THE IMPORTANCE of ENJOINED 5 DAILY PRAYERS - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

THE IMPORTANCE of ENJOINED 5 DAILY PRAYERS
Old 08-04-2011
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life is beautiful

THE IMPORTANCE of ENJOINED 5 DAILY PRAYERS

ALLAH, Enjoined Prayers as The MORAL LAW

[Quran 98:5 – Umm Muhammad]
“And they were not commanded except to worship Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion, inclining to truth, and to establish prayer and to give zakah. And that is the correct religion”

ALLAH Commands Believers

[Quran 6:72 – Yusuf Ali] “To establish regular prayers and to fear Allah: for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together”

ALLAH’S Promise for those steadfast in Prayer

[Quran 35:29 – Amatul Rahman Omar] “Surely, (only) those who follow the Book of Allah and observe Prayer and spend (for the cause of Allah) privately and in public out of that which We have provided for them (thereby) hope (to do) a bargain which will never fail”

ALLAH’S Praise for those who Pray for ALLAH’S Pleasure

[Quran 48:29 – Yusuf Ali] “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward”

ALLAH Informs mankind, Prayers thwart Evilness and Immorality

[Quran 29:45 – Al-Muntakhab] “Do recite O Muhammad all that has been revealed to you of the Book -the Quran- and establish worship and adore Allah, your Creator, with appropriate acts and rites, for sincere prayer checks abomination and immorality. To apply remembrance to Allah is more eminent in point of attainments and achievement, and Allah knows all that you do”

HADITH

[Sunan Abudawud, Book #3, Hadith #0863] “Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Anas ibn Hakim ad-Dabbi said that he feared Ziyad or Ibn Ziyad; so he came to Medina and met AbuHurayrah. He attributed his lineage to me and I became a member of his lineage. AbuHurayrah said (to me): O youth, should I not narrate a tradition to you? I said: Why not, may Allah have mercy on you? (Yunus (a narrator) said: I think he narrated it (the tradition) from the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) The first thing about which the people will be called to account out of their actions on the Day of Judgment is prayer. Our Lord, the Exalted, will say to the angels - though He knows better: Look into the prayer of My servant and see whether he has offered it perfectly or imperfectly. If it is perfect, that will be recorded perfect. If it is defective, He will say: See there are some optional prayers offered by My servant. If there are optional prayer to his credit, He will say: Compensate the obligatory prayer by the optional prayer for My servant. Then all the actions will be considered similarly.

HADITH

[Bukhari, Book 10, Hadith 506] “Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."

HADITH

[Muslim, Book 004, Hadith 1410] In the hadith narrated of the authority of Abu Huraira the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said. while in the hadith narrated by Bakr (the words are like this): He heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: just see, can anything of his filthiness remain (on the body of) any one of you if there were a river at his door in which he washed himself five times daily? They, said: Nothing of his filthiness will remain (on his body). He said: That is like the five prayers by which Allah obliterates sins.

HADITH

[Muslim, Book 004, Hadith 1411] “Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The similitude of five prayers is like an overflowing river passing by the gate of one of you in which he washes five times daily Hasan said: No filthiness can remain on him.”

HADITH

[Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0152] “Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds (takes one) nearer to Paradise? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: prayer at its proper time, I said: What next, Messenger of Allah? He replied: Kindness to the parents. I said: What next? He replied: Jihad in the cause of Allah”

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne
Par Milde Jad Appan Har Janam De Vich,