Sadhguru's top 3 teachings for liberation | Sadhguru reaction - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Sadhguru's top 3 teachings for liberation | Sadhguru reaction
Old 09-07-2021
Desi_0_0_Doll
Wild Poster

Desi_0_0_Doll is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

#learnwithus

ε∀εrψß⊕dψ ωαη†š †⊕ ruレε †hε ω⊕rレd

5 Lastest Threads by Desi_0_0_Doll
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Moment Rishi Sunak finds out he's in the final... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Desi_0_0_Doll 0 1 21-07-2022 13:25
Sadhguru's top 3 teachings for liberation |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 1 2 09-07-2021 21:08
MAAZII (2013) Full Hindi Movie | Pankaj Tripathi,... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Desi_0_0_Doll 0 1 19-02-2021 23:14
WE’RE MOVING TO INDIA! Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Desi_0_0_Doll 0 1 11-11-2019 18:59

Old 09-07-2021   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 70
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
I am glad this channel exists!
I left some comments on there too...sums up what I want to say:

s you know, I only discovered your channel few weeks ao...But what I like about your channel and both of you is...Other YT's do mainly do reactions on movies , bollywood, celebrities etc...All things artificial (to gain views) and here you are, in 2021...Going straight for the kill... Knowledge...You really do live up to your channel name!

3:03 This is why we say "Namaskar or Namaste" it simply means (as you may know) ..."I bow to the creator within you" /\
For those who are godly , the creator could mean God...For some, their mother...For others, nature!

5:37 A Guru is only suppose to be a "guide" , Someone who shows you the light from point A to point B...Someone who broadens your thinking, opens your thought process, someone who nourishes you (spiritually and mentally) ...If you continue your journey relying solely on a guru & beyond that...You have now adopted a middle man, You are now (being blunt here) a stooge...You are unable to process the difference between knowledge and dependency...In other words, you will spend your entire life running backwards and forth to a guru...So whos life are you living, yours or your gurus? This the mistake many make, yet some find comforting