True Story - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Islamic literature
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

True Story
Old 31-12-2005
*SuGaPuFF*
Kung Fu Poster

*SuGaPuFF* is on a distinguished road
has no status.
Lightbulb

True Story

A true story translated by Muhammad Al-Shareef

Her cheeks were worn and sunken and her skin hugged her bones. That didn't stop her though, you could never catch her not reciting Qur'an. Always vigil in her personal prayer room Dad had set up for her. Bowing, prostrating, raising her hands in prayer. That was the way she was from dawn to sunset and back again, boredom was for others.

As for me I craved nothing more than fashion magazines and novels. I treated myself all the time to videos until those trips to the rental place became my trademark. As they say, when something becomes habit people tend to distinguish you by it. I was negligent in my responsibilities and laziness characterized my Salah.

One night, I turned the video off after a marathon three hours of watching. The adhan softly rose in that quiet night. I slipped peacefully into my blanket.

Her voice carried from her prayer room. "Yes? Would you like anything Noorah?"
With a sharp needle she popped my plans. 'Don't sleep before you pray Fajr!'
"Agh ... there's still an hour before Fajr, that was only the first Adhaan!"

With those loving pinches of hers, she called me closer. She was always like that, even before the fierce sickness shook her spirit and shut her in bed.

'Hanan can you come sit beside me.'

I could never refuse any of her requests, you could touch the purity and sincerity.
"Yes, Noorah?"

'Please sit here.'

"OK, I'm sitting. What's on your mind?"

With the sweetest mono voice she began reciting:

[Every soul shall taste death and you will merely be repaid your earnings on Resurrection Day]

She stopped thoughtfully. Then she asked, 'Do you believe in death?'

"Of course I do."

'Do you believe that you shall be responsible for whatever you do, regardless of how small or large?'

"I do, but … Allah is Forgiving and Merciful and I've got a long life waiting for me."

'Stop it Hanan ... aren't you afraid of death and it's abruptness? Look at Hind. She was younger than you but she died in a car accident. So did so and so, and so and so. Death is age-blind and your age could never be a measure of when you shall die.'

The darkness of the room filled my skin with fear. "I'm scared of the dark and now you made me scared of death, how am I supposed to go to sleep now. Noorah, I thought you promised you'd go with us on vacation during the summer break."

Impact. Her voice broke and her heart quivered. 'I might be going on a long trip this year Hanan, but somewhere else. Just maybe. All of our lives are in Allah's hands and we all belong to Him.'

My eyes welled and the tears slipped down both cheeks.

I pondered my sisters grizzly sickness, how the doctors had informed my father privately that there was not much hope that Noorah was going to outlive the disease. She wasn't told though. Who hinted to her? Or was it that she could sense the truth.

'What are you thinking about Hanan?' Her voice was sharp. 'Do you think I am just saying this because I am sick? Uh - uh. In fact, I may live longer than people who are not sick. And you Hanan, how long are you going to live? Twenty years, maybe? Forty? Then what?' Through the dark she reached for my hand and squeezed gently. 'There's no difference between us; we're all going to leave this world to live in Paradise or agonize in Hell. Listen to the words of Allah:

[Anyone who is pushed away from the Fire and shown into Jannah will have triumphed.]

I left my sister's room dazed, her words ringing in my ears: May Allah guide you Hanan - don't forget your prayer.

Eight O'clock in the morning. Pounding on my door. I don't usually wake up at this time. Crying. Confusion. O Allah, what happened?

Noorahs condition became critical after Fajr, they took her immediately to the hospital ... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

There wasn't going to be any trips this summer. It was written that I would spend the summer at home.

After an eternity...

It was one O'clock in the afternoon. Mother phoned the hospital. 'Yes. You can come and see her now.' Dad's voice had changed, mother could sense something had gone deathly wrong. We left immediately.

Where was that avenue I used to travel and thought was so short? Why was it so long now, so very long. Where was the cherished crowd and traffic that would give me a chance to gaze left and right. Everyone, just move out of our way. Mother was shaking her head in her hands - crying - as she made dua' for her Noorah.

We arrived at the hospitals main entrance.

One man was moaning, another was involved in an accident and a third's eyes were iced, you couldn't tell if he was alive or dead.

We skipped stairs to Noorahs floor. She was in intensive care.

The nurse approached us. 'Let me take you to her.' As we walked down the aisles the nurse went on expressing how sweet a girl Noorah was. She reassured Mother somewhat that Noorah's condition had gotten better than what it was in the morning.
'Sorry. No more than one visitor at a time.' This was the intensive care unit. Through the small window in the door and past the flurry of white robes I caught my sisters eyes. Mother was standing beside her. After two minutes, mother came out unable to control her crying.

'You may enter and say Assalamualikum to her on condition that you do not speak too long,' they told me. 'Two minutes should be enough.'

"How are you Noorah? You were fine last night sister, what happened?"
We held hands, she squeezed harmlessly. 'Even now, Alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine.'
"Alhamdulillah ... but ... your hands are so cold."

I sat on her bedside and rested my fingers on her knee. She jerked it away.

"Sorry ... did I hurt you?"

"No, it is just that I remembered Allah's words

[One leg will be wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud)]

... Hanan pray for me. I may be meeting the first day of the hearafter very soon. It is a long journey and I haven't prepared enough good deeds in my suitcase.'

A tear escaped my eye and ran down my cheek at her words. I cried and she joined me. The room blurred away and left us - two sisters - to cry together. Rivulets of tears splashed down on my sister's palm which I held with both hands. Dad was now becoming more worried about me. I've never cried like that before.

At home and upstairs in my room, I watched the sun pass away with a sorrowful day. Silence mingled in our corridors. A cousin came in my room, another. The visitors were many and all the voices from downstairs stirred together. Only one thing was clear at that point ... Noorah had died!

I stopped distinguishing who came and who went. I couldn't remember what they said. O Allah, where was I? What was going on? I couldn't even cry anymore.

Later that week they told me what had happened. Dad had taken my hand to say goodbye to my sister for the last time, I had kissed Noorah's head.

I remember only one thing though, seeing her spread on that bed, the bed that she was going to die on. I remembered the verse she recited:

[One leg will be wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud)] and I knew too well the truth of the next verse: [The drive on that day we be to your Lord (Allah)!]

I tiptoed into her prayer room that night. Staring at the quiet dressers and silenced mirrors, I treasured who it was that had shared my mother's stomach with me. Noorah was my twin sister.

I remembered who I had swapped sorrows with. Who had comforted my rainy days. I remembered who had prayed for my guidance and who had spent so many tears for so many long nights telling me about death and accountability. May Allah save us all.

Tonight is Noorah's first night that she shall spend in her tomb. O Allah, have mercy on her and illumine her grave. This was her Qur'an, her prayer mat and …and this was the spring rose-colored dress that she told me she would hide until she got married, the dress she wanted to keep just for her husband.

I remembered my sister and cried over all the days that I had lost. I prayed to Allah to have mercy on me, accept me and forgive me. I prayed to Allah to keep her firm in her grave as she always liked to mention in her supplications.

At that moment, I stopped. I asked myself: what if it was I who had died? Where would I be moving on to? Fear pressed me and the tears began all over again.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar...

The first adhan rose softly from the Masjid, how beautiful it sounded this time. I felt calm and relaxed as I repeated the Muadhdhins call. I wrapped the shawl around my shoulders and stood to pray Fajr. I prayed as if it was my last prayer, a farewell prayer, just like Noorah had done yesterday. It had been her last Fajr.

Now and in sha' Allah for the rest of my life, if I awake in the mornings I do not count on being alive by evening, and in the evening I do not count on being alive by morning.

We are all going on Noorah's journey - what have we prepared for it?

5 Lastest Threads by *SuGaPuFF*
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post

Old 16-04-2006   #2
Bubbly_Gal
Man Up, Bitch!

female
Bubbly_Gal is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

has no status.
I read that before, i found it very touching!

Heres another true story abit difrent to urs

Surprising true Story....

There was once a man who was an enemy to Islam. He had three famous questions that no person could answer. No Islamic scholar in Baghdad could answer his three questions...thus he made fun of Islam in public. He constantly ridiculed Islam and the Muslims.
One day a small boy, who`s age was 10, came along and heard the man yelling and screaming at Muslims in the street. He was challenging people openly to answer the three questions.
The boy stood quietly and watched. He then decided that he would challenge the man. He walked up and told the man,

"I will accept your challenge".

The man laughed at the boy and ridiculed the Muslims even more by saying, "A ten year old boy challenges me. Is this all you people have to offer!"

But the boy patiently reiterated his stance. He would challenge the man, and with Allah`s help and guidance, he would put this to an end. The man finally accepted.

The entire city gathered around a small "hill" where open addresses were usually made. The man climbed to the top, and in a loud voice asked his first question.

"What is your God doing right now?"

The small boy thought for a little while and then told the man to climb down the hill and to allow him to go up in order to address the question.

The man says "What? You want me to come down?"

The boy says, "Yes. I need to reply, right?"

The man made his way down and the small boy, age 10, with his little feet made his way up.

This small child`s reply was "Oh Allah Almighty! You be my witness in front of all these people. You have just willed that a Kafir be brought down to a low level, and that a Muslim be brought to a high level!"

The crowd cheered and screamed "Takbir"...."Allah-hu-akbar!!!"

The man was humiliated, but he boldly asked his Second question...

"What existed before your God"?

The small child thought and thought.

Then he asked the man to count backwards. "Count from 10 backwards."

The man counted..."10, 9 ,8 , 7 , 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,0"

The boy asked, "What comes before 0 ?"

The man: "I don`t know...nothing."

The boy: "Exactly. Nothing was before Allah, for He is eternal and absolute."

The crowd cheered again...."Takbir!"...."Allah-hu-akbar!!!!"

The man, now completely frustrated, asked his final question.

"In which direction is your Allah facing?"

The boy thought and thought.

He then asked for a candle. A candle was brought to him. The blessed child handed it to the man and asked him to light it.

The man did so and remarked, "What is this supposed to prove?"

The young boy asked, "In which direction is light from the candle going?"

The man responded, "It is going in all directions."

The boy: "You have answered your own question. Allah`s light (noor) goes in all directions. He is everywhere. There is no where that He cannot be found.

"The crowd cheered again...."Takbir!"...."Allah-hu-akbar!!!"

The man was so impressed and so moved by the boy`s knowledge and spirituality, that he embraced Islam and became a student of the young boy.

So ended the debate.

Who was the young boy?

The young boy was one of our leaders and one of the greatest scholars, Imam Abu Hanîfa (May Allah bless him). [Aameen]

T.r.U.e. S.t.R.e.N.g.T.h. iS bEiNg Ab|E tO [. Ho|d iT a|L tOgEtHeR .] wHeN -EvErYoNe E|Se- iS eXpEcTiNg yOu To ºF a L L . A p A r Tº

Pr0mIsEs MeAn [everything]
bUt [ a F t E r ] tHeIr [[Br0KeN]]
s 0 r r y mEaNs [n.0.t.H.i.N.g]

.:.Sometimes.|.you.|.gotta.|.smile.|.and.|.walk.|. away...
hold.|.your.|.tears.|.in.|.and.|.pretend.|.your.|. okay.:.

Old 08-10-2007   #3
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
Cinderella is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryCinderella's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 4
has no status.
A man woke up early in order to pray the Fajr prayer in the masjid.
He got dressed, made his wudu and was on his way to the
masjid. On his way to the masjid, the man fell and his clothes got
dirty. He got up, brushed himself off, and headed home. At home, he
changed his clothes, made his wudu, and was, again, on his
way
to the masjid. On his way to the masjid, he fell again and at the
same spot! He, again, got up, brushed himself off and headed
home...
At home he, once again, changed his clothes, made his wudu
and was on his way to the masjid.
On his way to the masjid, he met a man holding a lamp. He asked the
man of his identity and the man replied "I saw you fall twice on
your way to the masjid, so I brought a lamp so I can light your
way." The first man thanked him profusively and the two where on
their way to the masjid. Once at the masjid, the first man asked
the
man with the lamp to come in and pray Fajr with him. The second man
refused. The first man asked him a couple more times and, again,
the
answer was the same. The first man asked him why he did not wish to
come in and pray. The man replied "I am Satan." The man was shocked
at this reply. Satan went on to explain, "I saw you on your way to
the masjid and it was I who made you fall. When you went home,
cleaned yourself and went back on your way to the masjid, Allah
forgave all of your sins. I made you fall a second time, and
even that did not encourage you to stay home, but rather, you went
back on your way to the masjid. Because of that, Allah forgave all
the sins of the people of your household. I was afraid if i made
you
fall one more time, then Allah will forgive the sins of the people
of your village, so I made sure that you reached the masjid
safely."

So do not let Satan benefit from his actions. Do not put off a good
that you intended to do as you never know how much reward you might
receive from the hardships you encounter while trying to achieve
that good.

g {YCinderellaY{ h
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember four of his fingers are pointing at himself
gh
A man is already halfway in love, with any woman who listens to him
Got you half flippin like fire Come with me let me take you higher I'm the object of all your desire And your attention is all i require Im that dream in your head when your sleeping im that secret iside that youre keeping

Old 08-10-2007   #4
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an
extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded that man
gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased. When after the
burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer names of two
special Angels, come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so
that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his
faith. But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend.I
will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for
interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted
into Paradise". Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, "I am the
Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes
in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of ;Munkar and Naker,
you will have no grief. When the interrogation is over,the handsome man
arranges for him from al_Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven);a silk bedding
filled with musk.

May Allah bestow this favour on all of us AMEEN
Rasulullah (Sallalloho alaihe wasallam) said,"On the Day of Judgement,
before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater status than the
Qura'an.

Ameen

g {YCinderellaY{ h
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember four of his fingers are pointing at himself
gh
Got you half flippin like fire Come with me let me take you higher I'm the object of all your desire And your attention is all i require Im that dream in your head when your sleeping im that secret iside that youre keeping

Old 08-10-2007   #5
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
He remembered his grandmother's warning about praying on time: "My son, you shouldn't leave prayer to this late time". His grandmother's age was 70 but whenever she heard the Adhan, she got up like an arrow and performed Salah. He however could never win over his ego to get up and pray. Whatever he did, his Salah was always the last to be offered and he prayed it quickly to get it in on time.

Thinking of this, he got up and realized that there were only 15 minutes left before Salat-ul Isha. He quickly made Wudhu and performed Salat-ul Maghrib. While making Tasbih, he again remembered his grandmother and was embarrassed by how he had prayed. His grandmother prayed with such tranquillity and peace.

He began making Dua and went down to make Sajdah and stayed like that for a while. He had been at school all day and was tired, so tired.

He awoke abruptly to the sound of noise and shouting. He was sweating profusely. He looked around. It was very crowded. Every direction he looked in was filled with people. Some stood frozen looking around, some were running left and right and some were on their knees with their heads in their hands just waiting.

Pure fear and apprehension filled him as he realized where he was. His heart was about to burst. It was the Day of Judgement. When he was alive, he had heard many things about the questioning on the Day of Judgement, but that seemed so long ago. Could this be something his mind made up? No, the wait and the fear were so great that he could not have imagined this.

The interrogation was still going on. He began moving frantically from people to people to ask if his name had been called. No one could answer him. All of a sudden his name was called and the crowd split into two and made a passageway for him.

Two angels grabbed his arms and led him forward. He walked with unknowing eyes through the crowd. The angels brought him to the centre and left him there. His head was bent down and his whole life was passing in front of his eyes like a movie. He opened his eyes but saw only another world.

The people were all helping others. He saw his father running from one lecture to the other, spending his wealth in the way of Islam. His mother invited guests to their house and one table was being set while the other was being cleared. He pleaded his case, "I too was always on this path. I helped others. I spread the word of Allah. I performed my Salah. I fasted in the month of Ramadan. Whatever Allah ordered us to do, I did. Whatever he ordered us not to do, I did not." He began to cry and think about how much he loved Allah.

He knew that whatever he had done in life would be less than what Allah deserved and his only protector was Allah. He was sweating like never before and was shaking all over. His eyes were fixed on the scale, waiting for the final decision. At last, the decision was made. The two angels with sheets of paper in their hands turned to the crowd. His legs felt like they were going to collapse. He closed his eyes as they began to read the names of those people who were to enter Jahannam.

His name was read first. He fell on his knees and yelled that this couldn't be, "How could I go to Jahannam? I served others all my life; I spread the word of Allah to others". His eyes had become blurry and he was shaking with sweat. The two angels took him by the arms. As his feet dragged, they went through the crowd and advanced toward the blazing flames of Jahannam.

He was yelling and wondered if there was any person who was going to help him. He was yelling of all the good deeds he had done, how he had helped his father, his fasts, prayers, the Qur'an that he read, he was asking if none of them would help him. The Jahannam angels continued to drag him.

They had gotten closer to the Hellfire. He looked back and these were his last pleas. Had not Rasulullah [SAW] said, "How clean would a person be who bathes in a river five times a day, so too does the Salah performed five times cleanse someone of their sins"?

He began yelling, "My prayers? my prayers? my prayers." The two angels did not stop, and they came to the edge of the abyss of Jahannam. The flames of the fire were burning his face. He looked back one last time, but his eyes were dry of hope and he had nothing left in him.

One of the angels pushed him in. He found himself in the air and falling towards the flames. He had just fallen five or six feet when a hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.

He lifted his head and saw an old man with a long white beard. He wiped some dust off himself and asked him, "Who are you?" The old man replied, "I am your prayers". "Why are you so late! I was almost in the Fire! You rescued me at the last minute before I fell in". The old man smiled and shook his head, "You always performed me at the last minute, did you forget?"

At that instant, he blinked and lifted his head from Sajdah. He was in a sweat. He listened to the voices coming from outside. He heard the adhan for Salat-ul Isha. He got up quickly and went to perform Wudhu…

g {YCinderellaY{ h
gh

Old 08-10-2007   #6
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
Why do we read Quran, even we can't understand Arabic?

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern
Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early
sitting at the kitchen table reading his Qur'an.

His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa, I try to read the Qur'an just
like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget
as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur'an do?"

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied,
"Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back
a basket of water."

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time,"
and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.
This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he
returned home.
Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry
water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of
water. You're just not trying hard enough," and he went out the door to
watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house.

The boy again dipped the
basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.

Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!"

"So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the
basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

"Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an.
You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed,inside and out. That is the work of Allah in our lives."

g {YCinderellaY{ h
gh

Old 08-10-2007   #7
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
You'll love this student's retort to his atheistic professor. Wonderful &
useful logic when witnessing to know-it-all nonbelievers.

Did God create everything that exists? Does evil exist? Did God create evil?
A University professor at a well known institution of higher learning
challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?"
A student bravely replied, "Yes he did!"

"God created everything?" The professor asked.

"Yes sir, he certainly did," the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything; then God created evil.
And, since evil exists, & according to the principle that our works define who we are, then we can assume God is evil."

The student became quiet & did not respond to the professor's hypothetical
definition. The professor, quite pleased with himself, boasted to the students
that he had proven once more that the religious faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand & said, "May I ask you a question,
professor?"

"Of course," replied the professor.

The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been
cold?"

The other students snickered at the young man's question. The young man
replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics,
what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat.
Everybody or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits
energy, &heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute
zero (-460F) is the total absence of heat; & all matter becomes inert &
incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this
word to describe how we feel if we have no heat."

The student continued, "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does."

The student replied , "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not
exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can
study, but not darkness. In fact, we can use Newton's prism to break white light
into many colors & study the various wave lengths of each color. You cannot
measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness &
illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is?
You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct?
Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no
light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course, as I have already said.
We see it everyday. It is in the daily examples of man's inhumanity to man. It is
inthe multitude of crime & violence everywhere in the world. These
manifestations are nothing else but evil.

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist, sir, or at least it does not
exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like
darkness & cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of
God.
God did not create evil. Evil is the result of what happens when man does
not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when
there is no heat, or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

The young man's name--Albert Einstein A true story.

g {YCinderellaY{ h
gh

Old 09-10-2007   #8
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
A teenage girl about 17 named Aisha had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Aisha asked Allah to keep her safe from harm and danger. When >she reached the alley, which> was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for Allah's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round

her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been attacked in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking Allah for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.

The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a line up to see if she could identify> him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Aisha for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Aisha was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, >"Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men (Angels) walking on either >side of her."Amazingly, whether you

believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God?

PS: Allah is always there >in your heart and loves you no matter what.....and if you stand up 4 him >he will stand up for you.

g {YCinderellaY{ h
gh

Old 09-10-2007   #9
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
has no status.
Three Tough Questions?

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time.
When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar
or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions. Finally, his parents
were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Scholar:
I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and Insha-Allah
(God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man:
Are you sure? A lot of Professors and
experts were not able
to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala).

Young Man:
I have 3 questions:
1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
2. What is Taqdir (fate)?
3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will
be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not
hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from
fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man
(feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?

Scholar:
I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

Young Man:
I really don't understand.

Scholar:
How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man:
Of course, I felt the pain.

Scholar:
So do you believe that pain exists?

Young Man
: Yes.

Scholar:
Show me
the shape of the pain!

Young Man:
I cannot.

Scholar:
That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence
without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that

you will be slapped by me?

Young Man:
No.

Scholar:
Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

Young Man:
No.

Scholar:
That is takdir (fate) my second answer........ My hand that I
used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man:
It is created from flesh.

Scholar:
How about your face, what is it created from?

Young Man:
Flesh.

Scholar:
How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man:
In pain.

Scholar:
Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Shaitan Devil)
and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants,
insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for
Shaitan

Allah said:
If you are ashamed of
me I will be ashamed of you."
Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior.

Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah
Keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah,

I can do everything. Allah is my strength." May Allah help u to
succeed... Ameen

g {YCinderellaY{ h
gh