Shah Rukh Khan says ‘I am a Muslim, my wife is a Hindu and my kids are Hindustan’ - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Shah Rukh Khan says ‘I am a Muslim, my wife is a Hindu and my kids are Hindustan’
Old 28-01-2020
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It

Shah Rukh Khan says ‘I am a Muslim, my wife is a Hindu and my kids are Hindustan’

Quote:
NEW DELHI: Indian film actor Shah Rukh Khan has once again reiterated that religion is not discussed at his house, adding that his children write “Indian” in forms where they need to mention their religion.

During his visit to the sets of Dance Plus 5 that was aired Saturday night, Shah Rukh said, “Humne koi Hindu-Musalman ki baat hi nahi ki. Meri biwi Hindu hai, mai Musalman hoon.

Aur mere jo bacche hain, wo Hindustan hain.” Everyone clapped as he continued, “Jab wo school gae to school me wo bharna padta hai ki religion kya hai. To jab meri beti choti thi, usne aa ke pucha bhi mujhse ek baar, ‘papa hum kaun se religion ke hain?’ Maine usme ye likha ki hum Indian hi hain yaar, koi religion nahi hai. Aur hona bhi nahi chahiye. (We have never discussed Hindu-Muslim. My wife is Hindu, I am a Muslim and our kids are Hindustan. When they went to school, they had to write their religion. My daughter came to me once and asked ‘what is our religion?’ I simply wrote in her form that we are Indian, we do not have a religion.)

SRK has often insisted that religion is not imposed inside his house and they celebrate all festivals. Talking about his kids, SRK had earlier said, “I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones - Aryan and Suhana. The Khan has been bequeathed by me so they can’t really escape it,” reported foreign media. About his own religion, Shah Rukh had said, “I’m not religious in terms of offer namaz [prayer] five times but I am Islamic.

I believe in the tenets of Islam and I believe that it’s a good religion and a good discipline.” After his films, Imtiaz Ali’s Jab Harry Met Sejal and Aanand L Rai’s Zero, failed to do well, SRK is yet to announce any film post the debacle of Zero.

Nonetheless, he has a few production ventures including Abhishek Bachchan’s Bob Biswas, which went on floors earlier this week in Delhi.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/604...-are-hindustan

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks Neha.Kulkarni thanked for this post

5 Lastest Threads by BulletProofYogi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Welcome to the world of hypocrisy! Good... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 0 1 19-03-2024 07:23
Israel 'at war' Vs Hamas Memes collection Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MIDUS 19 20 08-10-2023 15:43
The rise of necrophilia cases in Pakistan Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 26-09-2023 00:29
Khalistan, Jagmeet Singh & Justin Trudeau... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing micklfc08 19 20 24-09-2023 15:46

Old 28-01-2020   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProof View Post
Quote:
NEW DELHI: Indian film actor Shah Rukh Khan has once again reiterated that religion is not discussed at his house, adding that his children write “Indian” in forms where they need to mention their religion.

During his visit to the sets of Dance Plus 5 that was aired Saturday night, Shah Rukh said, “Humne koi Hindu-Musalman ki baat hi nahi ki. Meri biwi Hindu hai, mai Musalman hoon.

Aur mere jo bacche hain, wo Hindustan hain.” Everyone clapped as he continued, “Jab wo school gae to school me wo bharna padta hai ki religion kya hai. To jab meri beti choti thi, usne aa ke pucha bhi mujhse ek baar, ‘papa hum kaun se religion ke hain?’ Maine usme ye likha ki hum Indian hi hain yaar, koi religion nahi hai. Aur hona bhi nahi chahiye. (We have never discussed Hindu-Muslim. My wife is Hindu, I am a Muslim and our kids are Hindustan. When they went to school, they had to write their religion. My daughter came to me once and asked ‘what is our religion?’ I simply wrote in her form that we are Indian, we do not have a religion.)

SRK has often insisted that religion is not imposed inside his house and they celebrate all festivals. Talking about his kids, SRK had earlier said, “I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones - Aryan and Suhana. The Khan has been bequeathed by me so they can’t really escape it,” reported foreign media. About his own religion, Shah Rukh had said, “I’m not religious in terms of offer namaz [prayer] five times but I am Islamic.

I believe in the tenets of Islam and I believe that it’s a good religion and a good discipline.” After his films, Imtiaz Ali’s Jab Harry Met Sejal and Aanand L Rai’s Zero, failed to do well, SRK is yet to announce any film post the debacle of Zero.

Nonetheless, he has a few production ventures including Abhishek Bachchan’s Bob Biswas, which went on floors earlier this week in Delhi.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/604...-are-hindustan

How stupid is this man? Like seriously?

His children will be taught fake history...Things like: The islamic invasion never took place, No temples were destroyed by islamic invaders...

And vedic indian history will never be taught fully...

He claims he is not Hindu or Muslim, but he keeps a Islamic name? An Islamic identity?

His name KHAN automatically indicates that he is a MUSLIM...I'm not saying anything is wrong with anyone who wants to follow Islam,even if I don't agree or want to associate myself with the religion it doesnt mean I have to accept it..I am allowed to reject or like what I please...The fact of the matter is..He is sending out a twisted version of what and Indian is based on his own cross bred genetic family make up ...

Now he wants to teach the public there's no such thing as a Hindu, when Hindus have lived in India for over 10,000's of years...

The Indian Muslim population will never reject their Islamci identity..they will continue to follow Islam..

Ife he believes in the tenets of Islam, then he still remains a Muslim.

While thick brainless Hindus who lick SRK feet will automatically listen to his trash and give up their identity to fall for his rubbish!

And that is a fact!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks Karmadev thanked for this post

Old 29-01-2020   #3
Karmadev
Wild Poster

Male
Karmadev is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryKarmadev's Flag is: United States
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 1

has no status.
I thought that was a bit strange too...Emphasis on being an Indian, then why does he keep the name khan or state he is a Muslim? Why does it matter? Does his wife constantly say she is a Hindu?

Old 29-01-2020   #4
eesha01
Feeling High?

Female
eesha01 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Countryeesha01's Flag is: United States
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 2

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmadev View Post
I thought that was a bit strange too...Emphasis on being an Indian, then why does he keep the name khan or state he is a Muslim? Why does it matter? Does his wife constantly say she is a Hindu?
Yehh, on interviews outside of India he mentions "I am a Muslim"
now he says "I am an Indian"