Islam: Immunity and Protection against Black Magic - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Islamic Society
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Islam: Dua'a to combat Black Magic
Old 27-05-2007
KALKI
RHTDM

KALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant future
My Mood:
:|

Islam: Dua'a to combat Black Magic

Dua'a to combat Black Magic

1.Imam Ali Ibn abi Talib said : Whoso keep the following du-a'a written on skin of a deer, shall remain safe from the influence of any magic.

Quote:
BISMILLAAHI WA BILLAAHI BISMILLAAHI WA MAA SHAAA-ALLAAHU BISMILLAAHI WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH QAALA MOOSAA MAA JI-TUM BIHIS SIH'R INNALLAAHA SAYUBT'ILUH INNALLAAHA LAA YUS'LIH'U A'MALAL MUFSIDEEN FAWAQA-A'L H'AQQU WA BAT'ALA MAA KANOO YA'-MALOON FAGHULIBOO HUNAA LIKA WANQALABOO S'AAGHIREEN

[In the name of Allah and with Allah: in the name of Allah-that which Allah wills (takes place); in the name of Allah- there is no power nor strength save with Allah. Musa said : What you have brought is sorcery; verily Allah will soon make it vain: verily Allah does not put in order the work of the mischief-makers.
Thus the truth was established, and what they were doing was made vain.So there and then (Firawn and his enchanters) were defeated and made to look small, humiliated]

2.Recite the following du-a'a to cure headache and remove the evil effects of black magic When recited for headache blow the breach on the forehead after recitation.

Quote:
A-O'OD'U BI-I'ZZATILLAAHI WA QUDRATILLAAHI WA QUWWATILLAAHI WA A'Z'MATILLAAHI WA BURHAANILLLAAHI WA SULT'AANILLAAHI WA KANAFILLAAHI WA JAWAARILLAAHI WA AMAANILLAAHI WA H'IRZILLAAHI WA S'UN-ILLAAHI WA KIBRIYAA-ILLAAHI WA NAZ'ARILLAAHI WA BAHAA-ILLAAHI WA JALAALILLAAHI WA KAMAALILLAAHI WA JAMAALILLAAHI LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAHU MUH'AMMADUN RASOOLULLAAHI MIN SHARRI MA AJIDU

[I take refuge (to seek protection from the evil threatening me) with the might of Allah, the power of Allah, the strength of Allah, the greatness of Allah, the demonstration of Allah, the sovereignty of Allah, the assistance of Allah, the security of Allah, the amnesty of Allah, the shield of Allah, the kindness of Allah, the pride of Allah, the attention of Allah, the beauty of Allah, the grandeur of Allah, the perfection of Allah-there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah]

3.Recite the following dua'a to remain safe from the evil of shaytan, genie, and wicked person.

Quote:
LAA ILAAHA ILLAA HUWA A'LAYHI TAWAKKALTU WA HUWA RABBUL A'RSHIL A'Z'EEM MAA SHAA-ALLAAHU KAANA WA MAA LAM YASHAA LAM YAKUN ASHHADU ANNALLAAHA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER WA ANNALLAAHA QAD AH'AAT'A BIKULLI SHAY-IN ILMAA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA MIN SHARRI NAFSEE WA MIN SHARRI KULLI DAABBATIN ANTA AAKHID'UM BINAAS'IYATIHAA INNA RABBEE A'LAA S'IRAAT'IM MUSTAQEEM

[There is no god save He. I rely on Him. He is the Lord of the great a'rsh. What He wills takes place; and what He does not will does not take place. I bear witness that, verily, Allah, has power over all things: and, verily, Allah encompasses every thing in (His) knowledge, O my Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil inside me and from the evil of every creature whom You seizes with its forelock. Verily my lord is on the right path]

4.The Holy Prophet said : To keep the devils at bay and to destroy the effects of magic recite verses 54 to 56 of Al Araf.

Quote:
INNA RABBAKUMULLAAHUL LAD'EE KHALAQAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ'A FEE SITTATI AYYAAMIN THUMAS-TAWAA A'LAL A'RSH YUGHSHIL LAYLAN NAHAARA YAT'LUBUHOO H'ATHEETHAW WASH SHAMSA WAL QAMARA WAN NAJOOMA MUSAKHKHARAATIM BI AMRIH ALAA LAHUL KHALQU WAL AMR

TABAARAKALLAAHU RABBUL A'ALAMEEN UD-O'O RABBAKUM TAZ'ARRU-A'W WA KHUFYAH INNAHOO LAA YUH'IBBUL MU'TADEEN WA LAA TUFSIDOO FIL ARZ'I BA-DA IS'LAAH'IHAA WAD-O-OHU KHAWFAW WA T'AMA-A'A INNA RAH'MATALLAAHI QAREEBUM MINAL MUH'SINEEN

[Verily your Lord is Allah who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then established Himself on the throne. He draws the night as a veil over the day, which pursues it incessantly; and made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient to His command. Verily, His is the creation and the command. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Call on your Lord humbly and in secret. Verily Allah does not love the transgressors. And do not make mischief in the earth after it has been reformed; and call on Him fearing (His wrath) and longing (his mercy). Verily the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good]

5.Recite verse 35 of al Qasas 7 times after the salat of tahajjud to destroy the effects of witchcraft

Quote:
QAALA SANASHUDDU A'Z'UDAKA BI-AKHEEKA WA NAJ-A'LU LAKUMAA SULT'AANAN FALAA YAS'ILOONA ILAYKUMAA BI-AAYAATINAAA ANTUMAA WA MANIT TABA-A'KUMAL GHAALIBOON

[(Allah) said : "We will strengthen your arm with your brother and we will give you such authority that they will not be able to touch and of you. With our signs, both of you and your followers shall certainly triumph"]

6.A scholar of Najaf al Ashraf, well versed in ilm jafr (the art of making amulets or charms said to originate with Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq, based upon art of divining from certain characters written by Imam Ali ibn abi Talib upon a camel's skin which contains all events, past, present and future) had advised the parents of an insane boy to recite the following du-a'a to remove the effects of witchcraft. They did as advised and their son was fully cured. This du'a' according to the scholar, is also a sure safeguard against witchcraft and sorcery:

Quote:
ALLAAHUMMA RABBI MOOSAA WA KHAAS'S AHOO BIKALAAMIHEE WA HAAZIMA MAN KAADAHOO BISH'RIHEE BI-A'S'AAHU WA MU-E'EDAHAA BA'DAL A'WDI THU'BAANAN WA MUFSIDA A'MALIS SAAH'IREENA WA MUBT'ILA KAYDI AHLIL FASAADI MAN KAADANEE BISIH'RIN AW BIZ'URRIN A'MADAN AW GHAYRA A'MADIN A'LAMUHOO AW LAA A'LAMUHOO AKHAAFUHOO AW LAA AKHAAFUHOO FAQ-TA'MIN ASBAABIS SAMAAWAATI A'MALAHOO H'ATTAA TURIJ-A'HOO A'NNEE GHAYRA NAAFID'IN WA LAA Z'AARRIN LEE WA LAA SHAMMATIN LEE INNEE ADRA-U BI-A'Z'MATIKA FEE NUH'OORIL A'-DAA-I FAKUN LEE MINHUM MUDAAFI-A'N AH'SANA MUDAAFA-ATAN WA ATAMMAHAA YAA KAREEM

[O my Allah - the Lord of Musa, when He particularly selected to honour him with His spoken words. He routed those who teased Musa with their (tricks of) magic, with the help of his rod (granted to Musa by Allah) . He transformed (the rod) into a serpent. And again brought it back to its original state, after it destroyed the work of the magicians and rendered ineffective the deceit of the mischief makers - whosoever tries to harm me with magic or affliction, intentionally or unintentionally, whether I know about it or not, whether it frightens me or not, cut off his (evil) designs with the help of divine medium, so that it does not reach me and never carried out to hurt me or terrorize me. Verily, I ward off, with the help of your greatness, the threats of my enemies. So protect me with the best protection and make it thoroughly effective. O liberal giver]

7.(i) To render null and void the intensity and evil effects of any kind of witchcraft and evil eye recite 121 times the last part of verse 87 of al Anbiya, after Fajr salat for 40 days.

Recite salawat 15 times then say:

Quote:
LAA ILAAHA ILLAAA ANTA SUBH'AANAKA INNEE KUNTU MINAZ'Z AALIMEEN

(ii) To over come any apparently impossible to manage difficulty recite the above noted verse as directed in (i) and also 730 times after praying a 2 rak-at salat after midnight with the following acts of self-discipline.

a. Do not eat animal meat
b. Eat any halaal (lawful) food purchased by halal (lawfully earned) money
c.Give alms to the poor.

To render null and void the evil effects of an evil eye recite the following du-a'a

Quote:
BISMISLLAAHI ARQEEKA/ARQEEKI MIN KULLI SHAY-IN YOO-D'EEKA/YOO - D'EEKI MIN KULLI SHAY-IN WA A'YNIN WA NAFSIN WA H'AASIDIN ALLAAHU YASHFEEKA / YASHFEEKI BISMILLAAHI ARQEEKA / ARQEEKI ALLAAHU AKBARU WA JALLA JALAALUHOO

(Note: Say 'Ka" if the person, for whom you are praying, is a male or "Ki" if female.
[In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) from every thing that pains you, from every thing and the (evil) eye, self-indulgence and the jealous. In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) Allah is the greatest, and His might is the mightiest]

8.Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al Abidin said : Recite the following du'a'a with raised hands to remain safe from these (jinn or men) who are planning to harm you.

Quote:
BISMILLAAHI WA BILLAAHI WA MINALLAAHI WA ILALLAAHI WA FEE SABEELILLAAHI ALLAHUMMA LAKA ASLAMTU NAFSEE WA ILAYKA WAJJAHTU WAJHEE WA ILAYKA FAWWAZ'TU AMREE WAH'FIZ'NEE BIH'IFZ'IL BEEMAANI MIN BAYNI YADAYYA WA MIN KHALFEE WA A'N YAMEENEE WA A'N SHIMAALEE WA MIN FAWQEE WA MIN TAH'TEE WAD-FA A'NNEE BIH'AWLIKA WA QUWWATIKA FA-INNAHOO LAA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAHIL A'LIYYIL A'ZEEM

(no screen shot availble)

[In the name of Allah, with Allah, from Allah, unto Allah, and in the way of Allah; O Allah, I surrender myself to You, I direct myself towards You, I entrust my affairs to You, so keep me safe, with the preservation of belief, from in front of me, from behind me, from my right side, from my left side, from above me, from below me, and repel (evil) from me with Your strength and power, because, verily, there is no strength and no power save with Allah, the high, the great]

9.The Holy Prophet said : If jinn throw stones at your home, take one of the stones and recite the following du a'a. Inshallah the jinn will go away :

Quote:
H'ASBIYALLAAHU WA KAFAA SAMI-A'LLAAHU LIMAN DA-A'A LAYSA WARAA - A'LLAAHI MUNTAHAA

[Allah is sufficient and satisfying for me. Allah hears (the call of) whosoever calls (Him). There is no one (and nothing) as the ultimate save Allah]

10. It is written in Kanzul Maknun that the blood of man can be congealed by sorcery, so as to render him incapable of sleeping with any woman.

Do the following a'mal to repel the evil. Boil 3 eggs of hen, and remove their shells

(i) write verse 71 of al Khaf with saffron on the egg and give it to the man to eat it.

Quote:
FANT'ALAAQAA H'ATTAAA ID'AA RAKIBAA FIS SAFEENATI KHARAQAHAA QAALA A-KHARAQTAHAA LITUGHRIQA AHLAHAA LAQAD JI-TA SHAY-IN IMRAA

[Then they went their way till they embarked in a boat in which he made a hole (and Musa) said; you have made a hole in it to down its passengers. Verily you have done a strange thing]

(ii) Write verse 30 of al Anbiya with saffron on the second egg and give it to the man to eat it.

Quote:
AWALAM YARALLAD'EENA KAFAROOO ANNAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ'A KAANATAA RATQAN FAFATAQNAAHUMAA WA JA-A'LNAA MINAL MAAA-I KULLA SHAY-IN H'AYY AFALAA YOOMINOON

[Have not those who disbelieve seen that the heavens and the earth were closed up, and that We clove them as under? Out of water we made all things alive. Will they not then believe.]

(iii) Write verse 29 of al Fath with saffron on the third egg and give it to the man to eat it.

Quote:
MUH'AMMADUR RASOOLULLAAH WALLAD'EENA MA-A'HOOD ASHIDDAAA-U A'LAL KUFFAARI RUH'AMAA-U BAYNAHUM TARAAHUM RUKKA-A'N SUJJADAY YABTAGHOONA FAZ'LAM MINALLAAHI WA RIZ'WAANA SEEMAAHUM FEE WUJOOHIHIM MIN ATHARIS SUJOOD

D'AALIKA MATHALUHUM FIT TAWRAATI WA MATHALUHUM FIL INJEEL FAZAR-I'N AKHRAJA SHAT AHOO FA-AAZARAHOO FASTGHLAZ'A FASTAWAA A'LAA SOOQIHEE YU'JIBUZ ZURRAA-A LIYAGHEEZ'A BIHIMUL KUFFAAR WA-A'DALLAAHUL LAD'EENA AAMANOO WA A'MILUS S'AALIH'AATI MINHUM MAGHFIRATAW WA AJRAN A'Z'EEMAA

[Muhammad is the messenger of Allah: and those who are with him are severe against infidels but compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, seeking His grace and pleasure. Their mark is on their faces (foreheads) from the effect of prostrations. Their description in the Tawrat, and their description in the Injil, is like a seed that sends out a stalk, then strengthens it, and it becomes stout and rises firm on its stem, delighting the sowers, in order to fill the disbelievers with rage. Allah has promised those who believe and do good deeds forgiveness and a great recompense.]

OR

(i) Write verse 47 of Ad'D'ariyat on an olive leaf and let the man eat it

Quote:
WAS SAMAAA-A BANAYNAAHAA BI-AYDIW WA INAA LAMOOSI-O'ON

[We built the heavens with might, and verily We are the Lord of power and expanse

(ii) Write verse 48 of ad' D'ariyat on another olive leaf and his wife should eat it
WAL ARZ'A FARASHNAAHAA FANI'-MAL MAAHIDOON

[We spread the earth (like a carpet) - an excellent spreader (We are)]

write the following prayer on the skin of a deer and keep it on the body. Inshallah, it will protect you from troubles, difficulties and misfortunes.

Quote:
BISMILLAAHI ASTAR-E'EKA RABBAKA WA A-O'OD'U BIKA BIL WAAH'IDI MIN SHARRI KULLI H'AASIDIN QAA-IMIN AW QAA-I'DIN WA KULLI KHALQIN RAA-IDIN FEE TURUQIL MAWAARI WA AN AA YAZ'URRUKA FEE YA'QZ'ATIN WA LAA MANAAMIN WA LAA FEE Z'A-NIN WA LAA FEE MAQAAMIN MAA ABQAYTIL LAYAALIYA WA AAKHIRAL AYYAAMI YADULLAAHI FAWQA AYDEEHIM WA H'IJAABULLAHI FAWQA A'ADIYATIHIM

[In the name of Allah. I give you in the custody of your Lord; I give you in the protection of He (who will keep you safe) from the evil of whosoever envies you, be he standing or sitting, from (the evil of) every creature lying in wait at the turn of any road, so that he may neither harm you in wakefulness, nor in sleep, nor while walking nor at the destination, as long as nights and days follow each other. The hand of Allah may restrain their hands and the protection of Allah may over power their hostility.]

Recite the following du'a'a

Quote:
ALLAAHUMMA INEE AS-ALUKA BIH'AQQI MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMADIN AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WA AN TUNJIYANEE
Recite the following prayer after every obligatory salat to cure any type of pain or illness

Quote:
ILAAHEE KULLAMAA AN-AMTA A'LAYYA NI-MATAN QALLA LAKA I'NDAHAA SHUKREE WA KULLAMAB-TALAYTANEE BI-BALIYYATIN QALLA LAKA I'NDAHAA S'ABREE FAYAA MAN QALLA SHUKREE I'NDA NI'-MATIN FALAM YAH'RIMNEE WA YAA MAN QALLA S'ABREE I'NDA BALIYYATIN FALAM YAKHD'ULNEE WA YAA MAN RAANEE A'LAL MA-A'AS'EE FALAM YAFZ'AH'NEE WA YAA MAN RAANEE A'LAL KHAT'AAYAA FALAM YA'QIBNEE A'LAYHAA S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WAGHFIR LEE D'ANBEE WASHFINEE MIN MARAZ'EE INNAKA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER

[O my Allah, I beseech You in the name of the rights of Muhammad and the children of Muhammad to send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad and free me (from whatever affliction that has surrounded me)]

[O my God; when you gave me any bounty, I did not thank you as I should have; whenever You tested me with a trial I did not manage it with the patience I should have.

O He who did not deprive me of (favour) inspite of my too little thanks. O He who did not withhold assistance inspite of my very deficient self control. O He who saw my wrongdoings yet did not disgrace me: O He who saw my shortcomings yet did not punish me; send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, forgive my sins, cure my diseases; verily, You have power over all things.]

recite the following prayer after every obligatory salat to driver away misfortunes and afflictions.

Quote:
YAA H'AYYU YAA QAYYOOM BIRAH'MATIKAS-TAGHEETHU FA-AGHITHNEE WA LAA TAKILNEE ILAA NAFSEE TURFATA A'YNIN ABADAN WA AS'LIH LEE SHAANEE KULLAHOO
[O Ever living, O self-subsisting, I beseech (You) in the name of Your mercy to help me. So help me and do not leave me to myself even for the flash of an eye(without you being with me), and look after properly all my affairs.]

TAWID OF IMAM HASAN BIN ALI

Whosoever recites the following prayer after every obligatory salat, or keeps its written text on the body, inshallah, he, his family and property will remain safe under the divine protection.

Quote:
U-E'EDU NAFSEE WA D'URRIYYATEE WA AHLA BAYTEE WA MAALEE BIKALIMATILLAAHIT
TAAAMMATI MIN KULLI SHAYT'AANIN WA HAAMMATIN WA MIN KULLI A'YNIN LAAMMATIN
[I put myself, my children, my family, my property under (Allah's protection ) in the name of Allah's perfected words, from all devils, poisonous animals, and from every evil eye.]

Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin, Yeh Hua Kab Se...Ho Gaya Mushkil Chhupaana Raaz Yeh Sab Se...Tum Kaho To Maang Loon Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se Rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba,Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Roshni se bhare bhare..Bhare bhare naina tere..Chhooke bole na chhoona mujhe Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga..Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi.. Bheeghi Bheeghi Raaton Mein, Phir Tum Aao Na...Asi Barsaton Mein Aao Na.. Humko Humise Chura Lo, Dil Mein Kahin Tum Chhupa Lo,Hum Akele Kho Naa Jaaye, Door Tumse Ho Naa Jaaye,Paas Aao Gale Se Lagaa Lo Toota Toota ek parinda...Jo bhi kaal hua kal bhi phir aayaga Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe Ruka Ja, Oh Jaana Wali Ruka Ja...Nazara Mein To Tera Bhura Sa Sahi..Adami Mein Bhura Nahi Dil Ka Aja Re, Aja Re Oh Mere Dilbar Aja..Dil Ki Pyaas Buja Ja Re...Oh Noorie kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya hai mere liye..ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya haiKitna bechain hoke tumse mila...Tumko kya tha khabar tha main kitna akela ..Ke kitna mohabbat hai tumse...Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kaheTujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam.Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.Ab ahan se kahan jaaye hum..Teri bahon mein mar jaaye hum Aksar is duniya mein anjaane milte hain,Anjaani raahon mein milke kho jaate hain,Lekin hamesha voh yaad aate hain Na kajre ki dhaar, na motiyon ke haar,Na koi kiya singaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho,Tum kitni sundar ho Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya..Abhi to yahin tha, abhi kho gaya..Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna..Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna..Dildaar sajna, hai yeh pyaar sajna

Dil Dooba Dil Dooba...Neela Akho Mein Yeh Dil Dooba.. Neela Neela Amber Per Chand Jab Aye...Aisa Koi Saathi Ho ..Aisa Koi Premi Hoi Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayeen Dooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Kaisi Sarhadein...Kaisi Majbooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Tum Chhupaa Na Sakogi Main Vo Raaz Hoon...Tum Bhulaa Na Sakogi Vo Andaaz Hoon...Goonjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon...Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki To Aavaaz Hoon...Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan... Aisa muhje tu na dehka na...seeena se laga loonga, tum ko tumse chura loonga...dil mein chupa loonga Gila Gila Dil Gila.. Mila mila mila koi mila ...Teri Ha Adaar Laga sab se judaa hai dil tuje per fida hai... Dhoom Dhoom let ya body do the talking..Dhoom Dhoom be the fire thats buring..Dhoom machaalay dhoom machaalay dhoom Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye..Hota ke siya...Dil mein Magar chalte reha chaahat ke Diya... Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai,Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein Dheera dheera se mera zindagi mein ana...tumsi pyar huma hai kitna jaana jaana Pyar ke isa khel mein..do dil aur mehl mein, tera peecha na chodunga soniya Mera mehboob sanam, tera ashiq hogaya hum...milaka nazaaro se nazaar tera pyaar mein kogaya hum... Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka, Hum Na Hoga Juda, Dil Ke Dhadkhan Sunrha Hai Mera Khudda Dheera Dheera Se Mera Zindagi Mein Ana...Tumsi Pyar Huma Hai Kitna Jaana JaanaSaamne hain raastein, hum guzar jaaye...Ya kisi ke vaaste hum thaher jaaye...Ab yahan tak aa gaye hain, ab kidhar jaaye...Jaaduuuuuuu teri nazar...Kushboo tera baadan..tu har kar, ya nah kar...Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kali..Sagar ko moti aur..Suraj ko tu dati hai lali..Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kaliYeh din yeh mahine saal guzar jaayenge mere yaar..Magar itna rakhna khayaal..Jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye..Kasam se jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye Banno ki saheli resham ki dori..Chhup chhupke sharmaaye dekhe chori chori..Yeh maane ya na maane main to ispe mar gaya..Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai,Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai

5 Lastest Threads by KALKI
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Vedic videos on Rumble.com Bhajans & Devotional Media KALKI 0 1 23-12-2020 07:39
[Video] Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 18 Verse 5:... Bhajans & Devotional Media Kalpana.v 1 2 27-09-2020 20:29

Protection against Black Magic
Old 27-05-2007   #2
KALKI
RHTDM

Male
KALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant futureKALKI has a brilliant future
My Mood:
CountryKALKI's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 137
Thanks (Received): 623
Likes (Given): 310
Likes (Received): 975
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 12
3D SuperBall Champion! 5 Miles To Go Champion! Air Dodge Champion! Alien Attack Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Altex Champion! Ambush Santa Champion! Ants Champion! Arkanoid Champion! Aski Champion! Autobahn Champion! Badger Basketball Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Hunter Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bat Punch Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Battle Pong Champion! BlackJack Champion! BlackJack (anime) Champion! Blackjack Fever Champion! bombjack Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Bug Juice Champion! Bugz Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Burger Time Champion! Canyon Glider Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Checkers Champion! Classic Donkey Kong Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Crab Volleyball Champion! Crazy Cars Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Sleigh Champion! Cricket Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Defend Your Castle Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Donkey Kong JR Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Duck Tracker Champion! Dutch Sniper Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Elf Toss Champion! Eskiv Champion! Festive Fallout Champion! Find Cupid Champion! Fish Food Champion! Flashbert Champion! Flatout Minigame Champion! Fly Sui Champion! flyplane Champion! Frog It Champion! Frog Mania Champion! Frogger Champion! Garage Tennis Champion! George Wants Beer Champion! Goo Slasher Champion! Gorlog Champion! Hit the Mole Champion! Home Run Champion! Home Run Rally Champion! Ice Cream Blowout Champion! Iceberg Champion! Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Its Mine Champion! Jail Break Champion! James Bomb Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion! Jasons Pong Champion! Jawashoot Champion! jetpacker Champion! Juggler Champion! Karts Champion! Keep Up Champion! Keg Stand Champion! KF 9000 Champion! Killer Bob Champion! Kitten Shooting Champion! Lasagna From Heaven Champion! Lawinen Surfer Champion! Merry Fcking Xmas Champion! Metal Slug Champion! metioriods Champion! Mission To Mars Champion! Monkey Diving Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Monster Champion! Mosquito Kill Champion! Mouse Kill Champion! Mumu Champion! Ninja Kid Champion! Ninja Turtles 2 Champion! Nut Nut Champion! Pac Lawn Champion! Pac man Ghost 2000 Champion! Paintball Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Pepsi Pinball Champion! Pere Noel Killer Champion! Ping Champion! Pingpong (aniki) Champion! Pipe Mania Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Plastic Saucer Champion! QB Challenge Champion! qmanoids Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Rat Zapper Champion! Ratman Ralph Champion! Recoil Champion! Roach Kill Champion! Rock Face Rescue Champion! Rocket Racer MX Champion! roflattack Champion! Rope Walker Champion! Sack Smash Champion! secondsofmadness Champion! Sharpshooter Champion! shieldshot Champion! Shooting Hearts Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Smaugs Treasure Champion! Snake Shooter Champion! Snow Paul Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! South Park - Kenny Champion! Space Ace: Arcade Champion! Space Hunter Champion! Space Rescue Champion! Spot the Difference Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Starship Legend Champion! Stick Avalanche Champion! Target Champion! The Claw Game Champion! The Gritch Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Tiger Punch Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! UFO Shoot Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Watch Out Champion! Where is the ball Champion! Wicked Witch Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Worms 3D Champion! Xmas Trivia 4 Champion! Xmas Trivia 5 Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! Golden Shower Champion! Nude Runner Champion! Pissing Game Champion!
Star Sign: Star Sign

Every Muslim is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm him unless Allah wills it. Then a Muslim’s best protection and immunity against black magic is by practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making frequent dhikr and du`a’.

In his response to the question you raised, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Your best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority. Almighty Allah says:

Quote:
“Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

Quote:
1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

Quote:
1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

You can also read:

Allah Almighty knows best.

Yaad Kuch Aata Nahin, Yeh Hua Kab Se...Ho Gaya Mushkil Chhupaana Raaz Yeh Sab Se...Tum Kaho To Maang Loon Main Aaj Kuch Rab Se Rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba,Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Roshni se bhare bhare..Bhare bhare naina tere..Chhooke bole na chhoona mujhe Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga..Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi.. Bheeghi Bheeghi Raaton Mein, Phir Tum Aao Na...Asi Barsaton Mein Aao Na.. Humko Humise Chura Lo, Dil Mein Kahin Tum Chhupa Lo,Hum Akele Kho Naa Jaaye, Door Tumse Ho Naa Jaaye,Paas Aao Gale Se Lagaa Lo Toota Toota ek parinda...Jo bhi kaal hua kal bhi phir aayaga Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe Ruka Ja, Oh Jaana Wali Ruka Ja...Nazara Mein To Tera Bhura Sa Sahi..Adami Mein Bhura Nahi Dil Ka Aja Re, Aja Re Oh Mere Dilbar Aja..Dil Ki Pyaas Buja Ja Re...Oh Noorie kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya hai mere liye..ke jaise tujh ko banaya gaya haiKitna bechain hoke tumse mila...Tumko kya tha khabar tha main kitna akela ..Ke kitna mohabbat hai tumse...Hai...Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahe..Ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kaheTujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam..Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam.Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam..Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam.Ab ahan se kahan jaaye hum..Teri bahon mein mar jaaye hum Aksar is duniya mein anjaane milte hain,Anjaani raahon mein milke kho jaate hain,Lekin hamesha voh yaad aate hain Na kajre ki dhaar, na motiyon ke haar,Na koi kiya singaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho,Tum kitni sundar ho Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya..Abhi to yahin tha, abhi kho gaya..Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna..Lakh kar le tu inkaar sajna..Dildaar sajna, hai yeh pyaar sajna

Dil Dooba Dil Dooba...Neela Akho Mein Yeh Dil Dooba.. Neela Neela Amber Per Chand Jab Aye...Aisa Koi Saathi Ho ..Aisa Koi Premi Hoi Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayeen Dooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Kaisi Sarhadein...Kaisi Majbooriyaan..Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan...Tum Chhupaa Na Sakogi Main Vo Raaz Hoon...Tum Bhulaa Na Sakogi Vo Andaaz Hoon...Goonjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon...Main Tumhaare Hi Dil Ki To Aavaaz Hoon...Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan Hoon..Yahaan... Aisa muhje tu na dehka na...seeena se laga loonga, tum ko tumse chura loonga...dil mein chupa loonga Gila Gila Dil Gila.. Mila mila mila koi mila ...Teri Ha Adaar Laga sab se judaa hai dil tuje per fida hai... Dhoom Dhoom let ya body do the talking..Dhoom Dhoom be the fire thats buring..Dhoom machaalay dhoom machaalay dhoom Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye..Hota ke siya...Dil mein Magar chalte reha chaahat ke Diya... Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai,Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein Dheera dheera se mera zindagi mein ana...tumsi pyar huma hai kitna jaana jaana Pyar ke isa khel mein..do dil aur mehl mein, tera peecha na chodunga soniya Mera mehboob sanam, tera ashiq hogaya hum...milaka nazaaro se nazaar tera pyaar mein kogaya hum... Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka, Hum Na Hoga Juda, Dil Ke Dhadkhan Sunrha Hai Mera Khudda Dheera Dheera Se Mera Zindagi Mein Ana...Tumsi Pyar Huma Hai Kitna Jaana JaanaSaamne hain raastein, hum guzar jaaye...Ya kisi ke vaaste hum thaher jaaye...Ab yahan tak aa gaye hain, ab kidhar jaaye...Jaaduuuuuuu teri nazar...Kushboo tera baadan..tu har kar, ya nah kar...Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kali..Sagar ko moti aur..Suraj ko tu dati hai lali..Kali nagin ke jaise..Zulfe teri kali kaliYeh din yeh mahine saal guzar jaayenge mere yaar..Magar itna rakhna khayaal..Jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye..Kasam se jeena sirf mere liye, jeena sirf mere liye Banno ki saheli resham ki dori..Chhup chhupke sharmaaye dekhe chori chori..Yeh maane ya na maane main to ispe mar gaya..Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye,Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye,Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai,Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai

Old 27-05-2007   #3
KALKI
RHTDM

Male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
3D SuperBall Champion! 5 Miles To Go Champion! Air Dodge Champion! Alien Attack Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Altex Champion! Ambush Santa Champion! Ants Champion! Arkanoid Champion! Aski Champion! Autobahn Champion! Badger Basketball Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Hunter Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bat Punch Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Battle Pong Champion! BlackJack Champion! BlackJack (anime) Champion! Blackjack Fever Champion! bombjack Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Bug Juice Champion! Bugz Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Burger Time Champion! Canyon Glider Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Checkers Champion! Classic Donkey Kong Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Crab Volleyball Champion! Crazy Cars Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Sleigh Champion! Cricket Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Defend Your Castle Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Donkey Kong JR Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Duck Tracker Champion! Dutch Sniper Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Elf Toss Champion! Eskiv Champion! Festive Fallout Champion! Find Cupid Champion! Fish Food Champion! Flashbert Champion! Flatout Minigame Champion! Fly Sui Champion! flyplane Champion! Frog It Champion! Frog Mania Champion! Frogger Champion! Garage Tennis Champion! George Wants Beer Champion! Goo Slasher Champion! Gorlog Champion! Hit the Mole Champion! Home Run Champion! Home Run Rally Champion! Ice Cream Blowout Champion! Iceberg Champion! Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Its Mine Champion! Jail Break Champion! James Bomb Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion! Jasons Pong Champion! Jawashoot Champion! jetpacker Champion! Juggler Champion! Karts Champion! Keep Up Champion! Keg Stand Champion! KF 9000 Champion! Killer Bob Champion! Kitten Shooting Champion! Lasagna From Heaven Champion! Lawinen Surfer Champion! Merry Fcking Xmas Champion! Metal Slug Champion! metioriods Champion! Mission To Mars Champion! Monkey Diving Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Monster Champion! Mosquito Kill Champion! Mouse Kill Champion! Mumu Champion! Ninja Kid Champion! Ninja Turtles 2 Champion! Nut Nut Champion! Pac Lawn Champion! Pac man Ghost 2000 Champion! Paintball Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Pepsi Pinball Champion! Pere Noel Killer Champion! Ping Champion! Pingpong (aniki) Champion! Pipe Mania Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Plastic Saucer Champion! QB Challenge Champion! qmanoids Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Rat Zapper Champion! Ratman Ralph Champion! Recoil Champion! Roach Kill Champion! Rock Face Rescue Champion! Rocket Racer MX Champion! roflattack Champion! Rope Walker Champion! Sack Smash Champion! secondsofmadness Champion! Sharpshooter Champion! shieldshot Champion! Shooting Hearts Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Smaugs Treasure Champion! Snake Shooter Champion! Snow Paul Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! South Park - Kenny Champion! Space Ace: Arcade Champion! Space Hunter Champion! Space Rescue Champion! Spot the Difference Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Starship Legend Champion! Stick Avalanche Champion! Target Champion! The Claw Game Champion! The Gritch Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Tiger Punch Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! UFO Shoot Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Watch Out Champion! Where is the ball Champion! Wicked Witch Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Worms 3D Champion! Xmas Trivia 4 Champion! Xmas Trivia 5 Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! Golden Shower Champion! Nude Runner Champion! Pissing Game Champion!

Quote:
As-Salamu `alaykum. Some people believe that wearing an amulet (ta`wiz) will make them safe. Is wearing amulets bearing some Qur’anic verses allowed in Islam? Did the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) recommend his followers to indulge in such a habit?

Muslim scholars unanimously maintain that it is haram (unlawful) to wear amulets that contain anything other than Qur’anic verses, but they differed as regards those which do contain verses or surahs of the Qur’an. Some of them say that wearing amulets containing Qur’anic verses or chapters is permissible, while others consider them impermissible.

The view which is deemed to be the most correct is that wearing such amulets is not permitted because of the general meaning of the hadiths speaking about amulets, and in order to prevent any means that might lead to shirk (associating partners with Allah or polytheism).

To shed more light on the issue of wearing amulets especially those containing verses from the Glorious Qur’an, here is the Fatwa issued by Sheikh M. S. Al-Munajjid, a prominent Saudi Muslim lecturer and author; it goes as follows:

Quote:
“Amulets (tamimah, pl. tama’im) are things made from pearls or bones and worn on the necks of children or adults or hung up in houses or cars, in order to ward off evil – especially the evil eye – or to bring some benefits.

Zaynab, the wife of `Abdullah ibn Mas`ud, reported that `Abdullah ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) stated that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) saying: “Spells, amulets and love-charms are (forms of) shirk.” `Abdullah said, “Why do you say this? By Allah, when I was weeping eczema, I kept going to so and so, the Jew, who did a spell for me and made the thing calm down.” `Abdullah said: “That was just the work of Satan, who was picking it with his hand, and when (the Jew) uttered the spell, he stopped.

All you needed to do was to say as the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to say: Adh-hib al-ba’s Rabb an-Nas ishfi anta ash-Shafi la shifa’a illa shifa’uka shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman (Remove the harm, O Lord of mankind, and heal, You are the Healer. There is no healing but Yours, a healing which leaves no disease behind.’” (Reported by Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah)

Quote:
`Uqbah ibn `Amir Al-Juhani (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a group came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) to pledge their allegiance (bay`ah) to him. He accepted the allegiance of nine of them but not of one of them. They said, “O Messenger of Allah, you accepted the allegiance of nine but not of this one.” He (the Prophet) said, “He is wearing an amulet.” The man put his hand (in his shirt) and took it off, then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) accepted his allegiance. He (peace and blessings be upon him) then said, “Whoever wears an amulet has committed shirk.” (Reported by Ahmad)

These are the comments of the scholars on the various kinds of amulets and the rulings that govern each kind. These comments contain important and useful points.

Sheikh Sulayman ibn `Abd Al-Wahhab states:

Quote:
“The Companions of the Prophet, their successors, and those who came after them have differed as to whether it is permissible to wear amulets which only contain words from the Qur’an or those that contains Allah’s Names and Attributes.

The first group including `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn Al-`As (may Allah be pleased with him) and other Companions said that having amulets is permissible. This group backed their view by citing the aforementioned hadith. Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim adheres to this view.

Another group of scholars maintain that wearing amulets is not permissible. This was the view of Ibn Mas`ud and Ibn `Abbas, and is the apparent meaning of the view of Hudhayfah. This was also the view of a group of the Tabi`un (successors), including the Companions of Ibn Mas`ud and Ahmad, according to one report which was chosen by most of his companions. It was also the view of the later scholars, who quoted this and similar hadiths as a supporting evidence for their view.

This opinion appears to be in favor of prohibition of amulets in general; whether they contain Qur’anic verses or not.

Quote:
Abu Dawud reported that `Isa ibn Hamzah said: “I entered upon ‘Abdullah ibn `Akim and his face was red due to high fever. I said, ‘Why don’t you wear an amulet?’ He said, ‘We seek refuge with Allah from that. Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) states: “Whoever wears anything (meaning an amulet) will be entrusted to its care…” (Reported by Abu-Dawud)
Amulets containing Qur’anic verses:

Concerning amulets that contain clearly-written verses from the Qur’an or authentic hadiths, there is a difference among the Companions of the Prophet, their successors and those who follow them, which maybe clarified as follows:

Some of them state that it is not allowed, but rather reprehensible (Makruh). This is the opinion of `Abdullah ibn `Amr, `Uqbah ibn `Amir, and `Abdullah ibn Mas`ud and his companions such as Al-Aswad and `Alqamah, and those who came after them such as Ibrahim An-Nakh`i and others (may Allah be pleased with them all).

Undoubtedly not allowing that acts as a precautionary measure to prevent means that lead to wrong beliefs, especially in our own times. If most of the Sahabah (Prophet’s Companions) and Tabi`un (their successors) regarded it as Makruh in those noble times when the faith in their hearts was greater than a mountain, then regarding it as Makruh in these times of trials and tribulations is more appropriate and is more on the safe side.

So how about when this concession has led people to things which are purely unlawful and they have made it a means to those things? For example, they take amulets as a means of seeking refuge, as they make them contain some verses from the Qur’an or surah, then underneath it they put some devilish mumbo-jumbo, the meaning of which no one knows except one who has read their books.

Part of the negative effects of amulets is that they divert the hearts of the common folk from putting their trust in Allah and make them dependent on the things that they have written, and most of them make people live in constant fear of what may or may not happen.

It’s the habit of a sorcerer or a fraudulent man to come to the person he wants to trick out of his money, knowing that the person is of weak faith, and say to him: “Such and such is going to happen to your family or your wealth or to you,” He may also say, “You have a qarin (constant companion) from among the jinn,” then go on describing things to him and telling him things about himself that the Satan whispers to him, to make him think that he has true insight and that he cares about him and wants to bring him some benefit.

When the heart of the ignorant fool is filled with fear of what he has been told, he turns away from his Lord and turns to this charlatan with all his heart and soul; he puts his trust in him and relies on him instead of Allah, and says to him, “What is the way out from the things that you have described? What is the means of warding them off?”

It is as if he (the charlatan) has control over benefit and harm, at which point his hopes are raised and he becomes more greedy, wondering how much he will be able to take. So he tells him, “If you give me such and such, I will write an amulet for that which will be this long and this wide” – he describes it and speaks to him in a nice manner. Then he hangs up this amulet to protect him from such and such diseases. Do you think, after all that we have mentioned, that this belief is a form of minor shirk?

It means that one is ascribing to Allah someone else in worship, putting one's trust in someone other than Him, turning to someone other than Him, relying on the deeds of created beings and trying to divert people from their religion. Can the Satan do any of these tricks except with the help of his devilish brethren among mankind?

Allah Almighty says:

Quote:
“Say: ‘Who can guard and protect you in the night or in the day from the (punishment of the) Most Gracious (Allah)?’ Nay, but they turn away from the remembrance of their Lord.” (Al-Anbiya’: 42)

Then along with the devilish mumbo-jumbo, he writes on the amulet something from the Qur’an, and hangs it up when he maybe in a state of impurity, in a state of minor or major impurity, and he never shows any respect towards it or keeps it away from other things.

The Qur’an was revealed to be recited and followed; its commandments to be obeyed and its prohibitions heeded, its information to be believed and its limits to be adhered to, its parables and stories to serve as lessons.

And if they (amulets) contain nothing but the two revelations (i.e. Qur’an and authentic hadiths) then this is shirk without a doubt, and is more akin to the azlam (arrows used during the pre-Islamic period of ignorance for seeking luck or help in decision making) in being far-removed from the characteristics of Islam.

However, if amulets contain anything other than the two revelations and instead contain mumbo-jumbo from the Jews or worshippers of temples, stars or angels, or those who use the services of the jinn, etc., or they are made of pearls, strings, iron rings, etc., then this is shirk, i.e., hanging them up or wearing them is shirk, beyond a doubt, because they are not among the permissible means or known forms of treating disease.”

Sheikh Al-Albani, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

Quote:
"This deviance and misguidance is still widespread among the Bedouin, peasants and some of the city-dwellers. Examples include the pearls, which some drivers put in their cars, hanging them from the rear-view mirror. Some of them hang an old shoe on the front or back of the car; some hang a horseshoe on the front of their house or shop.

All of that is to ward off the evil eye, or so they claim. And there are other things which are widespread because of ignorance of (pure) Monotheism and the things which nullify it; such as actions of shirk and idolatry which the Messengers were only sent and the Books were only revealed to put an end to.

In conclusion, those who believe in pure Monotheism (tawhid) should keep as far away as possible from such things. The faith in their hearts is too great to permit anything of this sort to enter their hearts. Their status is too high and their certainty of faith is too strong for them to put their trust in anyone other than Allah or to seek the protection of anyone other than Him."

May Allah guide us all to the straight path and direct all of us to that which pleases Him, Ameen.

Old 27-05-2007   #4
KALKI
RHTDM

Male
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
[...Notes.....]