O Allah bless me with a child this Ramadan - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

O Allah bless me with a child this Ramadan
Old 14-06-2011
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life is beautiful

O Allah bless me with a child this Ramadan

Growing up, I always had a natural love for children. Having children was one of the things I was looking forward to most in marriage. I've been married for a while now and not being able to conceive has caused me a lot of pain. This struggle has been a true test of patience for both me and my husband. It has caused me to hit rock bottom at times. I even went as far as to question the wisdom of Allah (swt). I couldn't bring myself to accept how other people who had strayed from the path of Allah (swt) and who were engaging in haraam activities could bear children with ease yet me—a practicing Muslim to the best of my abilities—had such difficulty. These whispers of shaytaan only added to my agony. Allah is the best of planners and is the most just. Giving or not giving a person something is due to His divine knowledge of what is best.

During times of frustration it is easy to have slips of the tongue or dips in your trust in Allah (swt) but it is important to repent for these lapses and remember that Allah is the best of planners. By putting your trust in Allah (swt) you will realize the blessings in your life and be thankful for the reward you are attaining by struggling. Remember that it is only through Allah (swt) that you will be granted what you desire. Putting our trust in Allah (swt) does not mean that we do not try to do our part as well. There are many things available to help in conceiving, such as fertility treatments, diet changes, and exercise. If we are able to we should try to implement these in our life. That being said, the utmost important thing that we can do is to raise our hands to the heavens and make duaa' to Allah. He is the only one that can give you what you want and he is the only one we should put our trust in to. Changing our diet and taking fertility treatments are simply a means by which Allah (swt) could help us achieve what we are asking Him for.

As we all know Ramadan is now here. Ramadan is a month of worship, a month of duaa', and a month of mercy. Let us use this month to our advantage and make duaa every chance we get. Make duaa after every salaah, when you break your fast, when you stand in tahajjud, and every other moment that you remember. This Ramadan my mission is to take full advantage of this blessed month—make it your mission too! I pray that Allah makes the journey easy for all my sisters who are struggling to get pregnant. I pray that He (swt) grants you patience and keep steadfast during this test.I know I am being tested with the one things that I want most but I know Allah loves me and this is just a means for me to turn to Allah. O Allah bless me with a child this Ramadan.

Let Pray Together :: Ya Allah aap kudrat waalay hain aur kisi ko child daynay na daynay par bhi aap kudrat rakhtay hain....aur aap hikmat waalay hain aur aapkay decision hikmat kay according hotay hain ...Allah paak yeh sister ko aur jitni sisters hain jinki aulaad nahin un sab ko sawleh pakeeza healthy child gift kijiye jo kay aapka kalma buland karay ...hum gunehgaar hain Allah paak humko humaray aami abbu bhai behn rishtaydaar dost aur tamaan muslim ummah ko sabko sahi rasta dikhaiye kuinki aapki help kay binah we will go astray ...aapnay khud kaha hai ki jo banda aapkay darbar mein aayega woh khali haath waapas nahin jaayega aur aap wada khilafi nahin kartay ...humara aapkay siwa koi nahin jiski taraf hum turn kar sakay kuinki koi itni kudrat nahin rakta ki humari dua kabool kar sakay ya humay kuch day ya humsay kuch lay sakay bina aapki ijazat kay plzz Allah paak humaray dua kabool kar lain aap bay niyaz hain aur hum sab aapkay mohtaaj hain humko apnay siwa kabhi kisi ka mohtaaj mat banana ya Allah humari dua kabool kar lijiye aameen summa aameen

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne
Par Milde Jad Appan Har Janam De Vich,
Fer Is Janam Das Ki Majboriyan Ne"

5 Lastest Threads by Roohi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post

Old 11-08-2011   #2
MrFitUk
Luving The Site

male
MrFitUk will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryMrFitUk's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 16
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 1

has no status.
May Allah swt bless you with childrens.

Verily if you are true in your prayer and duas and are amongst the patient.

You shall be rewarded Insha Allah.

Peace.

MrFitUk In Da House.