I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it
Old 21-08-2003
°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º
Needs Lessons

°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º is on a distinguished road
has no status.

I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it

I am soooo annoyed wit all these STUPID FOOLS who dis Islam with the limited negative information that they hav gained frm the western media that continually attempts to paint a bad picture of Islam since the unfortunate events of September 11th- (which myself i do not condone) ----- i hav jus spent 10 minutes listening to a girl DISREGARDING Islam because she believes Islam oppresses women to a massive extent--- i listened to her pathetic argument because i wanted to hear the basis of it.... HOWEVR doesn't the west oppress women also or just as much... with the imagery displayed everywhere of how a woman should appear - slim gorgeous blonde etc thousands of women strive to achieve this... disregarding what IS actually important n relevant in life... so in my conclusion i feel that people should stop being narrow minded and gather all the information from a non-bias view before they start JUDGING others....... L8rz u lot XxX

You are just Jealous ...
that the little voices talk to me!

5 Lastest Threads by °º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
How the brain reads words Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Poisonous 8 47 16-10-2003 19:12
ramzaan Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Da Outlaw Gyal 59 335 07-10-2003 15:54

Old 21-08-2003   #2
x_FaZ_x

female
x_FaZ_x is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Alien Invasion Champion! Apple Hunt Champion! Apples Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Balance Champion! Basketball Rally Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Burger Man Champion! Candy Toss Champion! Cat Memory Champion! Cavegirl Champion! City Jumper Champion! Crazy Coins Champion! Cub Shoot 2 Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Fall Down Champion! Feed Mo Champion! Fishing Impossible Champion! Fishing the Sea Champion! Fly Shoot Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Gogo Pogo Champion! Golden Gate Drop Champion! Gone in 60 Seconds Champion! Gravity Ball Champion! grizzly Champion! Hanoi Rings Champion! Jigsaw Puzzle Champion! Jumpin Jacko Champion! Kaboom Champion! Life Bouy Champion! Lost Your Marbles? Champion! Magic Ball Champion! Mahjong Champion! Mahjong Connect Champion! Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion! Map Test Champion! Mario tetris 3 Champion! Meat Grill Champion! Memoreyes Champion! Mini Pool 2 Champion! Mini Putt 3 Champion! Minigolf Champion! Mission Mars Champion! Missle Attack Champion! Missle Strike Champion! MJ Baby Drop Champion! Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion! NFS Underground Champion! Pedestrian Killer Champion! Pencak Champion! Penguin Pass Champion! Pogo Panic Champion! Pop-Up Killer Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Red Beard Champion! Run Sam Run Champion! SAM Site Champion! Santa Fighter Champion! School Time Champion! Shape Game Champion! Shoot The Gatso Champion! Simpsons Snow Fight Champion! Skate Park Champion! Slingshot Santa Champion! Snorkel Champion! Sober Santa 2 Champion! Speedy Thief Champion! Squid Hunter Champion! Super Fishing Champion! Super Mario Mushroom Champion! Takion Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Teletubies Mercy Kill Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tontie Champion! Transformers Champion! Treasure Diver Champion! Trivia 1 (xmas) Champion! Trivia 2 (xmas) Champion! Turkey Shoot Champion! vBTetris Champion! Virus Champion! Virus 2 Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! Whack-A-Frittah Champion! Word Race Champion! Word Up Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xmas Trivia 3 Champion! Strip or Die Champion! The Orgasm girl Champion!
has no status.
lol u go gal agree wiv ya all the way

Old 21-08-2003   #3
¤«Çåm»®¤-
Insane Poster

male
¤«Çåm»®¤- is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
mmm well wht i think is say wht they like end of the day they dont know the roots off islam or know islam it self !

¤«Çåm»®¤-

Old 21-08-2003   #4
Mozart
Wild Poster

Mozart is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Hahahahaha at kully

Old 21-08-2003   #5
¤«Çåm»®¤-
Insane Poster

male
¤«Çåm»®¤- is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
lol u make me laugh some of the thing u post there no need keep ur thought to ur self man

¤«Çåm»®¤-

Old 22-08-2003   #6
kismat19
Stop Crying..Start Typing!

kismat19 is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
THAT WAS INTERESTIN WAT U SED ASIAN GURL AND I AGREE WID U TO THE FULLEST ..

ITZ SURPISIN HOW MANY PEOPLE U WILL SEE WHO WILL PREACH AND TALK VERY PRAISINGLY.. YET THEY DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHIN.. FOR EXAMPLE SUMBODY SED TO ME IF U DID NOT READ NAMAZ U WILL GO TO HELL.. AND BLATENTLY SED TO ME U WILL GO HELL IF U DO NOT READ NAMAZ.. MY ARGUEMENT TO HIM WAS THAT GOD HAS LAID DOWN THESE RULES IN THE QURAN AND IT WILL BE HIM ONE DAY WHO WILL JUDGE OUR DEEDZ AND IMPLEMENT THESE NO OTHER SHUD BE ABLE TO STAND HIGH AND TELL OTHERZ .. MORE IMPORTANTLY ISLAM HAS ITZ FIVE PILLAZ WHICH WE MUST SHOW FOR.. NAMAZ BEIN MY TOPIC .. IF I DIED TOMORO WILL I GO TO HELL.. ONLY GOD CAN DECIDE THIS AND HE WILL DO BY LOOKIN INSIDE OF ME INTO MY HEART SEEIN HOW PURE IT IS.. WHAT INTENTIONZ I HAD WAT WAS ON MY MIND AND GOIN THRU AND HE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THESE AND THE POSITIONZ I AND MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN THRU AND WILL JUDGE ME ACCORDING TO THEM.... IF SUMBODY THINKZ AM WRONG PLZ LEMME KNOW.. JUST I FEEL OK AM NOT READIN NAMAZ KNOW AND I MAY THINK I HAVE REASONZ BUT THE TRUTH IS U SHUD NOT HAVE N E EXCUSE.. BUT THE LIFE WE LIVE WERE NO MORE ON A DESERT WERE ON A SURFACE WHERE WE HAVE TO SIN TO GET THRU... EG- ASKIN A GIRL FOR DIRECTIONZ WUD BE HARAM.. BUT TIME HAS CHANGED SO MUCH THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE TO ADAPT YET WE SHUD NEVA FORGET OUR ROOTZ...

I DONT READ 5 TIMEZ NAMAZ.. YET I MEMBA GOD B4 SLEEPIN WAKIN EATIN MAKIN DECISIONZ STARTIN NEW THINGZ EVEN WHEN I FEEL SOME SORT OF TROUBLE IS OVA ME.. AND KNOW REALISTICALLY I HAVE A LOT OF AMBITIONZ AND FULFILLMENTZ AND ONCE THEY ARE FULFILLED I CAN DEVOTE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO A RIGHTEOUS PATH AND ENSURE MA KIDDIEZ HAVE A PURE ISLAMIC HEART WHICH DESIREZ ISLAM NOT FORCED...

I BELIEVE IN THESE TIMEZ ISLAM IS BETTER LOCKED IN UR HEART AND FOR SHOW ONLY TO GOD.. NOT HAVIN A BEARD SO U LOOK ISLAMIC.. I NEED TO END THIS NOW!

AM SORRY.. BOUT THE ESSAY JUST A LIL PARAGRAPH OF A TOPIC I WANTED TO RELIEVE OF MY CHEST... AND WILL ACKNOWLEDGE UR COMMENTZ OR EVEN THINGZ U DISAGREE WID..

THANX
SLICKA / TAUSY...

Old 22-08-2003   #7
Tanny
Wild Poster

male
Tanny will become famous soon enough
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
The Problem is that since sept 11 Islam has been in the news all the time. People are more than willin 2 talk about Islam even if they haven't got a clue what they are on about.

All i say is that u keep ur opinion 2 urself and that you should never diss any RELIGION

Old 22-08-2003   #8
kismat19
Stop Crying..Start Typing!

kismat19 is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
I UNDERSTAND WAT UR SAYIN..

HOWEVER ISLAM HAS NOT COME UNDER SCRUTINY JUST AFTER THE ATTACKZ ON SEPTEMBA THE 11TH.. IT STARTED FROM THE DAY ISLAM WAS PREVAILED.. EG- THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H.) AND HIS FOLLOWERS WERE CONDEMND FOR THERE TEACHINZ AND THIS WAS B4 PEOPLE WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED THE MESSAGE.. AND ALL THE WAY THRU HISTORY ITZ EVIDENT..

THE T.V IS THE WESTERNZ MAIN WEAPON WHICH INFLUENCEZ AND ILLUSTRATEZ ISLAM AS BEIN BARBARIC.. ISLAM HAS ALWAYZ FACED CONFRONTATION AS THERE HEARTZ CANNOT ACCEPT ISLAM CUZ THEY FEEL WAT THEY HAVE TO SACRIFICE FOR ISLAM IS NOT WORTH IT... AND SO THEREFORE AS WELL AS REJECT THEY TRY NEGLECTIN TO.. BUT ISLAM HAS ALWAYZ TRIED TO BE SNUBBED AS IT IS THE MOST GROWIN RELIGION AND MANY SIGHNZ ARE EVIDENT.. HOWEVER IS PART OF OUR RELIGION SEEIN IF WE HAVE FAITH IN THE UNSEEN AND REJECTIN THE TEMPTATIONZ AND KEEPIN TO THIS FAITH IN UR CREATOR..

SLICKA..

Old 22-08-2003   #9
Tanny
Wild Poster

male
Tanny will become famous soon enough
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
kismat19 said in post #13 :
I UNDERSTAND WAT UR SAYIN..

HOWEVER ISLAM HAS NOT COME UNDER SCRUTINY JUST AFTER THE ATTACKZ ON SEPTEMBA THE 11TH.. IT STARTED FROM THE DAY ISLAM WAS PREVAILED.. EG- THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H.) AND HIS FOLLOWERS WERE CONDEMND FOR THERE TEACHINZ AND THIS WAS B4 PEOPLE WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED THE MESSAGE.. AND ALL THE WAY THRU HISTORY ITZ EVIDENT..

THE T.V IS THE WESTERNZ MAIN WEAPON WHICH INFLUENCEZ AND ILLUSTRATEZ ISLAM AS BEIN BARBARIC.. ISLAM HAS ALWAYZ FACED CONFRONTATION AS THERE HEARTZ CANNOT ACCEPT ISLAM CUZ THEY FEEL WAT THEY HAVE TO SACRIFICE FOR ISLAM IS NOT WORTH IT... AND SO THEREFORE AS WELL AS REJECT THEY TRY NEGLECTIN TO.. BUT ISLAM HAS ALWAYZ TRIED TO BE SNUBBED AS IT IS THE MOST GROWIN RELIGION AND MANY SIGHNZ ARE EVIDENT.. HOWEVER IS PART OF OUR RELIGION SEEIN IF WE HAVE FAITH IN THE UNSEEN AND REJECTIN THE TEMPTATIONZ AND KEEPIN TO THIS FAITH IN UR CREATOR..

SLICKA..
That True but the Real Problem is that PPL like Bin Laden have given Islam a even more Bad name and those guys say they are doing it for Islam. But In Islam it say Live in Peace not go around and blow up buildings and Kill Innocent People.

Till we can live in Peace and don't have ppl using Islam as a War against the Western World then Islam can grow even stronger and SHow the rest of the world that Islam is The biggest Religion in the WORLD.

Old 22-08-2003   #10
°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º
Needs Lessons

°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
I think that the point u mentioned about reading NAMAAZ 5 times a day- doing salaat is understandable- it is a way of helping the person to always be acknowledging Allah throughout the course of the day ... and i suppose if u are always Appreciating and remembering Allah then it is just as good but Salaat is the preferred version of this because not only does it continue ur rememberance of Allah but it also keeps u pure and clean... in a deeper sense than just the process of physically washing washing urself i believe... Afterall the prophet Muhammed - peace be upon him- taught us to pray to show our dedication not to the world but to ourselves since we are conciously making an effort to please Allah... these are my thoughts on it ... u dont have to agree i'm not asking u too but understand wer im comin frm (y) XxX

You are just Jealous ...
that the little voices talk to me!