Affect of saying the word ALLAH - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Islamic Society
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Affect of saying the word ALLAH
Old 18-03-2004
z-a-i-n-a-b1
Insane Poster

z-a-i-n-a-b1 is an unknown quantity at this point
has no status.

Affect of saying the word ALLAH

Vander Hoven, a psychologist from Netherlands, announced his new discovery about the effect of reading the Quran and repeating the word ALLAH both on patients and on normal persons. The Dutch professor confirms his discovery with studies and research applied on many patients over a period of three years. Some of his patients were non-Muslims, others do not speak Arabic and were trained to pronounce the word "ALLAH" clearly; the result was great, particularly on those who suffer from dejection and tension. Al Watan, a Saudi daily reported that the psychologist was quoted to say that Muslims who can read Arabic and who read the Quran regularly could protect themselves from psychological diseases.

The psychologist explained how each letter in the word "ALLAH" affects healing of psychological diseases. He pointed out in his research that pronouncing the first letter in the word "ALLAH" which is the letter
( A ), released from the respiratory system, controls breathing. He added that pronouncing the velar consonant ( L ) in the Arabic way, with the tongue touching slightly the upper part of the jaw producing a short pause and then repeating the same pause constantly, relaxes the aspiration.

Also, pronouncing the last letter which is the letter ( H ) makes a contact between the lungs and the heart and in turn this contact controls the heartbeat.

What is exciting in the study is that this psychologist is a non-Muslim, but interested in Islamic sciences and searching for the secrets of the Holy Quran. Allah, The Great and Glorious, says, We will show them Our signs in the universe and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to (remember me in ur Dua) ALLAHU AKBAR Allah is great

In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of people praying for others. Next, stop and think and appreciate Allah's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to him.

Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength." ...Ameen

le amaré siempre y por siempre It's been too long and I'm lost without you....what am I gonna do....said I been needin' you, wantin' you....wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you....Is ur heart still mine....I wanna cry sometimes............I miss you

Last edited by z-a-i-n-a-b1; 20-03-2004 at 15:12..

5 Lastest Threads by z-a-i-n-a-b1
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post

Old 18-03-2004   #2
MY_NAME_IS_NEO
Creaming The Posts

male
MY_NAME_IS_NEO is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

has no status.
ermmm k

FUKin WID ME COZ IM A TEENAGER, WITH A LITLLE BIT OF GOLD ND A PAGER, SEARCHIN MY CAR SEARCHIN FOR THE PRODUCT THINKIN EVRY PAKI IS DOIN NARCOTICS

Old 19-03-2004   #3
¤«Çåm»®¤-
Insane Poster

male
¤«Çåm»®¤- is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength." ...Ameen
great saying nice one

¤«Çåm»®¤-

Old 24-05-2006   #4
Miss_Junki
Luving The Site

female
Miss_Junki is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
helo and salam,that's really good ,yea i agree with cam,keep's me going to specialy through the tough time's when i really need to know the right way .