role models. .They don't represent culture. They represent the entertainment world.

Take care.

Majority of these actors don't care if your family eats or not..They don't care if your house bills are paid.
Whether you get a job, or fail in your exams, it makes no difference to these actors. Who are you to them? Nobody.
These actors only care about their films becoming a big hit, so they can get paid. So their fame increases.
They rely on the pubic to spend their hard earned money on their tickets.
Even if they donate a few lakh here or there, they make twice the amount after they receive publicity.

Old 22-01-2020   #8
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like

ashutosh joshi
Quote:
3 hours ago
@Neha Kulkarni i dont care about these actors too , i dont even watch their movies...i have stopped watching them...but hard truth is...people will move on...and they will deliver another hit movie...sorry neha...i have observed this...so bol rha hun..dont mind...nd relax
Quote:
​ ashutosh joshi truth is...people will move on...and they will deliver another hit movie.
<< What you say is true..I've noticed that too, maybe it might be different this time, who knows..This issue is not only restricted to India, even in Hollywood people are having the same problems, Hollywood actors demonizing American way of life in the name of liberalism..Its some kind of global sickness to destroy patriotism