I went to grab my robe! - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

I went to grab my robe!
Old 28-02-2017
$_Hu5tL3R_$
Creaming The Posts

$_Hu5tL3R_$ is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

I went to grab my robe!

"Whoa!" was the first words out of my mouth when I stepped naked from the bathroom and strode into the living room of our small apartment like every morning and was shocked to discover that my wife, Lisa, was not the only one sitting on the couch in the living room. Beside her sat her best friend, Audrey, and, wow, was I giving her an eyeful!

Besides my slim and somewhat muscular body, I was showing a shrunken four-inch version of my eight-inch long cock which I knew was four inches more than my wife was comfortable with me showing her best friend.

Doing a one-eighty, I headed back into the bathroom, admittedly showing them my ass but, appropriately, shielding their view of my dick. I darted back the way I had come as quickly as possible.

Giggling female laughter followed me into the bathroom and I quickly closed the door. At least my wife was laughing and not yelling, I realized. She was a pretty easygoing lady but I feared I might have accidentally crossed a line with that one. So, I was relieved.

I went to grab my robe and discovered that it was not where I usually left it. Damn! I had obviously used it at an earlier time and not brought it back. I considered wrapping a towel around my waist but, deciding that more coverage was in order, I instead shouted to my wife through the door, "Lisa? Can you get my robe?"

More laughter filtered through the door and then I heard, "Sure, Dan. Hang on, babe."

After a moment the door opened and she tossed me my robe. We lived in Florida so it was not a big terry cloth sort of thing; instead it was a very light and very thin dark blue robe. Still, it covered me better than a towel would have. I put it on, cinched the belt firmly so I wouldn't accidentally give anyone another show, and tried venturing out into the living room again.

My wife was standing in the center of our small living room, smiling at me, while her friend, Audrey, sat on the couch where I had last seen her. Both women wore plain tee shirts, my wife's yellow and Audrey's orange, sandals, and denim cutoffs. We lived near the beach so it was a look I saw all the time.

"You could have warned me that we had company," I complained.

She smiled at me again. She had a killer smile. She said, "I did, but obviously you didn't hear me over the sound of the shower."

Audrey volunteered, "I wasn't offended, Dan, if that's what you're worried about." She had a little smirk on her lips.

"See? No harm done. I'm going to take a shower before Audrey and I head out to the beach." Gesturing to the couch across from Audrey, Lisa added, "Can you be a doll and keep her company until I get out?"

"Sure," I said. I couldn't deny Lisa anything.

Lisa is what most men would call their dream girl. Five-three, one-ten, big brown eyes, long blond hair, and perfectly-formed firm full c-cup tits. She was slim, but not bony, tanned, but not too dark. She had full pouty lips and a cute little nose. She looked like the girl next door and a, albeit short, supermodel at the same time. Personality-wise, she was vivacious, confident, and naturally sexy. Overall, she was just the cutest damn thing in the whole world.

"Great," she replied, giving me a quick kiss and slipping into the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and gave Audrey a wry smile.

She smiled back at me a genuine toothy grin and asked, "You're not coming with us?"

"Nah," I said, sitting on the couch across from her. "I'm just going to relax and play some video games. You heading for the beach a little early aren't you?"

She shook her head and said, "No, we like to spend time talking and if we go too late we can't stay as long because the sun gets too strong."

"So you go to the beach to talk, not get a tan?" I asked as I heard the shower begin to run in the bathroom.

She laughed, "Yeah, and meet guys."

"Oh?" I asked, wondering if I should be concerned about Lisa's time at the beach.

Audrey could see my concern. She said, "Don't worry, Lisa's not looking. She's already met a great guy. I'm the only one looking to hook up."

I was relived and accepted the compliment with only a smile. I asked, "You aren't seeing Chet anymore?"

She held up her hand to her forehead and made an L. "Loser," she said.

I laughed and then asked, "What did he do?"

She thought about that for a second and then said, "Well, like most guys I've gone out with, he was much more concerned with coming on me than coming with me."

I coughed, nearly choking on my own tongue. Audrey was always surprising me with her brazenness. Quickly collecting myself, I finally managed to say, "You just need to pick better guys."

"Yeah," she replied, thoughtfully. There was a moment of silence between us and then Audrey said, "I'm a little bummed you're not coming with us."

"Oh?"

She nodded and said, "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure, I guess," I said, not really knowing what she was going to ask, but glad to help her.

Audrey had always been nice to me. She was the maid of honor at our wedding and I trusted her implicitly, as did Lisa. Now, I knew that Lisa considered herself the pretty one and Audrey her 'ugly' friend. But, if Audrey were ugly in anyone's book it would only be in comparison to Lisa.

Audrey was wild and fun-loving but considerate and trustworthy. She was also gorgeous in her own right. Her five-nine, one-forty frame was svelte and very fit without a single ounce of fat on her. She had brown eyes, long brown hair, and cute little b-cup tits. Her skin was dark from all the time in the sun. Her best feature, though, was her smile.

Rewarding me with a big smile, she said. "Great, because Lisa doesn't do it right."

"She doesn't do what right?"

Audrey stood up and said, 'Let me show you." She grabbed the bottom on her tee shirt and pulled it up and off, over her head. She tossed it onto the couch beside her beige beach bag.

The bikini top she wore under her tee shirt was white with wide golden horizontal stripes. It was held together in front by white strings tied into a bow. The top covered her tits completely but for a little bit of cleavage in between.

My cock stirred under my robe at the sight of her beautiful tanned skin and flat firm stomach. I didn't know what she was going to do next, but I also knew that I needed to stop her. With my wife in the shower I didn't want Audrey to do something that might ruin our friendship or my marriage. "Audrey, I-"

"Do you like my bikini?" she asked.

The top was not that flattering on her but her body was so sexy I said, "You look great, but-"

"So, look at this," she said as she turned her back to me. "See how my shoulders and back are more red than tanned?"

"Not really," I said. I couldn't see a difference. Her skin was nicely tanned all over and I couldn't see a flaw anywhere on her body. My hardening cock could testify to that. I tried to keep it down but my rising desire for my wife's best friend forced me to sit up and try to hide it, lest she see it tenting in my robe.

"Well, it must have gone away after last time, but Lisa doesn't cover my back and shoulders correctly. I always get burned," she explained.

"Oh," I said, relieved. So that's what Lisa did wrong.

Audrey retrieved a bottle of suntan lotion from her bag on the couch and, handing it to me, she softly asked, "So, I was wondering if you'd do me?"

I assumed the double-entendre was accidental on her part but her words forced me to think about what it would be like to really do her; fuck her. My cock was fully hard under my robe. I sat up straighter, tipping my dick down even more so it didn't tent my robe. "I'd be happy to," I said as I took the bottle, really meaning it as the thought of sliding my hard cock into Audrey overwhelmed me.

Audrey turned around and, instead of sitting beside me on the couch, she backed up, her ass clad in her denim shorts only a foot from my face, and slowly sat down on the edge of the couch between my legs. She gathered her long brown hair and pulled it forward across her chest, exposing her back to me completely.

I scooted back to let her sit down and, though I lifted my hard dick out of the way with my hand I had nowhere to put it so that it wouldn't bump into her. Mine was the type that stood out and didn't bend without pain. She sat too far back for me to hide it and so I held onto it with my left hand. She couldn't see me so I just held it.

Audrey's smelled of vanilla and her tanned shoulder's looked silky smooth, the skin flawless. I longed to touch her, take her, fuck her, but I dared not even give the slightest indication of my attraction for her, lest she tell Lisa and ruin my marriage. I had no intention of letting that happen.

She turned her head and looked at my face. She asked, "Is there a problem?"

"No," I said reflexively, one hand holding the bottle of lotion and the other holding up my throbbing prick so it didn't press against her back or ass.

She smiled at me and slowly said, "Well then, please, Dan. Take what's in your hand and rub that cream into my skin. I need it so badly and I hope you can finish before your wife gets out of the shower."

Was she being deliberately provocative? Was she aware of how her words were turning me on? Was she testing me or just teasing me? Or was she completely unaware of the effect she was having on me?

I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to use the bottle and hold onto my dick at the same time. I leaned back as far as I could and gently released my hard throbbing cock. It pressed against her denim shorts and I hoped like hell she didn't notice.

I took the bottle and squirted a liberal amount in the palm of my hand. The bikini top she wore tied in the front and so had a loop behind her neck and a strip across the middle of her back. I pressed my hand to her upper back, spreading the lotion across her smooth tanned flesh.

"Oh, that's cold," she complained.

"Sorry," I said, moving my hands across her skin to warm up the lotion and help it coat her evenly. I wanted to touch her so badly and here I was caressing her back with my hands. My cock throbbed with anticipation at the thought of fucking her, which I knew would never happen.

"Mmm, that's better," she cooed, leaning back a bit into my hands. "Now do my lower back, please."

I deposited some more lotion into my hand. I used both hands to warm it before I reached down between us and spread it down her lower back to her denim shorts. My cock throbbed as it pressed against her butt and I was glad she didn't notice. I felt so wicked at the closeness of my cock to her, separated only by my thin robe and her denim shorts.

"I need it lower than that," she complained as she stood up.

She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her denim shorts before shimmying them down over her firm ass. The bottom of her swimsuit, which she wore under her shorts, was a little large for a modern bikini. It road up a good two inches above her pubic hairline and it actually dropped into a little skirt about three inches long. In color the bottom matched the top, white with gold horizontal stripes. As she bent over, to finish taking off her shorts, I could see that the underside of the bikini was white and it covered her pussy completely.

I wanted to stop her, interrupt her, or do anything that might get me out of that situation but I couldn't. The prospect of her sitting her cute little ass down on the couch in front of me made my cock rock hard and my throat close up at any objection I might have been able to come up with. The sound of the shower was loud in my ears.

"There!" Audrey said as she kicked her pants onto the other couch where they landed beside her bag. Without even glancing back at me she backed up and sat down where she had been sitting; right there between my legs. However, this time, she sat back an extra few inches.

Had I not pulled my throbbing cock up against my stomach inside my robe she would have sat full on it. "Oh god," I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath. However, instead of calming my nerves I breathed in the scent of her, vanilla and suntan lotion. It just made me want to touch her even more.

"Come on," she urged. "Put some of that cream on my lower back, Dan. Really get it down there, you know?"

Again my cock pressed against her back as I tried to tip my hips up, so it didn't press so hard against her and feel so obvious to her. I squirted a small amount of lotion into my hands and rubbed them down to the small of her back. Her skin was smooth and the muscles firm beneath my hands.

"Ooh, that tickles," Audrey giggled as she swished her ass from side to side, rubbing it against the underside of my engorged prick.

Only the thin material of my robe and the slightly thicker material of her bikini separated us. Surely she could feel my cock as it rested between her ass cheeks. She had to know what she was doing to me. Still, I dared not bring attention to it.

"Sorry," I said as I quickly finished applying the suntan lotion to her lower back. I wanted to grab my cock again, which refused to go down no matter how much I tried to will it to. However, Audrey had pressed her butt back full against me, trapping my rod in the valley of her ass. To get my cock out, the only possible way was by pushing her away but Ijust couldn't bring myself to do that.

Audrey said, "Don't be sorry. You're doing great. I just need you to put some on my shoulders and I'll leave you alone."

I didn't want her to leave me alone, I wanted to fuck her. But, really, with Lisa in the shower that was not an option. I needed to get this done as quickly as possible. I could only image what my wife would say at seeing us like this on the couch.

I squirted some more lotion into my hands. I ran my hands quickly up the back of her neck and down over her shoulders. "All done," I said, finally getting a hold of my senses, despite the insistent throbbing of my cock against her cute little ass.

Audrey slowly leaned forward a bit and stood up. Her ass ran up the underside of my cock. I was sure she could feel the length and breadth of it but she didn't say a thing as she then stood up fully, grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion I had placed on the couch beside us, and walked to her bag on the couch.

I sat up, tipping my cock down again between my legs so that it didn't tent my robe. There was no way I was going to mention it or show my excitement to her. She certainly felt it with her ass but if she wasn't going to say anything, I sure as hell wasn't.

She turned and smiled at me. She kicked off her sandals and spread her arms, striking an open pose for me, and asked, "So, you like my bikini?"

I didn't really care much for the bikini but looking at her cute sexy, and deeply tanned, body I said, "You look great!" I thought to myself, 'good enough to eat.' I had an overwhelming urge to push her back onto the couch and take her right there. My cock throbbed with desire. Thankfully, I resisted.

At that moment the water of the shower shut off and, two seconds later, the bathroom door opened.

I thought for sure I was dead. I whipped my head around and saw my beautiful wife standing in the doorway wearing her new swimsuit, her hands on her hips. The top of the bikini was a light peach color with big triangles to cover her tits, a long string across the middle to show a lot of cleavage, and a tie in the back. The bottom was also light peach. It rose to just above her pubic hairline and was tied on each side with a bow. Her hair was dry.

Lisa asked, "What's going on out here?"

I was speechless. I felt like I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. My hard cock throbbed under my robe with desire for Audrey as I searched for something to say. The shock over Lisa's sudden appearance began to wilt my hardness quite a bit.

Thankfully, Audrey answered, "I was showing Dan my swimsuits."

"Oh, really?" Lisa asked as she came around and sat down beside me.

My cock was halfway deflated at that point. I wondered where all of my blood had gone because I could feel that it wasn't in my face, either. I forced myself to lean back and try to look relaxed since my dick was finally soft enough to bend down and not tent my robe.

"Which one did he pick?" my wife asked.

"He said he likes the one I have on," Audrey replied, performing her open pose again so Lisa could get a good look.

Lisa looked at me and asked, "Dan, you like that one better than the pink one?"

I was relieved that my wife was not upset with me about ogling her friend and was more concerned about the fashion of the swimsuits. "What pink one?" I asked.

Looking at Audrey, Lisa said, "Try on the pink one so he can see how it looks on you."

Audrey nodded and pulled the strings between her breasts, loosening the top.

I said, "Whoa! You can change in our bedroom, you know."

Lisa said, "Dan, don't be rude." Then to Audrey she said, "Don't mind him, honey. You'd think he'd never seen a naked woman before. We're all friends here."

Audrey smiled and pulled her top off. Her breasts were small and firm, the nipples pointing right at me. She had very light tan lines covering her breasts from a bikini smaller than the one she had just removed.

I felt my cock begin to rise. I thought about trying to hide it again but decided that, hell, any embarrassment I might cause would really be Lisa's fault for thinking I would not get a hard-on for her sexy friend getting naked right in front of me. I knew it was a risky decision but I felt bold after Lisa had accused me of being rude for suggesting that Audrey should change in the bedroom. I was going to teach her a lesson.

Audrey hooked her fingers into the bottom of the bikini and very slowly pushed it down over her hips and down her legs. The left side of her lower abdomen bore a tattoo in the shape of a star. Her pussy had a small triangle of dark hair above her clean-shaven slit.

She looked beautiful and my cock began to tent my robe. I didn't try to hide it that time, though I glanced at Lisa to see if she noticed yet. I couldn't tell, as she too watched her friend undress in front of us.

Audrey put on the pink top, reaching behind her back to tie it off. The small triangles of material barely covered her tan lines. Then she put on the bottom, tying each side into a bow. She turned around and showed us that it was a thong that went up her ass, separating her cheeks and it had only a small triangle of material that sent the straps off to either hip. The little dimples just above her ass were the last ingredients that pushed my cock to full hardness.

When she turned around and looked at us, Audrey smiled and pointed to the front of my robe, which rode up so high from my erect cock that she could almost see my balls, and said, "I think 'little Dan' approves."

Lisa laughed heartily at that as she looked at the tent in my robe.

I smiled, much relieved that my wife wasn't upset. Even though I rationalized that any embarrassment would be her fault, I also realized that she might not see it that way.

Audrey nodded and smiled too. "So, Dan, am I to understand that you like this swimsuit better?"

I nodded and said, "You look great in whatever you wear, but, yeah, this one is better."

"Aren't you sweet," Audrey replied.

Lisa asked, "So, Dan, you didn't get hard when Audrey was in that other bikini?"

I ran the scenario through my mind. If I said 'yes', there would be questions. So, I decided to lie. I shouldn't have but I did. I said, "No."

"No?" Lisa asked. "Not even a little?"

Deciding a grain of truth could help I said, "Well, maybe a little."

Audrey said, "That's not what I felt!"

"Felt?" Lisa asked.

Audrey nodded and said, "I sat in front of him as he rubbed suntan lotion on my back and let me tell you, it wasn't a little hard, it was as hard as a steel pipe."

"Oh was it now?" Lisa asked, looking at me accusingly.

I couldn't believe that Audrey had said that. I knew my marriage was in trouble and I didn't know what to say. I had not planned to ever let her know that I had gotten an erection for Audrey while she had been in the shower. I stammered, "Well, I-"

Lisa laughed. I was confused a bit but then she patted my knee and said, "We both know she's sexy. I'm getting excited myself. There's no need to hide it."

Then Audrey said, "You know, the way that robe is riding up, it looks like 'little Dan' is a bit bigger than what I saw earlier."

"Oh, it is," Lisa assured her. "Isn't it, babe?" she asked me.

I said, "Yeah, I guess so." I didn't think eight inches was really that big. It was thick and long enough to just touch the bottom of Lisa's cunt, but it wasn't one of those monster dicks you see online.

"Would you like to see it?" Lisa asked Audrey.

"What?" I blurted, not really believing what I had just heard. Surely my wife had not just offered to show my dick to her best friend. The thought made my dick even harder.

"Is that a problem?" Lisa asked me. "Are you getting shy on me now?"

I had been trying to teach Lisa a lesson and now, well, this was getting serious. It was one thing to talk about how big my dick was under my robe; that was weird enough. But to actually deliberately show it to her best friend was taking the conversation into unknown territory. "No," I said, "It's just that, well, -"

"Look," Audrey said, her bottom lip stuck out in the cutest little pout. "I've already seen it once. Besides, I showed you mine, but now you won't show me yours?"

Though she had a good point, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Lisa wanted to show her friend my hard cock and Audrey wanted to see it. It was, after all, my wife who was asking me to show it. I couldn't be concerned about her feelings if it was her idea, I reasoned. I shrugged, took a deep breath, leaned back even more, and said, "Take a look!"

Lisa reached for my robe. Her delicate fingers grabbed the outside flap and pulled it off the tent that protruded from my groin, only to find the other flap also covering it. She reached down and slowly pulled that one aside as well, releasing the material with a flick so it opened fully.

Audrey studied me intently, her eyes glued to my cock. She even took a step forward and bent down a bit to get a better view. She licked her lips.

My cock stood tall and proud as it pulsed and throbbed with desire for Audrey. It was eight inches long and three fingers wide, the head flaring only slightly wider than the shaft.

From Audrey's angle, she saw from the head all way to my balls, which made it look even bigger. Audrey said softly, "Nice one!"

Lisa smiled as she looked at her friend and said, "Yeah, I think so. He really knows how to use it to."

That made me proud, of course. I smiled at that but nobody was looking at my face. The thought of my wife showing me off to her friend made me more horny.

"Does he?" Audrey asked.

"Oh, yes," my wife said, as she wrapped her small fingers around my thick shaft. "He lasts a really long time, too. Don't you, babe?"

"Huh?" I asked, lost in the moment and just barely aware that I had been asked a question.

"You can last a really long time, don't you think?" she said, as her hand stroked up my shaft, pulling some pre-seminal fluid onto the head.

I swallowed hard and nodded. "I guess so," I replied.

Audrey smiled as she stood back up straight and said to Lisa, "Longer than Chet?"

Lisa laughed and said, "Yeah. From what you tell me, about ten times longer."

"Yeah, right," Audrey said skeptically, "I've never been with a man that could last that long. I don't know if I believe you."

Lisa thought about that for a moment, nodding slowly as she absently slowly stroking my hard prick with her little fist. Then she said to Audrey, "Well, you know, I think I'm going to have to take care of this before we go to the beach."

Audrey nodded and said, "Yeah, looks like I started a little fire in Dan' pants. That is, if he were wearing any."

Lisa laughed at that.

Audrey asked, "So, do you want me to wait outside?"

Lisa shook her head and replied, "No, I was thinking that you could stay and watch, if you want to see how long he can last. Besides, you created it. That is, of course, unless it would make you uncomfortable."

I didn't know if Lisa intended to give me a blowjob or to have sex with me, but, either way, I was stunned that she would invite her friend to watch. Stunned, but also very aroused. I didn't say a fucking word.

Audrey smiled and said, "Oh, I'd love to stay and see that." Then she looked at me and said, "Is that alright with you, Dan?"

I tried not to smile; I really did. I couldn't help it. I smiled at her and said, "More than alright, Audrey."

I regretted saying it as soon as the words left my mouth. I thought for sure that Lisa would pitch a fit. But, instead, she stroked my cock as she said to both of us, "Good. See? Like I said, we're all friends here."

I held my breath, not knowing where this was going and not wanting to break the spell. I just knew at any moment Lisa would stop and tell Audrey to go in the other room. I found I liked her watching me. I liked Lisa showing me off. I surprised myself a bit with that revelation.

Lisa kissed me as she continued to stroke my throbbing cock in her fist. Her mouth opened and she teased me with her tongue. She pulled back slightly and asked, "Does watching Audrey turn you on, Dan? Do you think she's hot?"

I nodded as I gazed into my wife's beautiful brown eyes. We had already established that, so I didn't even consider lying in the state I was in. I also realized that Audrey could hear us.

Lisa smiled her little mischievous smiled at me and turned her face toward my crotch. She blew her warm breath across the head of my prick.

I looked at Audrey who was looking down at her friend, my wife, and my raging hard-on. I could see that she was breathing heavily and her nipples clearly dented the material of her little pink bikini top.

Lisa kissed the head of my cock and then took it between her lips. She swirled her tongue around and around the flaring head as she pressed her mouth down my shaft. She began slowly stroking my prick with her lips, dropping them lower and lower on each stroke until she was sucking seven of my eight inches into her face again and again.

I groaned in pleasure and caressed my wife's bare back. Not able to see her working on my lap because of the blond hair falling in the way, I stared at Audrey. Lisa had brushed her hair toward me so Audrey could get a good look at what she was doing to my prick.

Audrey said, "Oh my god, how do you get it in so deep?"

Lisa lifted off my prick and said, "I open my throat a little, like I'm swallowing it."

"I can't get more than five inches in my mouth without gagging, especially if it's that thick."

Lisa said "Here, come sit down and I'll teach you," gesturing to the other side of me. Then, as Audrey sat beside me, Lisa asked me, "Is it okay if I let Audrey suck your dick a little bit?"

Never in a million years would I have ever thought that my wife would ask me something like that. I tried to hide my excitement and said as politely and relaxed as I could, "Sure. I'd love that."

Lisa smiled at me and said, "I thought you might."

With my wife holding the base of my cock in her fist, Audrey bent toward my crotch, her brown hair falling down around her face. I could feel her cool breath on my hot prick just before her lips captured the head. While Lisa's mouth was always warm, Audrey's, initially, was cool. She pressed her head down, swallowing my already-slick cock into her mouth and down her throat in one long stroke, her lips lost in my public hair and brushing my balls.

Lisa, who had to release my cock to let her best friend take it all into her mouth, and laughed. She said, "Five inches, my ass!"

Audrey gagged a bit, pulled her head up and coughed. Then she said, "You taught me well."

Both girls laughed at that. I didn't really give a shit either way, as long as they kept sucking my dick.

Audrey sucked up my cock again, and began stroking the entire eight inches with her mouth. Her hair brushed against my stomach and thighs as she bobbed her head in my lap.

I was in heaven. I loved the feel of her lips running up and down my shaft as well as the squeezing of the head in the back of her throat. I ran my right hand across Audrey's back. Her skin was cool to the touch while my wife's skin under my left hand was warm.

Lisa pulled my robe fully open, ran her hands up my chest, and kissed me. She asked, "Is she sucking it good?"

I groaned and said, "Fuck yeah!" I was not trying to hide my pleasure from her in any sort of attempt to protect her feelings. I just hoped she didn't ask me who gave a better blowjob.

Audrey gagged again on my prick and sat up, breathing heavily.

Lisa took my dick into her mouth again, bobbing her head atop my lap with long rhythmical strokes. Her blonde hair flailed about as she sucked and I found myself wishing that she could take it as deep as Audrey did. Still, it felt wonderful.

I ran my hand up to the back of Audrey's head, pulled her toward me, and kissed her. She had really given an effort at sucking my dick and I felt appreciative toward her. Her mouth was wet from the blowjob and she kissed me back passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth. It felt so surreal to kiss my wife's best friend as my wife sucked my cock.

Audrey ran her hands across my chest as we kissed. At the same time, Lisa pulled off my cock and ran her lips down the underside of my prick to my balls. She licked at them as she stroked my wet dick in her fist. It was ecstasy.

I didn't know my limitations. This was supposed to be a blowjob lesson but I already found myself kissing Audrey. While I was normally cautious when it came to knowing the limits and not hurting Lisa's feelings, in that moment I was overcome with passion. I took my left hand, which had been caressing Lisa's back, encouraging her to suck my cock deeper, and instead cupped Audrey's right breast, the thin pink material of the bikini covering the nipple.

In the back of my mind I halfway expected Audrey and Lisa to pitch a fit and tell me what a bad person I was for thinking I could turn a blowjob lesson into a threesome. Much to my relief, that didn't happen. Instead, Audrey moaned into my mouth and Lisa resumed sucking my cock deep in hers.

I rolled Audrey's little nipple between my fingers through the thin fabric of her pink bikini. The little bud was hard with excitement. She was as turned on as I was, moaning her appreciation into my mouth.

Audrey pulled her bikini to the side, exposing her nipple to my probing fingers. There was no doubt about where she wanted this to go. If Lisa wanted this to stop she was going to have a hard time of it.

I cupped her warm tit in my hand. The hard little nipple bored into my palm as I squeezed and kneaded her small breast with my fingers. Not only smaller than Lisa's but different; after marrying Lisa, I never imaged I'd ever feel another woman's tits again.

I broke the kiss and glanced down at Lisa as she lifted off my cock again. She whipped her fist up and down my engorged prick. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. I was glad that there was not a hint of anger.

Audrey boldly took my head in her hands, turned me to face her, knelt up on the couch, tugged the other cup of her bikini aside, and stuck her left tit into my mouth.

I knew that if Lisa had a problem she would have said something by then, so I opened my mouth, sucked as much of Audrey's tender tit-flesh between my open lips as I could, and swirled my tongue around the little nipple. She tasted salty and her skin, though still cool, was warming. Her tits were small and firm between my lips, the nipple hard as a pebble.

"Oh, yeah, suck my fucking tits," Audrey gasped.

I had always known her to have a mouth on her but I was about to discover just how nasty Audrey could talk. It turned me on. Lisa sometimes spoke dirty to me but I would have preferred it even dirtier.

Lisa's hand still stroked my cock but her face appeared beside mine as she sucked Audrey's right tit between her lips and sucked hard at it.

It was so surreal to me that my wife and I were both sucking on Audrey's tits; who had just a moment ago been nothing more to me than my wife's best friend. Now, we were both sucking on her nipples. I had no idea that Lisa swung that way. She had never indicated that to me in the past. Was it just in that moment or was it a more wide-reaching thing?

"That feels so fucking good," Audrey sighed, her hands behind both of our heads.

I reached back to Lisa's crotch and pushed her bikini aside. She was kneeling on the couch beside me and her slit was wet. I felt for her clit and found it slick and hard with excitement. She was my wife and I didn't want there to be any illusions that I was exclusively concentrating on Audrey, despite the fact that she was so new to me.

Lisa, moaned at my touch, and rose up on her knees on the couch. She leaned in and kissed Audrey on the mouth right above me. She kissed her as passionately as she usually kissed me and, though there might have been a little twinge of jealousy, it was a huge turn-on.

Still sucking on Audrey's nipple, I caressed up her thigh to her bikini-clad pussy with my free hand, only to find Lisa's hand already there. I pulled my head back and watched my wife rub her best friend's pussy through her pink bikini thong. I got the distinct impression that this was not the first time for them. Had my wife been cheating on me with her best friend during our one year of marriage? Did I consider it cheating if it was with another woman?

Lisa broke the kiss and said to me, "Lay down so she can sit on your face."

I said, "Really?" I knew it was a stupid question. She was the one who had just told me to do it. I was just so surprised that she would tell me something like that I couldn't help but ask.

Lisa smiled at me and put her little hand on my chest, attempting to push me onto my back.

I could have stopped her, but I didn't. She was the one asking me to do it so I tried to push any concerns I might have to the back of my mind. I found that I liked her being a little controlling. That's not to say I wanted to be tied up or anything, but her aggressiveness turned me on.

Audrey stood up, giving me room to lie down. She looked down at me. She said, "Do you want to lick my slutty pussy, Dan? Do you want me to sit my nasty slit right down on your fucking face?"

Lisa, kneeling on the floor behind Audrey, told me, "Show her how good you are, babe. Eat her like you eat me." Then I felt her wrap her lips around my cock and resume sucking my prick.

I smiled up at Audrey. I loved hearing the nasty words and I did want to eat her pussy as Lisa instructed me. I looked up into her eyes and told her, "Sit on my face, Audrey. I want to taste you."

I could see the lust register in her eyes at my words. She turned her back to me and straddled my face. I tugged the crotch of her pink bikini bottom to the side and looked at her clean pink asshole above her inverted slit. I quickly examined her and realized that her slit was definitely waxed; no razor bumps or stray hairs. Her whole mound was puffy and ruddy with excitement; her inner lips were swollen and flowering out, her dew on them glistening in the sunlight that streamed into the room.

I didn't tease her. I could see she was beyond that already. I extended my tongue, making solid direct contact with the bottom of her slit, from my perspective, and licked up her pussy all the way up to her fuck-hole where I let my tongue dip in just enough to taste her fuck juices.

"Mmm," she purred as she fell forward and took my cock into her mouth as Lisa dropped lower to tease my balls with her tongue.

I grabbed Audrey's ass to encourage her to lower her pussy more firmly to my face, though keeping my thumb hooked into her bikini so it didn't slip back into place and block my access. With her slit rotated up so she could lie down and suck my cock, I could only reach her clit with my mouth, so she might as well press it down hard against my lips, I reasoned.

As the two hot women took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls, I sucked Audrey's clit and much of the surrounding pussy-flesh into my mouth. I gently but firmly began stroking the slick bud with my tongue.

"God yes, suck my fucking clit," Audrey hissed.

"Eat her good, babe," Lisa encouraged.

I was still amazed that Lisa was actually telling me to do that. I had not seen it coming and I didn't know how long it would last. I told myself to relax and enjoy it as much as possible. If I ended up doing something that Lisa didn't like, well, she'd just have to live with it, because I didn't know if I could have stopped myself at that point.

The two women sucked my cock like porn stars. They took turns but sometimes would both run their lips up and down either side of my shaft. I could feel them kissing each other around the head. It felt so good; so sexy; so naughty. I found myself wishing I could see it as well as feel it.

I ate Audrey's pussy and enjoyed the girls sucking my cock for at least fifteen minutes. I rarely came from receiving a blowjob but I was surprised that Audrey hadn't come yet as Lisa would have come three times by then. I was becoming concerned. I needed to discover the secret to making Audrey come by trying something else.

I pushed Audrey forward a bit and lifted my head. I pressed my tongue as deeply into her cunt as I could, scraping the walls with my tongue.

"Yeah," she shouted, "Fuck me with your nasty tongue."

Audrey sat up on my face and I laid my head back down. I used my thumb to rub her clit, which was just above my chin, as I extended my tongue as far up into her cunt as I could. With my other hand I pushed her ass away from me and, just as she was about to get off, I pulled her down on my face.

I had surprised Audrey because I heard her say to Lisa, "Oh shit, he wants me to ride his fucking face."

"Do it," Lisa said simply as I felt her straddle my lap, her soft calves against my hips and her hands on my chest.

Lisa's cunt dropped down around my cock, fitting down around my meaty dagger like a sheath that was designed just for it. I could have fucked a hundred women blindfolded and I would have been able to identify my wife's cunt out of all of them. We fit perfectly together. Her bikini was pulled to the side and I could feel the material travel down the left side of my dick.

Looking up I only had sight of Audrey's firm ass, her asshole at my nose, and some of her back. However, I also caught glimpses of arm movements up there and I knew that they were kissing each other and, from the sounds I heard, they were also sucking at each other's tits. Again, I didn't mind at all. The thought of it, if not the actual sight, turned me on like crazy.

Audrey began moving her body up and down, fucking my tongue. I held it as deep and rigid as I could for her to fuck. Some men may not have liked doing that because of the smell, taste, or sensation of being smothered, but I absolutely loved it.

At the same time, Lisa began stroking her perfectly formed tight pussy up and down my cock in rhythm with Audrey's movements, fucking me. "His cock feels so good inside me," Lisa told Audrey.

"He has a long fucking tongue," Audrey replied as she built up speed. I encouraged her to go faster and harder on my face. She took the hint.

After a few moments, Lisa again matched Audrey's rhythm and they were both pounding down on my body in sync. In the back of my mind I wondered if the couch could take the pounding.

"Oh, god, yes," Audrey cried out.

Both women were trying to pound my body through the couch, but I loved it. My day had gone from a lazy shower to having my wife's pussy pounding down around my raging cock and her best friend's pussy fucking my tongue. It was almost frightening but I loved it. I felt so wanted.

I breathed on every upstroke and continued to rub Audrey's clit with my thumb while she fucked my face. Then, with the hand on her ass, I used my finger to first tease her little asshole and then to slip it inside to the first knuckle.

"Oh you nasty, fuck, I'm going to come!" Audrey cried out.

"Keep it up, babe," Lisa encouraged.

I smiled to myself in triumph that I was finally going to be make Audrey come. I had gotten complacent over the last year, knowing Lisa as well as I did. I was proud that I still had the skills to try different things until I managed to hit on the right combination to make the magic happen.

Audrey slammed her pussy down on my face once, twice, thrice and then she came. She pressed down hard against me cutting off my air as she moaned and gasped in orgasm. She was quiet when she came, the only time she didn't have something to say.

Lisa continued to pound her cunt down around my cock until she too came, shouting at the top of her lungs as she often did, "I'm coming!"

Both women ground their pussies firmly down against me. I reveled in it. My cock was humming nicely with Lisa's sweet cunt spasming around it in orgasm. I could feel her juices running down my balls. Though I couldn't breathe I knew from swimming in the ocean a lot that I could hold my breath for nearly two minutes, so I let Audrey enjoy herself. I pulled my tongue from her dripping snatch, her juices running freely into my mouth, and licked delicately at the outside of her pussy, at least the part that was in my mouth.

Audrey sighed, coming down from her orgasm, and said, "You love eating my nasty pussy, don't you?"

As I couldn't inhale or exhale I couldn't say anything. I lifted both my hands and felt her tits, her back still to me. Both of her nipples were covered with fresh saliva, which I surmised was my own sweet wife's. I rolled them between my fingers for a moment. Then, unable to hold my breath any longer and starting to feel quite light-headed, I reached back and tapped her on the ass.

Realizing what I was asking, Audrey gasped and got off the couch. She spun around and dropped to the floor beside me and said, "Oh god Dan, I'm such a selfish cunt. I almost suffocated you with my nasty pussy."

I took a couple of good breathes of air as Lisa lifted herself off my cock and stood beside the couch, her bikini bottom askew and her top pulled down below her big tits. She laughed and said, "Don't worry about it Audrey. I do that to him all the time. One time he had to push me off him and I rolled onto the floor. He's strong."

I smiled at Audrey, my cheeks and chin wet with her juices, letting her know that I had enjoyed it and that she need not apologize. I said, "I'm just glad I made you come."

She kissed me and said, "You dear sweet man. That felt so fucking good. Thank you."

I was beginning to worry that they were done and there I was lying on the couch with a raging hard-on. I mean, I had made them both come and they still had on their bikinis. Maybe that's all they wanted and now they were going to head off to the beach.

Before I could form a question about it, Lisa said, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

I was ecstatic. If they had tried to leave I might have just had to wrestle one of them to the ground, I was so horny. Thankfully, that wasn't going to be necessary. Leaving the robe behind, the girls helped me up and then, with Lisa's fist around the base of my cock and Audrey's around the head, they led me on a very enjoyable walk to the bedroom, making me wish we had a bigger apartment.

When we reached the bed, both girls released me and crawled up in the bed, all asses and elbows from my perspective. They tumbled into the center of the bed together side-by-side, giggling and kissing. I didn't know exactly what the limits were, if any, but I decided to pretend that there weren't any, short of fucking Audrey. There was no way I was going to assume that was okay. I would never hear the end of it for the rest of our marriage if I assumed that was okay.

So, I climbed into the bed after them.

Lisa rolled on top of Audrey, kissing her more and more passionately. My wife palmed her friend's tits in her hands and pressed her hips against her as they kissed. I caressed up my wife's legs and knelt behind her. Her ass looked just perfect, nice and round. I pulled the bow on her left hip, freeing her bikini bottom to drape down her left leg.

Lisa turned and looked at me. She smiled as she crawled up her best friend's body and turned around. Facing me and looking me in the eyes, she settled her pussy down atop Audrey's face. Audrey slurped strongly at my wife's dripping snatch. I could tell that wasn't the first she had done that. I wondered again if they had done that in the last year, while we were married. 'How could they not have? They spent so much time together. Was I upset about that?' I couldn't decide.

I was confused for a moment until Lisa reached down and pulled open the bow on the hip of Audrey's bikini and pulled it completely to the side.

She then spread her best friend's pussy open with the fingers of her left hand, looked at me, said in her sexiest voice, "You want to fuck that tight pussy with your hard throbbing cock, don't you Dan?" she said, with that mischievous smile I loved so much.

I could tell she was getting off on her own words.

I nodded. I wanted to fuck Audrey so bad I could barely contain myself. There was really only one answer to that questions and I couldn't lie, not in the state I was in. Of course, if Lisa told me it was off limits, I would have somehow managed to resist. Lisa reached out and began stroking my stiff pulsating shaft in her little fist. She had one hand spreading her friend's pussy, and supporting her upper body, and her other hand jacking my dick.

She smiled at me. "You want to fuck my best friend? Fine! I'll let you. Hell, I'll even help you. But there’s one little condition."

I would have agreed to anything at that moment. I nodded. I hoped I could meet the condition, whatever it was. I wanted to fuck her so badly and my wife was giving me permission. I decided to shelve the question of what Lisa had been doing with Audrey over the last year to another time.

"Name it," I said hoarsely.

"You have to make sure she cums again," she explained. "Can you do that?"

I nodded. From my experiences before I married Lisa I knew that a strange pussy could either make me come much more quickly or make me last much longer. I had no idea which category Audrey's cunt fell in until I was inside, but I vowed to be careful. Audrey took a lot to make her cum, I had seen that, so I knew I had my work cut out for me. Of course, even if I failed I'd give it a hell of a try.

Lisa rose up and kissed me. I still had Audrey's juices all over my face.

She whispered in my ear. "I love you, babe. Please, fuck the shit out of Audrey for me."

'For her?' She had phrased it like I was doing her a favor by fucking her best friend. That was even better than her giving me permission. With Lisa's hand guiding me, I nestled the head of my dick at the entrance to Audrey's pussy as I whispered back to Lisa, "I love you, too."

"Make her come," Lisa's ordered as she released my cock and sat back, pressing Audrey's head into the bed with her pussy. She beamed a wicked smile at me and added, "I dare you!"

Audrey's cunt was slick but, I realized, very tight as I eased my prick into her. I had always wondered what her pussy would feel like, wrapped around my dick, but I had never imagined I would ever have had the opportunity to feel for myself while still married to Lisa. But here I was, pressing my cock deep into my wife's best friend. It was so surreal to me. I was sure I'd have woken up at any moment.

"Oh, yes. Stretch my nasty cunt with your big dick, Dan!" Audrey called to me from under Lisa's pussy. "Make me feel it!"

I pressed forward until my balls brushed against Audrey's ass, my cock just tapping the back of her cunt, filling her completely. I looked at Lisa and her face was covered with lust. The act of me fucking her friend at her direction, as well as her friend eating her pussy, was really turning her on.

Lisa called down to Audrey as she ate her pussy and asked, "How does that feel, Audrey?"

"Fucking great!"

I knew I couldn't have owned the biggest dick Audrey had ever fucked, but the fact that I was hitting bottom told me that I was filling her up and that's what really mattered. I could have had another foot of cock but if I couldn't get it in there what good would it have done me?

As I slowly pulled my cock from her cunt, glistening with her juices, Lisa said, "You are so wet, Audrey."

"I need this so fucking bad, Lisa," she replied.

"I know, honey," she cooed.

I wondered about their closeness again for a moment before slipping my cock back into the velvet vise of Audrey's tight cunt. She was slick enough inside for me to slip in easily but the grip she had on my prick was almost painful. I groaned in pleasure and pain as I nestled my balls back down against her ass.

"Shit, that's a thick piece of fuck meat," Audrey groaned.

"Just relax, honey," Lisa cooed to her as she reached between us and began gently rubbing Audrey's clit.

I looked down and watched. It was so fucking hot to see my wife's hand on her best friend's pussy as I pulled my cock from her cunt, all glistening with her juices. I stroked back in, this time a bit more easily. Her body was adjusting.

As Audrey's cunt accommodated to the breadth of my dick, I increased my pace, sliding in and out of her and savoring the feel of her pussy lips clasping to the sides of my shaft. She was so wet that I couldn't feel too much of the inside of her cunt. If my cock had been in danger of deflating I would have wiped some off but I was as hard as a rock at the situation itself and her wetness would only make the sweet pleasure last that much longer. I had a mission to fulfill, after all.

Lisa eased herself off her friend's face so she could get down and suck at Audrey's tits as she continued to rub her clit. She wasn't concerned with her own pleasure at all but was totally focused on her friend. She obviously loved her, as all best friends do. 'Did she love her even more than me,' I wondered. 'Did it matter? Was it a competition?'

Audrey looked up at me and said, "Yeah, give it to me, Dan. Fill my nasty cunt."

I stroked into Audrey all the more faster and harder. Her cunt squeezed my cock firmly but without pain any longer. She was tight but definitely fuckable and I was really enjoying myself. Any concern I had about my wife's relationship with this little sexpot were being brushed aside by the sweet friction of her pussy all along my shaft. I'd worry about it later, I scolded myself again.

"Harder," Audrey urged as she panted and moaned with pleasure.

She wrapped her legs loosely around my waist as I fucked her. She flexed her legs on each stroke, driving her bare heels into my ass and trying to get me to fuck her with more force. Lisa pulled her hand from her friend's clit as I leaned forward over Audrey, supporting myself with my arms. My wife sat up and watched, with her hands on her friend's tits, rolling the little nipples between her fingers. She smiled at me, letting me know she was happy with the way it was going.

"Give it to her," she urged.

I slapped my hips down against Audrey's, driving my prick into her deeply with each stroke. My balls slapped firmly against her ass as I fucked her. I watched her small tits rock back and forth under my wife's hands with each impact.

Audrey continued to try to pull me into her harder and harder with her legs. "Come on, fuck me harder than that," she complained.

I didn't want to hurt her, or me, but she was asking for it. I lay on my elbows, pressing my chest down against her breasts, forcing Lisa to withdraw her hands from her best friend's tits. I hooked my hands behind Audrey's shoulders and began ramming into her with all of my strength. Sweat beaded on my back as I worked my cock in and out of her clasping cunt with brutal force.

"Yeah! That’s it!" Audrey cried out, right in my ear. "Pound the shit out of my slutty fuckhole! Tear me up! Treat me like the whore I am!"

As Audrey unwrapped her legs from around my waist and spread her thighs wide for me, Lisa slapped my ass and said, "Fuck that little bitch, Dan!"

Both of their words inflamed my senses and drove me onward. My cock was as hard as steel as I fucked Audrey's tight cunt and I was surprised I hadn't needed to come yet. The physical exertion was dampening the pleasure just enough to let me keep going. Sweat covered my body.

As pressed her feet into the bed and used the leverage to thrust her hips back up against mine Audrey moaned, "Don't stop! Fuck me! You're going to make me fucking come! Don't you dare fucking stop!"

I didn't. I felt Lisa's hands on me, caressing my back and slapping my ass, but my attention was completely focused on Audrey. How this had happened and if it would ever happen again I didn't know, but I was determined to make the most of it. Besides, if I made her come it was much more likely to happen again than if I failed. I stroked in and out of her as hard as I could, rocking her below me with brutal force.

Audrey grew suddenly quiet as I slapped loudly down against her. Then she gave a single grunt of pleasure as she came. Her cunt spasmed around my plunging cock as her orgasm swept through her. I didn't slow my pounding of her quivering quim but instead continued even harder, trying to see if I could coax a multiple orgasm from her. The slapping of my hips against hers was loud in the small bedroom.

Audrey's cunt relaxed and girl-cum surrounded my cock. The squeezing of her tight pussy vanished and she was as wet as ever. She moaned in pleasure as her breathing slowed. I could see that a multiple orgasm wasn't going to happen so I lifted myself onto my hands and glanced at Lisa. If this was a threesome, she wasn't getting any attention. I worried for a moment that I had gone too far.

To my surprise, Audrey had three of her fingers buried deep in my wife's cunt. Seeing my concern, Lisa smiled at me and said softly, "Don't worry about me, babe. Fuck her until you come."

I was surprised by this, though I probably shouldn't have been. This whole time she had been mostly worried about showing Audrey a good time. She had always been generous but this level of munificence was surprising me. She really loved her best friend quite a lot. Lisa moaned in pleasure as Audrey worked her fingers inside of her with wet sloshing sounds. She wasn't totally bereft of pleasure in this, so I tried to push that concern from my mind completely.

Hoping to give Audrey another orgasm before I came and starting to figure out what she needed to make that happen, I hooked my arms behind her legs, lifting her ass off the bed, put my hands down on her shoulders, and resumed pounding my cock deeply into her from this new angle. This provided me with more support and leverage than before and I soon resumed a hammering of Audrey's cunt that made the previous pounding look tame in comparison.

Audrey looked up at me in pleasant surprise. Sweat covered her, though it was probably mostly mine. Above the loud slapping sound of my hips on her upturned thighs, she gasped, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I saw that it wasn't a complaint at all and I took it as about the best compliment that she could have given me. With the tightness of Audrey's cunt relaxed and her fuck-hole fully wet with her girl-cum I was able to last even longer than I would have otherwise. The wet sexy sloshing sounds filled the gaps in between the sounds of slapping, grunting, and panting.

Audrey's eyes were filled with gratitude as she looked up at me with amazement. She moaned, "Oh my god, yes. That's it, Dan. Use me like your personal fuck toy."

I fucked Audrey brutally, like a pile driver, filling her with my hard thick cock over and over again. I was getting tired but I didn't falter. I could also feel the tingling along my shaft and in my balls. I knew I wouldn't be able to go for much longer without cumming.

"Take it, Dan. Use me," she cried.

I slammed into her with all of the strength I had, the slapping of my thighs against her ass loud in the little bedroom as the bed creaked and groaned in protest. I had to drive her over the edge. She was so close to another orgasm but, then again, so was I. Finally, Audrey grunted and fell silent as her orgasm washed over her. Her cunt gripped me like a vise and filled with her girl-cum. I lodged my dick deep inside of her and let go.

Cum blasted from my prick against the back of Audrey's cunt, filling her with my warm cream. Jet after jet of cum flowed out of my prick and into my wife's best friend. I let it happen, completely emptying myself into her, letting her have every ounce of cum I had, just as I had given her every bit of energy I had left in my body.

Recognizing that I was coming in her friend, Lisa, "Yes, that's it. Fill her up, Dan!"

When I had finished completely I looked down at Audrey. She had already come down from her orgasm and was looking up at me with a smile on her face. She said, "Oh my God! That was fucking awesome!"

I smiled down at her, completely exhausted and covered in sweat.

Lisa and Audrey emerged from the bathroom as I, having put my robe back on, sat on the couch to wait and recover. My cock was still covered with Audrey's juices and my own cum. I needed to clean up, but I let them go first. They still planned to hit the beach.

As they walking into the living room wearing their tee-shirts, cutoffs, and sandals, Lisa said to Audrey, "See, I told you he was good."

Audrey smiled at me and said to Lisa, "Wow, you were right! I shouldn't have doubted you. Now, I wish we had done this last week like you wanted to."

I was shocked. With everything that had just happened, I was frankly surprised that anything could still shock me. I looked at Lisa as she and Audrey walked toward the door, gathering their bags to head to the beach.

I asked, "Wait, what? You planned this?"

Lisa looked at me with a smirk on her lips like I was so dumb. She said, "You didn't think this just happened spontaneously, did you?"

Audrey nodded and said, "These kinds of things take planning!"

I wasn't as insulted as I might have been. I shook my head at them in disbelief. But, yet, at the same time, I should have known somehow. I thought back on the surprise visit, the missing robe, the suntan lotion, the bikini show, Lisa's dry hair, and the blowjob lesson. It was so obvious in hindsight.

The girls both laughed at me and my bewilderment as well as the slow realization that crossed my face. While their laughter was at my expense, given what had just happened, my ego was fine.

"You could have just asked me, you know," I muttered.

Lisa replied, "We had to know how attracted to her you were."

"Yeah," Audrey said. "You've always been so gentlemanly around me that it was hard to tell."

As Lisa put on her sunglasses and opened the front door she said, "We'll be back from the beach in a few hours, so have a good lunch and rest up, babe."

Audrey smiled at me and added, as she followed Lisa out the door, "Yeah, you're going to need the energy!"

As I showered for the second time that day, I thought back on the events of the morning. It was unbelievable to me. I had just had a threesome with my wife and her best friend. 'Best friend' was almost an understatement. Audrey had been the maid of honor at our wedding, Lisa's roommate and best friend when I met her, and, from what she told me, they had been fast friends ever since their second year at college.

She was such a part of our lives. As I had dated Lisa I had gotten to know Audrey at the same time. I trusted her nearly as much as I did my wife. The way they behaved toward each other that morning, though, told me that it had absolutely not been the first time they had been in bed together. At the time, as turned on as I was, I didn't think I cared if it were or weren't, but, now, I felt I really needed to know if it had been going on while we were married. 'Had my sweet wife, Lisa, been fucking her best friend behind my back?'

If she were bi-sexual then why did she marry me without ever telling me about her desires for other women? Surely she knew that I would understand. I was very devoted to her and she knew that. I found myself becoming angry and disillusioned.

In no way was I angry at her bisexuality. That was cool with me, especially if I were invited. Hell, even if she didn't want me there, but that was what she felt she needed, I would understand. At least we could talk about it and work something out. I would never want her to live a lie.

No, it wasn't the bisexuality, it was the dishonesty. If she had been fucking around with Audrey while we were married then that meant that she didn't trust me with the truth. If she didn't trust me, then what did we have?

Now, I had really enjoyed the threesome and I definitely wanted the repeat that Audrey's parting words had hinted at, but I needed to know where I stood with Lisa. How one-sided was our relationship? With a girl as beautiful, smart, vivacious, and sexy as Lisa, who could have any man she desired, I had no doubt that I loved her more than she loved me. That was fine. However, for her to cheat on me with her friend was a big deal.

'What if I discovered that she had been cheating? What then? What did I want?' I had no idea. I knew I had to know the truth and I was formulating a plan to broach the subject without too much drama. Problem was, after the subject was broached, what was I going to do with the knowledge? Demand a divorce? No. I didn't want to lose Lisa over this, no matter what the truth was. Get angry? Probably. Demand an explanation and an apology? Definitely. How could I do any of this without throwing all possibilities of another threesome with Audrey out the window? I was working on that.

Stepping out of the shower, still wet, I decided to put my plan into motion. It was a simple plan; the simplest, really. So, I texted Lisa, *Eat light. I am taking you and Audrey to Olive Garden at five.*

As I dried off she sent me two texts. First, she wrote, *Sounds great!* Then she added, *Audrey wants to shop for a new dress, be home at four.*

I found myself dreading the evening. I might find out stuff I didn't want to know, I acknowledged to myself. I tried to shake off the jitters as best I could that afternoon but the thoughts still lingered.

To be continued.......

my ex below gives lap dances

5 Lastest Threads by $_Hu5tL3R_$
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
BLACK PEOPLE Existed Before Your Religion - Sa Ra... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing $_Hu5tL3R_$ 0 1 08-04-2024 20:37
French police shoot woman who shouted 'Allah... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing $_Hu5tL3R_$ 0 1 01-11-2023 07:50
Hijab-wearing woman shot by police in Paris metro Topics & Posts For Public Viewing $_Hu5tL3R_$ 0 1 01-11-2023 07:45
AJ seeks revenge on Ukrainian rival in Saudi... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing $_Hu5tL3R_$ 0 1 20-08-2022 23:40
Go Back to your Country - Mansur & Visitor -... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 1 2 06-06-2021 21:18

Old 28-02-2017   #2
$_Hu5tL3R_$
Creaming The Posts

Male
$_Hu5tL3R_$ is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

has no status.
Waiting patiently, dressed up in my nicest suit, I finally got a text from Lisa at fifteen minutes after four which read, *Running late. Meet you at OG at five.*

*Okay* I texted back as I headed out of the house, drove to the bank, and took out quite a bit of cash. Then I headed over to the restaurant, trying to push my apprehension aside.

When I arrived, the girls were nowhere to be seen. I glanced inside and discovered that there was no waiting list to get in. So, I sat on the bench outside and waited for Lisa and Audrey to arrive. As usual, the weather was nice, so I didn't mind; it gave me time to gather my thoughts again.

At exactly five o'clock they pulled up in Audrey's yellow VW Beetle. The little car was a bit beat up but still cute. The girls could clearly be seen through the windshield.

As I stood up they hopped out of the car. Watching first my wife and then Audrey get out of the car, I was floored. They were both so fucking beautiful.

My wife, Lisa, wore a short, strapless red dress, tall black pumps and her blond hair pulled up in loose curls. Looking at the sexy woman who smiled at me as she approached, I felt so lucky to be married to her.

Audrey, half a foot taller than my wife, was stunning in a short black dress, which clung tightly to her slim body, and black stilettos. The dress was held up by a strap at each shoulder which left her chest bare. Though her small tits and the dress left no cleavage, unlike Lisa's, it was dead sexy. I noticed that her hair had faint blond highlights and a slight wave to it that hadn't been present that morning. She flashed me a smile before turning to lock up her car.

Lisa came up and kissed me. She then said, "You look yummy."

"Me? You look beautiful!" I told her.

"What? This old thing?" she said with a laugh.

We both knew it was brand new. I said, "I like the hair too."

"Yeah? I didn't know if you'd like it. I know you usually prefer it down."

"I usually do, but the rings are so cute. It makes you look so innocent."

She laughed.

Audrey walked up and asked, "What are you two laughing about?"

Lisa said, "Dan said that I look innocent."

Audrey smiled at her and said, "Because of the hair, right? See, I told you it was a good look for you." Turning to me she added, "Love the suit, but the way."

"Thanks," I said. "That's a hot dress. Are those blond highlights I see?"

Audrey gave me a big smile and said, "Thank you for noticing. Yes. Do you like them?"

I nodded, before boldly reaching up and gently touching a lock of her hair. As I pulled it through my fingers I ran the back of my hand softly against her cheek. Prior to that morning I would have never touched another woman like that, especially in front of my wife. Things had surely changed. I said, "Yes, very pretty."

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, her hand on my chest. Then she looked at me and asked, "Are we going to have some more fun tonight?"

I smiled at her and asked, "You need more?"

"Yes," she breathed. "This past year has been so bad for me."

I thought about that and wondered if that was the answer to the questions that I had. I decided to pursue that subject a little later and not do it standing outside.

Lisa stood right beside us, watching and listening. The fact that she didn't say anything told me that, she too, was expecting another threesome that night. My wife was not the shy sort to hold her tongue if she objected to anything at all.

"So, do you want to skip the meal and head straight home?" I asked.

"No, I'm starving," Audrey said and then giggled.

Lisa added with a smile, "We didn't get dressed up just to go home."

I laughed. I had known they were going to say that. I also knew that the little bite I had for lunch was not going to get me through the night. I was hungry too.

We walked into the restaurant and found that there was still no line, though the place was at about seventy percent capacity. The hostess handed us off to a waitress who seated us at a booth deep inside the restaurant.

I let the girls precede me and they sat in the booth on opposite sides of the table, Audrey on the left and Lisa on the right. I hesitated as to whom I should sit beside. It may seem like a minor thing but, especially with the plan I had in the works, it was crucial. On the one hand, I wanted to watch Lisa's face when I broached the subject, but I also knew it was proper to sit beside my wife when seated with a guest. So, I moved to sit beside Lisa.

Lisa said, "You sit on that side, Babe."

Audrey smiled at us and said, "Lisa, you are too good to me. Come here, Dan. Sit beside me. I don't bite. That is, unless you ask me to."

I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I sat beside Audrey as she scooted in closer to the window. I felt awkward sitting beside our best friend instead of next to my wife but, at the same time, it turned me on. I could feel my cock stir as I smelled Audrey's perfume.

As if reading my mind, Lisa said, "God, it turns me on to see you two sitting together like that. Is that weird?"

I shook my head. It had turned me on to see her and Audrey kiss each other, so I knew the feeling. Though, the thought of my wife with another man was not something I was cool with. I still had too much insecurity for that.

Audrey replied, "Yeah, a little. Weirdo!" Then she laughed.

Lisa laughed too as the waitress handed us our menus and asked us if she could get us anything to drink.

I announced, "I'll be the designated driver, so I'll have a Coke. You girls want to get a bottle of wine for the table?"

They both agreed, as I knew they would, and I ordered a nice red wine.

I also handed the waitress a big tip and explained to her that we might stay a little longer than most. I had found it better to get the tip and explanation out of the way early. That way, we would get better service and not be expected to leave as soon as we were done.

The waitress seemed very appreciative as she said, "Of course, sir." Then, after she brought us our drinks and poured the girls each a glass of wine, she left us alone to look over the menus.

Audrey said, "Lisa, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah, I remember. We were discussing how much it turns you on to see me sitting next to Dan."

Lisa gave her a wry smile and said, "You called me a weirdo."

"I didn't say I wasn't one too," she replied with a chuckle. "So, if that turns you on, does it also turn you on to know that I can feel his cock through his pants?"

As she said that I could feel her hand slide up my thigh and come to rest directly on my crotch. I flinched and glanced at her as I felt her fingers stroke my hardening cock, her fingernails vibrating along the thin material. It didn't take long until I was tenting my slacks beneath the table.

Audrey added softly, "Does it make you wet to know that I'm touching him right now and you can't?"

Lisa's eyes became a little glassy with lust as she watched our faces and knew it was true. She swallowed and nodded as she continued to watch us. Then, ever playful, she smiled and whispered, "Audrey, if you make me so wet that I stain the back of this dress, I'm going to make you pay to have it dry-cleaned."

Audrey laughed as she pulled her hand from my crotch, held it up for Lisa to see, and said, "Fine, see, hands off."

Lisa laughed back at her and then looked at me. She smiled and said, "Oh, don't look so sad Dan."

Having Audrey show me what really turned my wife on was very surprising. I had thought I knew her pretty well but, apparently, I didn't know her as well as I had imaged. So, determined to really put this new revelation to the test I pulled myself out of my comfort zone by smiling back at her, lifting my left hand, showing it to her the same as Audrey had, my wedding ring gleaming in the light, before slowly dropping it into Audrey's lap as I said "I'll pay the dry-cleaning bill."

Audrey's thigh was smooth and firm beneath my fingers as I slowly and gently pressed my fingers to her crotch. I watched Lisa's face, not even looking at Audrey. I could feel Audrey jump beside me at the sudden contact of my fingers against her lace panties.

Sure enough, the lust on Lisa's face told me how much I was turning her on by doing that, her mouth open slightly as she stared at her friend's face. It had never occurred to me that such a thing would turn her on that much, so, surely, watching me fuck our friend was a huge thrill for her. I had surprised myself at making such a bold move and it had really paid off, so my confidence was really boosted.

"So, are you ready to order?" the waitress asked, appearing directly beside me.

I nearly jumped out of my seat, pulling my hand back quickly which caused Lisa to burst out in laughter.

We all shared a good laugh and if the waitress had realized what I had been doing she didn't say anything, which I was grateful for, either way. So, we proceeded to order lasagna, ziti, and spaghetti before she left us alone again.

It was nowhere near time to broach any sort of sensitive subject so I just relaxed and waited for the meal and the wine to loosen things up. I looked back on my boldness again and was pleased with myself. However, I didn't want everyone to get so turned on that I would be unable to get the answers to the questions I had swirling in my head.

Lisa and Audrey told me about the shopping they had done that day. They listed off the different stores they had visited and how, after finally settling on a pair of dresses, they decided to have their hair done. They explained how long they had to wait and how they had barely made it to the restaurant in time to meet me.

The waitress served the salad and we ate.

As we talked and ate I realized that Audrey really was our best friend; not just Lisa's best friend, but mine too. Though I had always gotten along better with women, I did have a few guy friends. Either way, I wasn't as social as my wife was, so I wasn't close with them. Besides, having a buddy at my small house was fraught with issues I'd decided I didn't want to deal with. 'Yes, my place is small; sorry about that.' 'Yes, my wife is hot; hands off.' So, I was much closer to Audrey than any guy friend.

The salad was followed by the main course and by the time it was done, the wine bottle was empty. The waitress removed our empty plates as we talked. I then ordered a second bottle as the girls demurred on desert.

Audrey was a little more intoxicated than Lisa. Neither were drunk but they were definitely much more relaxed. We had reached the time to broach the subject. I needed answers. Still, I had to tread carefully.

Lisa said, "Wow that was a great meal. I am so glad we decided to come here."

Audrey nodded and said, "Yes, Dan, that was a good idea you had. I'm having a great time."

Smiling at her as she sat beside me looking so sexy, I leaned back and put my arm around her. I knew that would turn Lisa on. It was a very recent discovery, mind you, but I thought I had a good read on the situation. I didn't want her to feel left out but it seemed that sort of thing turned her on so I was going to play on that.

Lisa said, "Well, you two seem to be getting along very well." She didn't seem upset in the slightest.

"We always have," I told her honestly. "Things are a little different now, but we've always been friends." Looking at Audrey, I asked, "Haven't we?"

Audrey nodded, kissed me warmly on the lips, and snuggled up under my arm. Resting her hand on my thigh she said, "Yes, I feel like we are all really close."

I nodded at that and said, "Yeah, I was a little surprised at how close you two were, though. I knew you were close but this is something else." I said it all with a smile and a light-hearted tone, looking for whatever reaction I might get.

Lisa replied, "We've always been close, ever since that first day of sophomore year. Do you remember that?"

Audrey nodded as her hand found my crotch again and she began stroking her nails against the fabric. As the vibrations penetrated into my cock she replied, "Yeah, you were like a fish out of water."

"It was my first time living on campus and having a roommate. I had lived with my parents for that first year but the commute was a bitch!" she explained to me.

"We hung out together all the time."

"Yeah, every day we were doing something different. Do you remember that time we went skinny dipping in the campus swimming pool?"

"The coach caught us!"

"Yeah, you took off running naked through the basketball court just so I could get away. Or how about the time you bailed me out of jail?" Lisa asked.

"Well, it was only right. I was the one that dared you to steal those clothes."

They both laughed.

Lisa said, "So, sharing you, Dan, just seemed like the right thing to do after all we've been through. Audrey's always been there when I needed her and I knew you'd be able to make her come better than I could."

"Better than you could?" I asked, taking the opening she had left me. "See, I never knew you were bi," I told her as casually as possible.

They looked at each other, first confused and then shocked. Audrey said, "We're not bi, we're friends."

My wife added, "Best friends! No, Dan, we only play with each other!"

"So, neither of you are into girls?" I asked. I was a bit confused.

"Fuck no," Audrey said. Then, she thought for a second and said, "Of course, I love eating Lisa's pussy. But, since she's the only one, that doesn't make me bi, does it?"

That sounded bisexual to me. Still, I shrugged and said, "We don't have to label it. I was just curious." I knew bringing it up was a risk and I wanted to make her as comfortable as possible. Still, I wanted to know. I asked, "So, it's just with Lisa. She makes you come?"

Audrey nodded. "As you know, it takes a lot to make me come."

"What have you tried?" I asked, touching on another subject I wanted to ease into.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Everything. What really gets me off is someone giving it to me really hard, like you. But, you also managed to make me come with your mouth, which has never happened to me before. Well, Lisa did it a couple times, but that's it."

"I told you he was good," Lisa said, proudly.

"Have you tried vibrators?" I asked.

Audrey nodded. "They're okay but it takes forever."

"Dildos?"

She nodded and said, "My arm gets tired. With vibrators and dildos, I don't get the good pounding like I do when I'm getting fucked. But it's the next best thing."

"Anal?"

She laughed and said, "No way. Exit only!"

"You've never tried it?"

She shook her head.

I filed that one away for reference as I then tried to steer the conversation back to the first subject. I thought I had put two and two together. I asked, "Strap on?"

Audrey bit her lip.

I looked at Lisa for an answer and, after a moment, she nodded.

"Really?" I asked, hoping for an explanation that would lead toward the information I was really wondering about.

Lisa hesitated and if she had been completely sober, she probably wouldn't have elaborated like she did. She said, "Yeah, I guess that was my idea. See, one day Audrey was complaining about the guys she had dated and how none of them could satisfy her. So, I started helping her out. We tried all sorts of stuff but what really worked was the strap-on. I'd fuck her for hours some nights, making her come two or three times."

"Oh god," Audrey sighed as if wrapped up the memory. "Dan, I was so grateful I'd spend the rest of the night eating her pussy."

Lisa laughed a bit nervously but said, "Yeah, I'd be so tired from fucking her but I'd lay there and she'd make me come dozens of times."

I remembered Audrey dating guys while I was dating Lisa so I asked, "But you still tried dating guys?"

Audrey looked at me with an expression on her face like I was being so dumb. She said, "Well, yeah. Lisa was just helping me out. I've always hoped to find the right guy for me someday. I'm not a lesbian."

I nodded at that even though I wasn't so sure she was as straight as she thought she was. Regardless, that explained some things but I still had questions. While the subject was still fresh I said, as casually as I could muster, "No luck so far I assume, since Chet was a bust. So, I guess Lisa is still helping you out."

"She sure is!" Audrey said with a smile as she stopped running her nails up and down my hard cock and gripped the length of it through my slacks between her fingers. She squeezed it and stroked it through the fabric.

I was shocked. I didn't know how she could so casually admit that she had been fucking my wife while we were married and at the same time turn me on so much. I didn't know what to do.

Lisa did not seem to even register that I had caught her doing anything wrong. She didn't look concerned at all. She casually said, "Yeah, I told Audrey that if I ever found a guy that I thought could satisfy her that I'd hook her up."

Audrey nodded and said, "Even if that meant sharing you."

I was confused. They had turned from talk about sex with each other to talk about sex with me. So, after a moment, still enjoying Audrey tugging on my hard cock through my slacks, I asked, "So, when was the last time you two used the strap-on?"

Both women froze; Audrey's hand on my cock, still squeezing the hard shaft, just rested there. Lisa looked down at her wine.

I waited. I concentrated on Lisa's face. She had such a pretty face. I concentrated on it to see if she would lie to me. What she said next, I knew was the truth.

Lisa slowly, not even looking up at me muttered, said, "Well, the last time was... um... at my bachelorette party."

It took a moment for the significance of that to register with me. I knew that the night before our wedding she and her friends had gone out on the town, just like me and my friends. But, some time that night, she had fucked her friend with a strap-on. Wow!

Of course, what I had done at my bachelor party, fucking that stripper, was worse than that. I had been so glad I hadn't caught any STDs from doing that. If I had given something to Lisa because of that I would have never forgiven myself.

So, wait a second. That was the last time? The day before our wedding? So, the entire time we had been married she had been as faithful to me as I had been to her?

I breathed a sigh of relief but tried not to let it show on my face, despite the fact that she still wasn't looking at me. I didn't want Lisa feeling guilty for that at all; neither did I want her to know how suspicious I had been. So, finally, I told Audrey, "Oh, so that's why you said it's been such a bad year for you."

Audrey nodded. When she saw that I wasn't mad she said, "Lisa told me that she felt like it would be cheating on you if she helped me out anymore. I was bummed, but I understood. I was happy for you two."

All of the tension went out of me. My wife had been faithful to me. I knew that they were both telling the truth from their body language and facial expressions. The wine had loosened them up enough and they weren't suspicious of my questions enough to think they had to lie to me. Besides, I reasoned, if Lisa had been fucking Audrey while we were married, she wouldn't have admitted to the bachelorette party but would have said that they hadn't done it since we met.

Lisa looked at me, her brow furrowed but her eyes bright, and added, "I always told her that, if I found someone that I thought would be good for her, I'd hook her up. When she started asking about it a few weeks ago I realized that you were the only man I could think of that would consistently be able to make her come. I hope that's okay."

To smooth my questioning over and put things into a more positive spin I told them, "Okay? I think it's awesome! Audrey is my friend too, Lisa. Anything I can do to help her out is great with me, especially a threesome. That was so much fun. In fact, I've been thinking about a couple different things we could try to help her come more easily."

Before Lisa could respond with more than the smile she graced me with, Audrey perked up and asked, "Oh, like what?" Her hand resumed tugging on my hard cock through my slacks. It had not gone down during the questioning.

I looked at Audrey, my arm still around her shoulder, and smiled. I asked, "Do you trust me?"

She wrinkled her forehead and said, "Of course I do."

"Then just keep that in mind, okay?" I told her.

Audrey smiled and said, "You're being all mysterious about it. I love surprises. As long as whatever you have planned involves making me come, I'm all for it."

Lisa finally said softly, "Well, all this talk is making me wet. Can we get out of here?"

I asked the waitress for the check and paid cash. I was glad I had pulled so much money out of the bank because the wine wasn't cheap. Though, with the quality of information it helped me retrieve, I found it to be worth every penny.

I helped the girls out to my car. They were a little unsteady on their feet. I considered taking Audrey's Beetle but decided that it would be better for me to give her a ride to pick up her car than the other way around. The girls had no opinion.

I got Lisa into the passenger's seat and put Audrey in the seat behind her. Though they weren't totally drunk, they were intoxicated enough to make them a little unsteady on their heels.

I closed the doors and walked around the car. As I got in I said, "Well, that was a great-"

The sight that greeted me as I sat in the driver's seat and pulled to door shut made my tongue catch in my throat. They were kissing. Not only were they kissing but they were kissing so tenderly, not more than twelve inches from my face, between the front seats. Lisa had turned and Audrey was leaned forward up on the edge of the back seat.

Lisa's beautiful face and flawless pale complexion contrasted with Audrey's slightly darker and sharper features. Their mouths molded into each other's again and again, their tongues playing with one another, which I could plainly see between kisses and by the way their neck muscles worked.

Not bi, my ass, I thought to myself. Regardless, of what they were, or thought they were, the sight turned me on so much that I soon found my cock swelling inside my slacks, throbbing with life. I had already come once that day but I knew I was more than good to go for more.

Watching breathlessly, I memorized everything about it, from the way my wife's curls bounced as she worked her mouth against her friend's, to the way their perfumes mixed together in the confined space, to the wet sounds of their kisses.

So, as focused as I was on watching them kiss, it startled me a bit when Audrey reached out and cupped one my wife's tits with her hand. I watched her long fingers move against the fabric, finding my wife's hard nipple beneath, and pinch the fabric to roll the hard bud between her fingers.

My cock grew as hard as a rock, tenting my slacks obscenely, as I heard Lisa moan with pleasure into her best friend's mouth. I knew I could interrupt them or join them as I wished but at that moment the sight of my wife, the woman I loved more than anything, kissing our best friend right in front of me was the biggest turn-on I could have thought of.

As Audrey caressed my wife's tits, Lisa reached toward me, her eyes still closed as she kissed her friend. She touched my chest softly to get her bearings and then dropped her hand to my crotch. Her delicate fingers found my raging hard-on inside my slacks and, just as Audrey had done in the restaurant, she stroked and tugged on it through the fabric.

Pleasure welled up in me as my wife touched me for the first time that evening, the kiss and hug when they had arrived at Olive Garden notwithstanding. Her fingers rubbing me just where her friend's had been only a few minutes prior was so exciting that I worried for a second that I might come in my pants. Shit, I wanted to fuck both of them right there in the parking lot, but I knew we'd have gotten arrested. Still, I didn't want to start the engine and have them stop kissing.

Audrey kissed Lisa tenderly as she slipped her hand down the front of my wife's dress, her fingers light against the material, caressing Lisa's firm stomach. She barely managed to reach the hem of Lisa's new red dress, her arm fully extended. As she hooked her fingers under the dress and pull it up my wife's body, she revealed red lace panties beneath. I watched Audrey's fingers gently push the lacy material aside, exposing the familiar site of my wife's pussy to me and anyone passing nearby. She covered the mound with her hand and her middle finger pressed in, slipping between the lips of my wife's slit.

"Oh God," Lisa moaned into Audrey's open mouth. Her hand on my crotch found my zipper and pulled it up, over, and down the tent my hard prick had created in my slacks.

My boxers pushed out of my fly and I glanced around to make sure nobody was in the vicinity that might see us. I turned the key in the ignition and started the car. I decided that I'd feel safer on the road.

Audrey murmured, "Take me home, Dan. I want you to fuck me in my own bed." Her hand continued to work at her best friend's pussy, making my wife squirm in her seat with rising passion.

I pulled out onto the road and headed toward Audrey's apartment. Lisa didn't object, so I figured that's what we were doing. I didn't much care, either way.

Lisa tugged my boxers aside, revealing my cock to the passing street lights. Her pretty fingers wrapped around my meaty shaft and stroked it as she often did on our drives home, only this time, we weren't alone in the car.

I groaned in appreciation and rising passion. I wanted to fuck them so badly. I had to get to Audrey's house as fast as possible.

Audrey leaned forward, still between the seats, reached out, and took my cock away from Lisa. She stroked me for a moment with her left hand while her right hand rubbed my wife's clit. Then she leaned forward, her knees on the back seat, laid across the center console, and sank her face down into my lap.

As I drove carefully I felt Audrey's cool mouth, which had been kissing my wife only seconds prior, completely engulf my raging hard-on. I could feel her lips travel down the sensitive shaft until they nestled against the zipper. The squeezing on the head of my dick told me that she was swallowing me down her throat, just as she had done earlier that morning.

"Oh shit," I gasped. Then I groaned, "That feels so good."

"Wow," Lisa whispered. "She can swallow you deeper than I can, can't she?"

I nodded. I worried for a second that Audrey's talents being superior to my wife's might cause a problem for her, but, hell, she was just stating facts. I had no idea if I would lie to her were she to ask me who gave a better blowjob. I didn't want to find out.

As for Audrey, she just seemed to have no gag reflex at all as she swallowed my dick down her throat over and over, bobbing her head in my lap as I drove down the road. I loved the feel of her lips at the base of my cock, which Lisa's lips never reached.

Trying to keep my eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel, I reached out to Lisa. I put my hand against her face, cupping her cheek softly. It was so surreal to feel my cock in some other woman's mouth as I touched my wife's face so lovingly.

Lisa turned her face and took one of my fingers into her mouth, sucking at it voraciously and then swirling her tongue around it like it was a little cock. She was so turned on at the situation I could hardly believe it. She really did enjoy seeing Audrey sucking my cock. Of course, Audrey's fingers on her clit and, probably, penetrating into her cunt, didn't hurt.

After a moment, Audrey sat up, laughed, and said, "It's hard to keep lying on that center console thing."

My wife immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and dropped her face into my lap, replacing Audrey's mouth with her own. Though she couldn't take me as deeply as Audrey could, her more comfortable position allowed her to suck my cock twice as fast as her friend had been able to suck.

I groaned with pleasure as Lisa sucked my cock, her pretty blonde curls bobbing up and down in my lap. I could feel her hot wet mouth around my prick, sucking strongly and dragging her lips tightly around my shaft on each upstroke, just the way she knew I liked it. "Oh shit, I love that," I groaned.

Lisa sucked my cock ferociously, letting me know just how horny she had become. Loud slurping noises filled the car as she bobbed up and down in my lap. Glancing at her as I drove, I could see that while her right arm was on the center console, supporting herself, her left arm trailed into the back seat.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw Audrey looking down between her own legs. Obviously, Lisa was doing something to her that she was enjoying. Still, I couldn't drive, receive a blowjob, and find out exactly what she was doing to her best friend's pussy all at the same time. Two out of three wasn't bad, though.

Without being completely aware of what was happening on the road, I surprised myself when I pulled into Audrey's apartment complex. I drove the whole way without consciously even realizing where I was driving.

When I pulled into a parking spot and stopped the car Lisa sat up and stroked my prick in her fist a few times, drying it off in the process, before she pulled her door open and got out. Audrey followed from the back and I hurriedly put the car in park, killed the engine, and followed them up to the apartment.

When I got out of the car, the cool night breeze across my dick, reminded me I was still exposed. I stuffed my hard cock back in my pants as well as I could and locked the car.

By the time I got to the door, Audrey had it open and both she and Lisa had gone inside. I closed and locked the door behind me. Audrey's apartment was in a small complex of single-floor residences. We had visited her apartment dozens of times in the past.

Brown carpet covered all of the floors, except for the tile in the kitchen and the bathroom. The walls were white, but Audrey had lots of artwork, fans, and pieces of fabric decorating them. A living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, like our house, was all the apartment she could afford.

The girls were nowhere to be seen. I shook my head at that. They were not bi but, yet, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was hot but also made me feel like somewhat of a third wheel.

Assuming they were in the bedroom I walked on in only to find Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed, alone. Audrey was nowhere to be seen. I was a bit confused. I asked, "Where'd she go?"

"To the bathroom," Lisa replied with a smile as she stood up and kissed me. Her lips were soft against mine and she tasted faintly of wine. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I didn't know how much she had sensed of my prior misgivings, or if was she picking up on my feeling of being a bit like an afterthought at that moment. I said, "Sure, why?"

She cocked her head to the side, furrowed her brow, and said, "You know, we don't have to do this if you don't want to do it. I'd completely understand."

I was pleasantly surprised. On the one hand, that was the first time I had been asked directly if this was something I'd like to do. Of course, on the other hand, I could have put a stop to it in any number of ways before that. I said, "No, I'm okay. Are you?"

She nodded and then beamed that beautiful smile at me that I loved so much. She said, "Of course. It was my idea, after all."

"Good," I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I don't want it to get weird between us."

"It won't," she said, as if saying it made it fact. Then, putting her arms around my neck, she thought a second and said, "I trust you and Audrey completely. I think this will only make us closer, don't you?"

I nodded. I didn't know what it would do to our relationship but I chose to reassure her. I knew I'd never leave her for Audrey. I loved her.

"So, tell me, what are these ideas you came up with to make Audrey come quicker?" she asked casually.

I told her.

"Wow! I never did that to her. Do you really think it will do the trick?" she asked.

"I think so. Can't hurt to try," I replied.

"Famous last words," Lisa replied with a bright and cheerful laugh.

In that moment I loved Lisa more than I ever had before. I could see that telling her my plans for Audrey was really turning her on, too. I had doubted her love and fidelity. While I was happy with the result I was also feeling a little guilty for having those doubts in the first place.

I kissed her, at first gently and then firmly and passionately. I pressed my tongue into her mouth. I had to have her in that moment. I knew that Audrey would be along in a moment but all of my feelings for Lisa were bubbling to the surface and I couldn't contain myself.

Lisa seemed a bit startled at first but she quickly responded, kissing me back. Her breath was hot against my cheek as she pressed herself against me. She dropped her hands down my back and boldly grabbed my ass. She pulled firmly, grinding her pelvis against me as we kissed.

My cock grew hard again in my slacks, pressing against my wife's crotch through her dress and panties. Though I had already come earlier I was so turned on that I moaned into her mouth. I needed her so badly.

When I broke the kiss and my lips fell to her neck, Lisa whispered, "Oh Dan, I am so wet!"

"Really?" I asked softly as I pulled my head back and then smiled at her. I kissed her one more time before I sank to my knees, sliding my hands down her sides as if to hold her in case she tried to get away. I knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Lisa laced the fingers of her right hand into the short hair on my head. With her left hand, she grabbed the material of the dress at her hip and pulled, lifting the hem of her dress to her waist. Her dominant side rising to the surface, she said, "Yes Dan, eat my pussy!"

This was the Lisa I had come to know and love during our year of marriage. She was not the sort to mess around with teasing, waiting, or being submissive. I could easily imagine her fucking Audrey with a strap-on. In fact, I really did want to see that.

Lisa had removed her panties, I didn't know when, but as she lifted her right leg up and put her foot on my left shoulder, I could plainly see her pussy. The familiar site of her cleanly waxed slit with the ruddy hue of excitement staining her pale mound excited me even further. I loved how her lightly tanned legs and stomach contrasted with the pale flesh of her crotch.

The lips of her slit were puffy, swollen with excitement, and her crotch was wet from being turned on all evening. The thought of me fucking her friend in front of her was a huge turn-on to her. I was just disappointed that I hadn't known about it sooner.

Using my tongue I sliced apart the lips of her pussy and licked up to her clit. The scent of her juices was lightly musky and intoxicating to me as I cupped her round ass in my hands. I loved the feel of her firm butt under my fingers.

"Fuck yeah!" Lisa sighed as she pulled against my head and rocked her hips forward, smashing her crotch against my mouth. She was overcome with desire and it wouldn't take much for her to reach her first orgasm. "Suck it!" she demanded.

I knew what she wanted and, though my face was pressed firmly against the soft flesh of her pussy, I opened my lips and sucked her little clit between them. Gently I sucked at the little bud, for too much pressure would hurt her.

Lisa didn't need to have amazing balance to remain in that position; though she was only on one leg, she was very light. She had her raised leg pressing on my shoulder, my hands on her ass, and she leaned back slightly as she held onto my head with her hands. She ground her pussy against my face, though careful not to dislodge her clit from between my lips as she hissed, "Yes, suck that clit! Make me come!"

The sound of the water running in the bathroom told me that Audrey was soon to join us. I smiled inwardly as I imagined what the look on her face would be when she saw us like this. I sucked my wife's clit in and out from between my lips, swirling my tongue against her cunt-flesh when it was in my mouth.

"I'm coming," Lisa announced loudly as she weakened atop my face.

Holding her firmly, making sure she didn't fall, I continued to suck and lap at her clit. I put my hand up her back as she moaned with pleasure and her foot slipped off my shoulder. Lisa stood on her own, her legs spread, but was forced to step forward so she didn't fall. I lost my balance and fell to the carpeted floor on my back, a big smile on my girl-cum covered face.

As I watched above me, Lisa rubbed her pussy with her fingers, coming down from her orgasm. It was quite a sexy angle to watch my wife pleasure herself from below like that, looking up the skirt of her red dress.

"Did you guys start without me?" I heard Audrey mutter with a chuckle as she stepped into my view, her legs to either side of my head, and kissed Lisa gently on the lips. She still wore her new black dress but, like Lisa, she wore no panties, her darker slit visible to me up her dress as the carpet was light brown and reflected the lights in the bedroom very well up her skirt.

Resting for a moment, I watched them kiss slowly. Audrey gently cupped my wife's tits in her hands as Lisa stopped rubbing her own pussy and slipped her hand up her best friend's dress. Her fingers moved in gentle circles against the taller woman's slit.

Lisa, Audrey and I were back from the restaurant and were at Audrey's continuing the action started in the afternoon.

Audrey gently licked at Lisa's neck as she peeled the red dress down, revealing my wife's full firm tits. She lowered her head further and lapped tenderly at the nipples and started rolling them between her fingers.

"Yeah," my wife breathed, "Suck my fucking tits." Just as she had done with me earlier, she laced her fingers into Audrey's long black hair and guided her face to one tit, and then the other.

With my hands I caressed their legs up their inner thighs and back down repeatedly as I watched our best friend work on my wife's tits, making the nipples larger and larger. Audrey sucked strongly at the nipples, the slurping sounds loud in the small room. She was drawing on them roughly, making them swell and become more and more sensitive.

Lisa groaned with passion as she hooked her fingers up and into Audrey's cunt. While they had started slowly, my wife's passion was moving things along much faster than it might have otherwise. Her thumb on her best friend's clit, she worked her fingers back and forth inside her cunt.

"Wow, this is a nice view," I muttered.

I hadn't planned on saying that aloud so I was startled when Lisa giggled.

Audrey looked down at me and said, "What are you doing down there? You don't have to look up my dress, you know. You can touch more than my legs."

I laughed at that and nodded. I scooted down the floor and stood up beside them.

Lisa still had her fingers in Audrey's pussy, the top of her red dress pulled down to her waist, revealing her full tits. Her nipples were large and red from Audrey's vigorous sucking, still covered with saliva.

Audrey flashed me a smile and tugged my shirt open. It had snaps up the front and with a couple of tugs, she was able to fully unsnap it and push it down my arms, to the floor. She ran her hands across my chest.

Lisa pulled her hand from her friend's crotch long enough to pull that black dress down her tanned and sexy body. Audrey's small tits were quickly revealed with the hard little nipples evidencing her excitement.

Both women let their dresses fall to the floor, Lisa pushing hers down over her flaring hips. They were beautiful, in or out of the dresses. My cock throbbed in my slacks with anticipation, obscenely tenting them.

As Lisa began working on my belt, Audrey kissed me. Her mouth was cool, her breath minty.

Returning her kisses softly and gently as well as running my fingers gently down her chest and across her nipples, I tried to let her know how much I cared about her. I could tell that, despite everything, she was a little nervous. I didn't know exactly why, but I didn't need to. I was nervous too for my own reasons.

As Lisa unzipped my pants, Audrey fell away from me. Both women dropped to their knees before me, tugging my pants down and off my hips. My eight-inch-long three-fingers-wide cock sprang into view before their waiting faces.

Audrey muttered to Lisa, "Wow, he's excited."

Lisa smiled as she took my cock in her little fist and stroked it at the base. My head swam with pleasure as she worked the skin up and down. As she did she aimed it at her best friend's face.

Audrey hesitated for a moment but my wife was too turned on for that. She grabbed the hair at the back of her friend's head and pulled us together.

The flaring head of my cock disappeared into Audrey's cool mouth, her lips gliding to halfway down the shaft. Then, all nervousness leaving her, she opened her throat and took the rest of my manhood into her face. As my balls rested on her chin, she rolled her eyes up and looked at me.

Smiling down at her, I groaned, "Oh Audrey that feels so fucking good!" I could feel her tongue against the underside of my prick, her lips gripping the base, and her throat squeezing the head. I was in heaven.

Lisa moved around behind me but I hardly noticed until she pressed her face against my ass and I felt her lips and tongue against my balls. She sucked them into her mouth as best she could, her little hands holding onto my thighs for support.

"Holy shit, Lisa," I groaned with pleasure. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, not knowing whether to tip my hips forward to get more of my cock sucked or tip them back to give my wife better access from behind. I settled for somewhere in-between.

Lisa released my balls from her mouth and laughed. She said, "Nowhere. That's the first time I've ever done that to a man."

Audrey pulled her face off my cock and asked her, "What? Sucked a guy’s balls."

My wife laughed more and said, "No! Well… from behind. I've never pressed my face against a guy's ass like that before."

"Oh," Audrey replied.

That comment made Lisa laugh even more.

Audrey suggested, "Why don't we lay down on the bed?"

I would have loved to continue to get my cock sucked like that but I knew it would only lessen my staying power. My cock was as hard as it was going to get and I was ready for some real action. I had a plan and I was ready to get started. I said, "Good idea. Why don't you lay on your back in the middle?"

Audrey hopped up, her thin naked form a delightful change from my wife's more rounded curves. I preferred Lisa's body as a general rule, but the variety that Audrey brought was nice. She crawled into her own bed and lay in the middle.

"No, scoot down a bit," I told her, so her head wasn't right against the headboard.

Lisa had stood up behind me. She crawled up onto the bed and looked at me for instruction. She knew what my ultimate plan was but she didn't know what was coming next. This time, instead of taking charge, she was letting me tell them what to do.

I told her, "Lay on top of her. No, I mean eat each other's pussy."

She hadn't understood at first but she gave me a big smile as she kicked her leg over her friend's head, settling her pussy over Audrey's waiting mouth before she dropped her own head to the waiting pussy below. Her new curls bobbed and swayed as she worked her face back and forth.

Never would I have ever thought I'd be ordering my wife to eat another woman's pussy, but there it was. It was so hot. I just watched for a moment. I was in charge, a new position for me, and I loved it. Taking my cue from my wife's behavior earlier that day, I encouraged them, saying, "That's it Lisa, get down and suck her clit. Yeah, just like that."

Audrey's hands held onto my wife's ass, the darker tanned hands contrasting sexily against my wife's pale ass. She lifted her face to my wife's snatch and, after licking up her slit a few times, opened her mouth, pressed her lips to the mound, and began gently sucking the pussy flesh in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, Audrey," Lisa sighed between bouts of her own efforts against her best friends pussy. She dropped her head again and, though I couldn't see what she did, the sexy slurping sounds told me how hard she was working on it.

I knew that my wife's pussy was wet. It had been earlier, so when I finally got up on the bed, I positioned myself behind Lisa, her ass squirming sexily atop Audrey's face. Though this was about making Audrey come, I needed to let my wife know that I still wanted her. She hadn't done anything to lead me to believe that she needed that reassurance, but I felt I needed to give her some more pleasure before I started working on Audrey, which would take a while once I got started.

The sexy brunette below me continued to eat my wife's pussy as she reached up and took my dick in one of her hands. She aimed the head at Lisa's dripping snatched and tugged me forward. She continued sucking gently on the clit area below as she watched my hard cock open the fuck-hole above and slowly slide inside, the underside of my cock brushing against her nose and upper lip.

Lisa arched her back and urged, "Yeah, give it to me, Babe!"

I pressed forward, spreading my wife's cunt open with my long hard cock until finally, I had ensconced myself completely into her. Though my cock was a good eight inches long, my wife had been stretched deeper long ago so that she could hold my entire prick inside of her. My balls would normally have rested against her clit below, but with Audrey's mouth there, they were pressed firmly against her cheeks, on either side of her nose. I was glad she hadn't pulled away because I found the feeling of my cock inside of Lisa and my balls against Audrey's face so hot.

As Audrey worked on sucking at my wife's pussy, the lips of her cunt rubbed back and forth against the base of my cock as I held it deep inside of her. Audrey's hands caressed up and down Lisa's back.

"Oh my god!" Lisa sighed. "That feels so fucking good, you guys."

I was a little startled. I was so used to her calling out to me and for it to be just the two of us. For her to say 'you guys' really brought home to me how dangerous and different it was to be doing this. I didn't want anything to change between us but I also realized that change was inevitable. Smiling inwardly, I resolved to make this a night they would both remember as the beginning of something wonderful.

My cock slithered in and out of my wife's cunt as I slowly started to fuck her. I didn't want to dislodge Audrey below as she continued to work on her clit. I pulled out until just the head remained inside and then slowly pressed it back in until, again, my balls pressed firmly against Audrey's face.

Audrey watched the shaft in front of her face, wet with her friend's juices, sluice in and out of the same dripping snatch that she was eating. The lust in her eyes was intense and she slowly swished her head from side to side as she sucked the juicy pussy flesh surrounding the clit in and out of her mouth, stimulating Lisa's clit as much as possible.

Lisa was breathing hard as she groaned, "I've never felt anything like that. Keep doing that!"

The combination of my cock slipping and out of her cunt and Audrey's mouth working on her clit was driving her crazy. I worked my hips back and forth faster and faster until I was sure I wouldn't dislodge our friend's mouth from my wife's clit. I couldn't slam into her but I could work it back and forth on my own. It felt wonderful to feel the familiar grip of my wife's fuck hole around my dick and my balls brushing back and forth against Audrey's face. It felt so wicked.

Audrey gripped Lisa's ass firmly as she worked on her clit, even more, trying to drive her to orgasm.

Sure enough, Lisa began moaning before announcing, "I'm going to come. Don't stop. Fuck me!"

Unable to work my cock in and out of Lisa's clinging cunt any faster without slapping my hips against her ass, I just continued rocking back and forth, sloshing my prick in and out of her wet hole over and over again. "That's it, Babe. Come for us," I urged her. Again, it felt odd to say 'us', but it was also really hot.

"Fuck!" Lisa gasped before grunting and then moaning in orgasm.

I thrust a few more times into her spasming cunt before jamming it deep one last time and, holding it inside of her. The ripples of her cunt as she came felt so familiar to me but Audrey's mouth leaving my wife's clit and slurping against my balls was new. If I hadn't come earlier that day, I might have blasted cum deep inside of Lisa in that moment.

Once my wife had come down from her orgasm I slowly pulled my long hard cock from her cunt, dripping with her girl cum. It was Audrey's turn and I was so ready for that. I was determined to find the secret to making her come more easily.

"That was so good," Lisa sighed, as she rolled onto her side.

Audrey followed her, rolling up onto her side as well. They each adjusted to using the other's thigh as a pillow as they continued to slurp sexily at the other's slit.

Watching them work on each other, Audrey's tongue lapping up and down Lisa's sated slit and my wife's curls laying so pretty against the side of her head and face, as she worked voraciously at her friend's clit, I slowly worked my way around and laid down behind Audrey. Her tanned back was so sexy as she flexed and squirmed against my wife. I slipped my right arm beneath her chest and my left arm from above and cupped both of her small breasts in my hands as I slid my hips forward, pressing my stomach against her firm ass.

"Oh Dan," Audrey breathed, pulling her head back and turning to look at me.

I rose up on my elbow and kissed her as Lisa took my throbbing member in her hand. I could feel the head slide up and down our best friend's slit before my wife nestled it into the opening of the raven-haired beauty's fuck-hole. It felt so odd to have my wife do that for me, but strangely natural at the same time. It was like we were working in harmony together.

Audrey pushed her ass back against me as Lisa tugged at my balls, drawing my prick, still slick with her own juices, into her best friend's fuck hole.

As I continued to kiss Audrey tenderly, I flexed my hips, helping to drive my rampant dick up into her tight cunt until my balls rested against her clit. I was in heaven. Her hole was tighter than Lisa's, the slick walls rubbing so firmly against my shaft.

Lisa's hand released my balls as she resumed sucking at her best friend's clit.

Audrey dropped her head away from my kiss and breathed, "Fuck! That's a big dick."

"Yeah?" I asked, loving to hear the compliment.

She smiled at me and asked, "Can you feel how tightly my nasty cunt is stretched around your big fucking cock?"

I nodded and smiled back at her. "Yeah."

"Feel good?" she asked, rocking her hips back and forth, driving the last inch of my prick in and out of her tight box.

"Yeah," I repeated, my head swimming in pleasure.

"Then fuck me, Dan," she pleaded. "Treat me like a whore and fuck the shit out of me."

As she laid her head back down between my wife's thighs, I laid mine down too. I slid my left hand down to her hip while leaving my right hand firmly cupping her right tit, and began rocking my hips back and forth. Her fuck-juices coated my cock, already slick from having fucked Lisa, as it slipped in and out of her slit more and more easily. I loved fucking Audrey, especially since I knew it was right in front of my sweet wife's face. I was startled at how much I loved the wickedness of it.

"Fuck that little bitch, Dan," Lisa called to me, her fingers on her friend's clit. She knew that I was going to have to fuck Audrey hard and she didn't want her face in harm's way. Smart girl.

"Yeah, that it!" Audrey cooed. "Come on, give it to me!"

"Take it, you little cunt!" I called to her, hoping that's what she liked. My passion was rising high but my stamina was right up there as I began slapping my hips against Audrey's ass as hard as I could, driving my cock in and out of her fuck hole as hard and fast as I could muster, my hand on her hip pulling her firmly against me on every in-stroke.

Lisa's hand was no longer on Audrey's clit but was instead on her hip next to mine, helping to drive her back and forth against my driving pelvis. "Fuck my husband's big dick," she murmured, almost to herself.

"Oh, yeah, I love it!" Audrey moaned. "I love your husband's meaty cock fucking my nasty little cunt," she added, getting off on her own words.

"Yeah, give it to her Babe," Lisa urged.

"Give me that cock, Dan," Audrey demanded. "Feed my hungry pussy!"

We fucked like that for several minutes, just jamming my cock in and out of Audrey's juicy pussy over and over again. She was loving it but, as usual, she was not reaching orgasm. She had made it most of the way there but an element was missing that was needed to push her over. I knew that continuing to fuck her like that would eventually get her to come, but it would take a very long time. So, when I thought she was finally ready, I implemented my plan.

Without slowing my hips as they rocked forward against Audrey's firm ass, again and again, I slid my hand across her ass and rubbed it against her asshole. Then, before she could say anything, I gently hooked it and pressed forward, penetrating her asshole with my thumb. It slid in easily to the first knuckle.

"Oh, you nasty little shit," Audrey cooed back at me between gasps of pleasure. "Oh shit," she groaned.

I worked my thumb in and out of her ass as I continued to fuck her, driving it into the second knuckle.

"Oh my god," Audrey cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. She writhed and squirmed back against me, her cunt working on my cock as if milking it.

"Yeah, that's it, Babe," Lisa encouraged.

While Audrey was still in the throws of her orgasm I pulled my hips back, withdrawing my dripping cock from her grasping fuck hole and deposited it into my hand. In one smooth motion, I withdrew my thumb from her ass and pressed the head of my cock in to replace it.

Audrey whipped her head around her eyes were glazed with pleasure. "What the fuck?" she breathed.

I held my hips still, just letting the head of my cock rest inside her ass, her little sphincter stretched tight around the neck of my dick, the flaring head locked inside. I smiled and asked her softly, "Do you trust me?"

She looked back at me seriously and slowly nodded.

As I gazed back into her eyes I pushed my hips forward, very gently driving my cock into her half an inch, and then back to the neck. When I saw the look in her eyes change I asked her, "Feel good?"

Audrey's eyes were wide in surprise as she realized the answer, "Oh, yes," she cooed in response.

I smiled since it had gone easier than I had imagined it might. I gently drove my cock into Audrey's ass over and over. First one inch, then two, until, after many strokes, I had managed to drive the entire length of my eight-inch cock all the way into her ass.

Lisa worked on her pussy as I fucked her best friend's ass. "Fuck that ass," she urged as she slipped a couple fingers into Audrey's cunt. I could feel them along the underside of my prick as I slid in and out the tight ass.

"Oh shit," Audrey cried. "I'm coming!"

I continued to stroke into her harder and harder as she came, my stomach slapping against her ass on each stroke, filling the room with the sexy slapping sounds. "Yeah, take that cock," I urged her.

"Yes, give it to me Dan," she replied through her moans of pleasure.

I did. I fucked her butt for all I was worth. I could feel how relaxed she had become, my cock plunging easily in and out of her juicy asshole, though it was still tighter than her cunt had been. The increased friction was driving my own passions higher and higher.

Audrey had just come down from her second orgasm, her breathing slowing, but then, it quickened again. She looked back at me again and declared with a moan, "Oh, I love it up my ass."

I smiled to myself in victory. I knew, just knew, that fucking Audrey in the ass is what would get her going. I had thought that ever since the first time I fingered it, but she was so against it that I worried she would never let me do it. Now, here she was, coming with my cock up her ass and I couldn't have been more proud of myself.

"Feel good?" Lisa asked her as she worked hard on rubbing Audrey's clit and stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Audrey replied emphatically, her breathing becoming more labored as she neared another orgasm.

"That's it," I told her as she pressed her ass back against me, fucking my cock as much as I was fucking her ass. "Take it!"

"Ah!" Audrey shouted out her third orgasm in the same number of minutes.

"Wow," Lisa mused as she watched her friend come for the third time. Then she continued to watch as she came a fourth time and then a fifth.

"Oh, God," Audrey groaned. "I love your dick in my ass, Dan!"

I fucked Audrey hard and steady, slapping my hips against her ass over and over again, driving my rampant prick deep inside of her butt on every stroke. Though my stamina had not failed me, I felt that familiar stirring beginning. I was not going to last much longer.

Audrey came a sixth and seventh time within another few minutes as I tried to hold back but still fuck her sweet ass. She moaned and fucked me back as hard as she could between orgasms.

"I’m going to come," I finally announced, feeling that familiar tingle along my thighs as well as in my balls.

Audrey turned and looked at me again. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, give me that cum, Baby. Shoot it deep in my ass. Oh, please!"

Well, that was way too much for me to hold back. With a long groan, I lodged my prick deep inside of her and let it go. I could feel my cum race up my shaft and blast jet after jet of jism deep into Audrey's ass. Unlike her pussy, the cum did not come back out around my shaft, it just disappeared deep into her ass as I emptied myself into her.

"Fuck," Audrey shouted as her eight orgasm washed over her, the feeling of my cum filling her butt was enough to push her to another orgasm. Her ass was very sensitive.

As the two of us lay there breathing heavily, Lisa said, "Well, Dan. I think you solved the puzzle!"

We all began laughing at that for a good long time until, finally, Audrey and I both got up and put Lisa onto her back. We both had the idea to give her as much pleasure as possible for setting up the threesome in the first place.

All things considered that was the best day of my life.

The End

my ex below gives lap dances