Lets Repent‏ - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Lets Repent‏
Old 23-03-2011
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life is beautiful

Lets Repent‏

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

اور (مومنو!) سب الله کے آگے توبہ کرو تاکہ تم فلاح پاؤ24:31
And repent to Allah O believers, all of you, so that you may achieve success

کیا یہ دیکھتے نہیں کہ یہ ہر سال ایک یا دو بار بلا میں پھنسا دیئے جاتے ہیں پھر بھی توبہ نہیں کرتے اور نہ نصیحت پکڑتے ہیں؟9:126
Do they not see that they are put to trial every year once or twice; still they neither repent, nor do they take lesson?

تو یہ کیوں الله کے آگے توبہ نہیں کرتے اور اس سے گناہوں کی معافی نہیں مانگتے؟ اور الله تو بخشنے والا مہربان ہے۔5:74
Why then do they not turn to Allah in repentance and seek His forgiveness, while Allah is most forgiving, very merciful?

کچھ شک نہں کہ الله توبہ کرنے والوں اور پاک صاف رہنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے2:222

Surely Allah loves those who are most repenting, and loves those who keep themselves pure.

ہاں جنہوں نے توبہ کی اور اپنی حالت کو درست کیا اور الله (کی رسی) کو مضبوط پکڑا اور خاص الله کے فرمانیبراد ہوگئے تو ایسے لوگ مومنوں کے زمرے میں ہوں گے اور الله عنقریب مومنوں کو بڑا ثواب دیگا4:146
- except those who repent and correct themselves and hold on to Allah and make their Faith pure for Allah. So, those are with the believers, and Allah will give the believers a great reward.

اور جو شخص گناہ کے بعد توبہ کرلے اور نیکوکار ہو جائے تو الله اس کو معاف کردے گا کچھ شک نہیں کہ الله بخشنے والا مہربان ہے ۔5:39

Whoever repents after his transgression and corrects himself, then Allah shall relent towards him. Surely, Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very-Merciful.

اور جب تمہارے پاس ایسے لوگ آیا کریں جو ہماری آیتوں پر ایمان لاتے ہیں تو (اُن سے) سلام علیکم کہا کرو۔ الله نے اپنی ذات (پاک) پر رحمت کو لازم کرلیا ہے کہ جو کوئی تم میں سے نادانی سے کوئی بری حرکت کر بیٹھے پھر اس کے بعد توبہ کرلے اور نیکوکار ہوجائے تو وہ بخشنے والا مہربان ہے6:54
When those who believe in Our verses come to you, say to them, :Peace on you. Your Lord has prescribed for Himself mercy, so that if any one of you does an evil deed out of ignorance and thereafter repents and mends his ways, then (you will see that) He is Most-Forgiving, Very-Merciful.

اور جنہوں نے برے کام کئے پھر اس کے بعد توبہ کر لی اور ایمان لے آئے تو کچھ شک نہیں کہ تمہارا پروردگار اس کے بعد (بخش دیگا کہ وہ) بخشنے والا مہربان ہے۔7:153
As for those who do evil, and repent thereafter, and embrace faith, your Lord is then most forgiving, very merciful (for them).

کیا یہ لوگ نہیں جانتے کہ الله ہی اپنے بندوں سے توبہ قبول فرماتا اور صدقات (وخیرات) لیتا ہے؟ اور بیشک خدا ہی توبہ قبول کرنے والا مہربان ہے۔9:104

Have they not come to know that Allah is He who accepts repentance from His slaves and accepts Sadaqat, and that Allah is Most-Relenting, Very-Merciful

اور یہ کہ اپنے پروردگار سے بخشش مانگو اور اس کے آگے توبہ کرو۔ وہ تم کو ایک وقت مقرر تک متاع نیک سے بہرہ مند کرے گا اور صاحب بزرگی کو اس کی بزرگی (کی داد) دے گا اور اگر روگردانی کرو گے تو مجھے تمہارے بارے میں (قیامت کے) بڑے دن کے عذاب سے ڈر ہے۔11:3

and you must seek forgiveness from your Lord, then, turn to Him in repentance, and He will provide you with good things to enjoy for a given time, and bestow His extra favor on everyone who has extra good deeds (in his account). And if you turn away, then, I fear for you the punishment of a terrible day.

اور اے قوم ! اپنے پروردگار سے بخشش مانگو پھر اس کے آگے توبہ کرو۔ وہ تم پر آسمان سے موسلادھار مینہ برسائے اور تمہاری طاقت بڑھائے گا۔ اور (دیکھو) گنہگار بن کر روگردانی نہ کرو۔11:52
O my people, seek forgiveness from your Lord, then turn to Him in repentance, and He will release the heavens pouring upon you, and will add strength to your strength, and do not turn away like sinner

صحیح بخاری:جلد سوم:حدیث نمبر 1235 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11 متفق علیہ 10
احمد بن یونس، ابوشہاب، اعمش، عمارہ بن عمیر حارث بن سوید سے روایت کرتی ہیں انہوں نے بیان کیا کہ ہم سے عبداللہ نے دو حدیثیں بیان کیں، ایک تو آنحضرت صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم سے اور دوسرے خود سے نقل کرتے ہیں بیان کیا کہ مومن اپنے گناہوں کو اس طرح دیکھتا ہے، گویا وہ ایک پہاڑ کے نیچے بیٹھا ہے اور ڈر رہا ہے کہ کہیں گر نہ جائے، اور بد کار اپنے گناہوں کو مکھی کے برابر سمجھتا ہے جو اس کی ناک پر سے گزرتی ہے، اور وہ ایسے اڑا دیتا ہے، پھر انہوں نے (ابو شہاب نے) ناک پر اپنے ہاتھ سے اشارہ کرتے ہوئے بتایا، پھر کہا کہ اللہ اپنے بندے کی توبہ سے اس آدمی سے بھی زیادہ خوش ہوتا ہے جو ایسی جگہ میں اترے کہ جان کا خوف ہو، اور اس کے ساتھ اس کی سواری ہو جس پر اس کا کھانا اور پانی ہو، وہ سر رکھ کر سو گیا، اور جب بیدار ہوا تو دیکھا کہ اس کی سواری غائب تھی، یہاں تک کہ گرمی اور پیاس کی شدت ہوئی، تو اس کہا کہ میں اپنی جگہ واپس جاتا ہوں، وہاں جا کر وہ تھوڑی دیر سو گیا، پھر اپنا سر اٹھایا تو دیکھا کہ اس کی سواری اس کے پاس تھی، ابوعوانہ اور جریر رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ نے اعمش سے اس کی متابعت میں روایت کی ہے، اور ابواسامہ نے کہا کہ ہم سے عمارہ نے بیان کیا کہ میں نے حارث سے سنا اور شعبہ وابو مسلم نے بواسطہ اعمش، ابراہیم تیمی، حارث بن سوید سے نقل کیا اور ابومعاویہ نے کہا کہ ہم سے اعمش نے بواسطہ عمارہ، اسود عبداللہ بیان کیا اور ابراہیم تیمی سے بواسطہ حارث بن سوید، عبداللہ منقول ہے۔

Narrated Al-Harith bin Suwaid:
'Abdullah bin Mas'ud related to us two narrations: One from the Prophet and the other from himself, saying: A believer sees his sins as if he were sitting under a mountain which, he is afraid, may fall on him; whereas the wicked person considers his sins as flies passing over his nose and he just drives them away like this." Abu Shihab (the sub-narrator) moved his hand over his nose in illustration. (Ibn Mas'ud added): Allah's Apostle said, "Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a man who encamps at a place where his life is jeopardized, but he has his riding beast carrying his food and water. He then rests his head and sleeps for a short while and wakes to find his riding beast gone. (He starts looking for it) and suffers from severe heat and thirst or what Allah wished (him to suffer from). He then says, 'I will go back to my place.' He returns and sleeps again, and then (getting up), he raises his head to find his riding beast standing beside him."

صحیح مسلم:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 1771 حدیث قدسی مکررات 16 متفق علیہ 10
عثمان، ابوبکر بن ابی شیبہ، اسحاق بن ابراہیم حنظلی، جریر، منصور، ابی اسحاق ، حضرت ابوسعید، حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ اللہ تعالی مہلت عطا فرماتا ہے یہاں تک کہ رات کا تہائی حصہ گز رجاتا ہے تو آسمان دنیا کی طرف نزول فرماتا ہے اور فرماتا ہے کہ کیا کوئی مغفرت مانگنے والا ہے؟ کیا کوئی توبہ کرنے والا ہے؟ کیا کوئی سوال کرنے والا ہے؟ کیا کوئی دعا کرنے والا ہے؟ یہاں تک کہ فجر ہو جاتی ہے۔
Abu Sa'id and Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah waits till when one-third of the first part of the night is over; He descends to the lowest heaven and says: It there any supplicator of forgiveness? Is there any penitent? Is there any petitioner (for mercy and favour)? Is there any solicitor? -till it is daybreak.

مومنو! الله کے آگے صاف دل سے توبہ کرو امید ہے کہ وہ تمہارے گناہ تم سے دور کر دے گا اور تم کو باغہائے بہشت میں جن کے تلے نہریں بہہ رہی ہیں داخل کرے گا۔ اس دن الله پیغمبر کو اور ان لوگوں کو جو ان کے ساتھ ایمان لائے ہیں رسوا نہیں کریگا۔ بلکہ ان کا نور ایمان ان کے آگے اور داہنی طرف (روشنی کرتا ہوا) چل رہا ہوگا اور وہ الله سے التجا کرینگے کہ اے ہمارے پرودرگار ہمارا نور ہمارے لئے پورا کر اور ہمیں معاف فرما بیشک تو ہرچیز پر قادر ہے ۔66:8

O you who believe, turn to Allah with a faithful repentance. It is hoped from your Lord that he will write off your faults, and will admit you to the gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will run before them and to their right hands. They will say, :Our Lord, perfect for us our light, and forgive us. Indeed you are powerful over every thing.

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne
Par Milde Jad Appan Har Janam De Vich,
Fer Is Janam Das Ki Majboriyan Ne"

5 Lastest Threads by Roohi
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post

Old 23-03-2011   #2
shahz
Kung Fu Poster

female
shahz is a name known to allshahz is a name known to allshahz is a name known to allshahz is a name known to allshahz is a name known to allshahz is a name known to all
My Mood:
Countryshahz's Flag is: Netherlands
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 226
Thanks (Received): 155
Likes (Given): 472
Likes (Received): 422
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 7

:)
Thank you roohi !Shukriya

Old 08-04-2011   #3