Top 10 excuses by women who don’t wear the Hijab - Page 2 - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Top 10 excuses by women who don’t wear the Hijab

Old 14-03-2007
KALKI
RHTDM

KALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant future
My Mood:
:|

Came across this article sent to me by email:

Quote:

Salaams All

This list has been compiled after research and is not intended to offend or insult anyone. After reading them it is possible to reach ones own conclusions. As usual please feel free to publish post and circulate as widely as possible. Comments and feedback would be appreciated as always. Jzk. Showkotali@hotmail.com

1. Friends will reject me

The people I hang around with and really tight with none of them wear hijab/ jilbaab and they take the mickey out of those that do. Especially the hijabies who check out boys and do dirty dancing at college.uni parties. Names like fundies, molvies, hypocrites and they cover coz they are ugly. If I wear the hijab then I will lose all my friends and have the piss taken out of me as well.

2. Harm my career

I worked my arse of to get where I am now in my career. I got a big salary, status and I enjoy the respect I get from colleagues and community. I can’t risk all that for a piece of cloth, besides I would look weird in board meetings and work parties in the pub and nightclubs. InshAllah when I get married in my 30s and have kids in my mid 30s, I’ll cover as I’m supposed to then.

3. My family are westernised

No one in my family wears hijab, even my grandmother wears bright coloured stylish clothes. If I were to wear the hijab I’d feel strange coz we have family gatherings where all the women dress in sarees and other revealing clothes and at our weddings we have a DJ playing bhangra music and we all dance to bollywood tunes, even my grandmother does a few funky moves on the dance floor.

4. Non-Muslims will stare

I’ve noticed since 7/7 that non-Muslims regard anyone who looks like a Muslim as a potential terrorist and by wearing the hijab I would attract attention. By wearing western clothes I get away with non-Muslims thinking I’m a Hindu, Sikh or moderate non-practicing Muslim. I’ve even had white guys trying to chat me up coz they think I’m up for it based on the tight western clothing that I wear.

5. I’m still young

I’m only 27 I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. I’m still enjoying life, u know what I mean, flirting with guys,clubbing,hanging out with mates in shopping centres. When I get married and have kids I’ll wear it then

6. I wont get attention from guys

I love the attention I get from guys and the way they look at me u know what I mean. I’m checking out 3 guys at the moment. Ones my age, ones older and one is older and married. I guess we all need a toy boy as well as a father figure /sugar daddy. I’ll choose one of them, although I’ve got a few my age from uni as back up.

After I’ve lived my life to the max and played the field and settled down then I might consider wearing it, even cover my face coz I don’t wanna meet any of my ex’s now do I ? Shoot 2 birds with 1 stone, appear pious and avoid hassle with former boyfriends , great idea, hijab. Jilbab and niqab.

7. I dress modestly

I wear loose modest clothes which cover and hide my curves, I know my hair is exposed but at least I’m more or less covered, better than a lot of girls/women who dress like tarts.

8. People will think I’m a fundamentalist

There is so much in the media nowadays about Muslims getting radicalised and rejecting western values and becoming fundamentalists. I just don’t want people to think that I am one also. Although I know that the west and its values are decadent and filthy, I don’t think it’s wise to express this. I pray and fast etc, I don’t need to wear Islamic clothing to be a good Muslim coz Islam is in my heart.

9. I worked hard to get this figure

After going to the gym and Pilates fro 6 months I’ve finally achieved the hourglass figure which men find attractive. I enjoy the attention I get and feel attractive. By wearing the hijab/jilbaab I would just be an ordinary woman in the eyes of men and only religious types with big beards would be interested in me.

10. When in Rome do as the Romans

We live in the UK and not in a Muslim country so why follow Islam rigidly? Also compared to non-Muslim women who practically walk around naked I dress and behave quite respectably.

Whenever I visit back home I wear different clothes coz I don’t want people to think bad of me and my family. One day in my 60’s after I have lived my life I will go to hajj and then become the perfect Muslimah, not now coz I believe “when in Rome do as the Romans”.

If I missed any excuses out then add them here or email them to me inshAllah.

Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin, Yeh Hua Kab Se...Ho Gaya Mushkil Chhupaana Raaz Yeh Sab Se...Tum Kaho To Maang Loon Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se Rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba,Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Roshni se bhare bhare..Bhare bhare naina tere..Chhooke bole na chhoona mujhe Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga..Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi.. Bheeghi Bheeghi Raaton Mein, Phir Tum Aao Na...Asi Barsaton Mein Aao Na.. Humko Humise Chura Lo, Dil Mein Kahin Tum Chhupa Lo,Hum Akele Kho Naa Jaaye, Door Tumse Ho Naa Jaaye,Paas Aao Gale Se Lagaa Lo Toota Toota ek parinda...Jo bhi kaal hua kal bhi phir aayaga Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe Ruka Ja, Oh Jaana Wali Ruka Ja...Nazara Mein To Tera Bhura Sa Sahi..Adami Mein Bhura Nahi Dil Ka Aja Re, Aja Re Oh Mere Dilbar Aja..Dil Ki Pyaas Buja Ja Re...Oh Noorie kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya hai mere liye..ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya haiKitna bechain hoke tumse mila...Tumko kya tha khabar tha main kitna akela ..Ke kitna mohabbat hai tumse...Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kaheTujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam.Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.Ab ahan se kahan jaaye hum..Teri bahon mein mar jaaye hum Aksar is duniya mein anjaane milte hain,Anjaani raahon mein milke kho jaate hain,Lekin hamesha voh yaad aate hain Na kajre ki dhaar, na motiyon ke haar,Na koi kiya singaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho,Tum kitni sundar ho Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya..Abhi to yahin tha, abhi kho gaya..Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna..Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna..Dildaar sajna, hai yeh pyaar sajna

Dil Dooba Dil Dooba...Neela Akho Mein Yeh Dil Dooba.. Neela Neela Amber Per Chand Jab Aye...Aisa Koi Saathi Ho ..Aisa Koi Premi Hoi Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayeen Dooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Kaisi Sarhadein...Kaisi Majbooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Tum Chhupaa Na Sakogi Main Vo Raaz Hoon...Tum Bhulaa Na Sakogi Vo Andaaz Hoon...Goonjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon...Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki To Aavaaz Hoon...Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan... Aisa muhje tu na dehka na...seeena se laga loonga, tum ko tumse chura loonga...dil mein chupa loonga Gila Gila Dil Gila.. Mila mila mila koi mila ...Teri Ha Adaar Laga sab se judaa hai dil tuje per fida hai... Dhoom Dhoom let ya body do the talking..Dhoom Dhoom be the fire thats buring..Dhoom machaalay dhoom machaalay dhoom Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye..Hota ke siya...Dil mein Magar chalte reha chaahat ke Diya... Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai,Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein Dheera dheera se mera zindagi mein ana...tumsi pyar huma hai kitna jaana jaana Pyar ke isa khel mein..do dil aur mehl mein, tera peecha na chodunga soniya Mera mehboob sanam, tera ashiq hogaya hum...milaka nazaaro se nazaar tera pyaar mein kogaya hum... Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka, Hum Na Hoga Juda, Dil Ke Dhadkhan Sunrha Hai Mera Khudda Dheera Dheera Se Mera Zindagi Mein Ana...Tumsi Pyar Huma Hai Kitna Jaana JaanaSaamne hain raastein, hum guzar jaaye...Ya kisi ke vaaste hum thaher jaaye...Ab yahan tak aa gaye hain, ab kidhar jaaye...Jaaduuuuuuu teri nazar...Kushboo tera baadan..tu har kar, ya nah kar...Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kali..Sagar ko moti aur..Suraj ko tu dati hai lali..Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kaliYeh din yeh mahine saal guzar jaayenge mere yaar..Magar itna rakhna khayaal..Jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye..Kasam se jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye Banno ki saheli resham ki dori..Chhup chhupke sharmaaye dekhe chori chori..Yeh maane ya na maane main to ispe mar gaya..Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai,Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai

5 Lastest Threads by KALKI
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Vedic videos on Rumble.com Bhajans & Devotional Media KALKI 0 1 23-12-2020 07:39
[Video] Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 18 Verse 5:... Bhajans & Devotional Media Kalpana.v 1 2 27-09-2020 20:29

Old 15-07-2007   #11
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

has no status.
ok...this is jus weird..

number 1....there is no excuse for not wearin a scarf!....simply because its commanded upon women and men to cover up....men arent allowed to flaunt their bodies either!! they have to wear loose clothes...just as much as women do...

so to every1 sayin that...awww poor women...fink agen....

and by the way...them excuses are from a book...cos ive read em...

n its not ppl writin judgemental thorts...ITS FACTUAL! they'r statistics... gurls actually say them excuses...n they obv made the top ten cos they are the most used...

n ive heard them myself...

i mean i had this gurl tellin me she stopped wearin a hijab cos she gets hot in it...IN ENGLAND!! GET REAL...

wat abt the women in saudi??? or any other hot country....they manage to cover up jus fine...

n its not as if u hav it on 24/7...u go home n u can jus fling it off lol

n imam...no ur hair is not an hijab...that is soo stupid...i kno thats nasty ov me to say but thats the reason u wear a head coverin...cos a womans hair is her beauty...

n im sure plenty ov guys comment on a gurls hair...

Old 16-07-2007   #12
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
Cinderella is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryCinderella's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 4
has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imamgeorge
my name is imamgeorge an sister you don,t have to ware a hijab your hair is your hijab may ALLAH BE WITH YOU, an im imam george.
how can the hair be the hijaab

g {YCinderellaY{ h
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember four of his fingers are pointing at himself
gh
A man is already halfway in love, with any woman who listens to him
Got you half flippin like fire Come with me let me take you higher I'm the object of all your desire And your attention is all i require Im that dream in your head when your sleeping im that secret iside that youre keeping

Old 16-07-2007   #13
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
she keeps tellin every1 who she is...sure she aint skitzo? lol

Old 11-11-2007   #14
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Original Sistah is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukh
He never raised her eyes! I kept looking at her and I felt so so sorry for her .... I don't know why but I felt awful! Poor little girl! This is not fair! Muslim MEN shoud cover themselves as well ! They shouldn't be hanging around in jeans and look any woman in the eye! They shouldn't! It's not fair...
erm I think it should be established that people are cultural.. some probably more so than others, and that culture seems to be heavily engrained in their minds and has more impact on their actions rather than their religion (Islam)

When Islam says lower your gaze, it means when a member of the opposite sex is looking as you in a sexual sense etc, not for simply walking down the street.. that is a cultural thing..

And as for Muslim men.. mdoesty is of course encouraged, and men have to definitely be covered from naval to knee, men have to lower their gaze too - it isn't all about the woman

Original Sistah

Old 11-11-2007   #15
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imamgeorge
my name is imamgeorge an sister you don,t have to ware a hijab your hair is your hijab may ALLAH BE WITH YOU, an im imam george.
lmao..

The point of hijab is to cover up your adornment... because that can cause members of the opposite sex (or even same sex these days lol) to be attracted to you.. your hair is part of that adornment - we all know we can style it to make it look hot

And there's also the hadith where the Prophet (saw) points at the face hands and feet, and says that only they should be uncovered.

Original Sistah

Old 21-03-2008   #16
Psalms™
Boring Person

male
Psalms™ is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
I live in America, and I think that women who wear the veil are very attractive and shame on anyone who would criticize them for their faith.

Old 27-03-2008   #17
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
attractive in what sense? (you can't see what they look like if they wear the veil, do you mean just the head covering?)

Original Sistah

Old 29-03-2008   #18
Psalms™
Boring Person

male
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Their demeanor can be seen through any covering, the way they carry themselves in public. And yes, I meant with a head scarf they are attractive, and even though they might not want to appear as such, they still are. They have lovely eyes and a pleasant expression, except of course if they're mad or upset :-))

Old 30-03-2008   #19
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Oh hi Psalms! I recognise you now, just saw your post now so didn't know on facebook!

Yes of course there's no way of hiding every attractive thing about a woman, but I think it's less likely for men to think of a woman as a sexual object if she's covered and doesn't adorn herself to be one.

Original Sistah

Old 30-03-2008   #20
Psalms™
Boring Person

male
Post Thanks / Like

has no status.
Yes, something is to be said of "Beauty of the spirit" and women who are not showing off have a different and could be said , a better beauty. I can certainly understand that it's difficult in the western societies, but their different spirit is certainly noticed.