The HellFire‏ - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

The HellFire‏
Old 23-03-2011
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life is beautiful

The HellFire‏

"O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels, stern (and) severe, who do not disobey allah in what He orders them and (who) do (precisely) what they are commanded."

Quran sura at-Tahreem 66:6

"But if you cannot- and of a surety you cannot- then fear the fiore whose fuel is men and stones, which is prepared for those who reject faith."

Quran sura al- Baqarah 2:24

"Fear the fire, which is prepared for the disbelievers."

Quran sura Al 'Imran 3:131

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 541:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Paradise and Hell (Fire) quarrelled in the presence of their Lord. Paradise said, 'O Lord! What is wrong with me that only the poor and humble people enter me ?' Hell (Fire) said, I have been favored with the arrogant people.' So Allah said to Paradise, 'You are My Mercy,' and said to Hell, 'You are My Punishment which I inflict upon whom I wish, and I shall fill both of you.'" The Prophet added, "As for Paradise, (it will be filled with good people) because Allah does not wrong any of His created things, and He creates for Hell (Fire) whomever He will, and they will be thrown into it, and it will say thrice, 'Is there any more, till Allah (will put) His Foot over it and it will become full and its sides will come close to each other and it will say, 'Qat! Qat! Qat! (Enough! Enough! Enough!)
Arfajah said "We were with `Utbah Ibn Farqad while he was discussing Ramadan. A companion of the Prophet entered upon the scene. When `Utbah saw him, he became shy and stopped talking. The man (the companion) spoke about Ramadan, saying "I heard the Messenger of Allah say during Ramadan: 'The gates of Hell are closed, the gates of Paradise are opened, and the devils are in chains. An angel calls out : 'O you who intend to do good deeds, have glad tidings. O you who intend to do evil, refrain, until Ramadan is completed.'" (Ahmad and an-Nasa'i)

"The unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowds until, when they arrive there its gates will be opened."

Quran sura az-Zumar 39:71

"And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all. It has seven gates: to each of those gates is a (specific) class (of sinners) assigned."

Quran sura al-Hijr 15:43-44

"(To them) will be said, 'Enter you the gates of Hell to dwell therein. And how evil is (this) abode of the arrogant.' "

Quran sura az-Zumar 39:72

"But those who reject Our signs are the companions of the left hand- on them will be fire vaulted over."

Quran sura al- Balad 90:19-20

"(It is) the fire of Allah, kindled (to a blaze), which mounts (right) to the hearts. It will be a vault over them in outstretched colums.'

Quran sura al-Humazah 104:6-9

The Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) said : "When Allah created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Jibreel (Gabriel) to Paradise, saying: 'Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: 'So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants.' The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: 'So he returned to Him and said: 'By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it.' So He ordered that it be encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: 'Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: 'So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship. Then he returned to Him and said: 'By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it.' He said: 'Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants,' and he found that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: 'By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it.' So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts (or desires). Then He said: 'Return to it.' And he returned to it and said: 'By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.' (at-Tirmithi and al-Hakim among others).

Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, said: "No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the Hell Fire seventy years further away from his face." (Bukhari and Muslim)
The Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) said : "When it is the first night of Ramadan the evil devils are chained. The gates of Fire are locked- not a single gate is opened, and the gates of Paradise are opened- not a single gate is locked, and a caller calls out: 'O seeker of good come forward, and O seeker of evil withhold, and there are many whom Allah frees from the Fire - and that is every night. (at-Tirmithi, Ibn Majah, and Ibn Khuzaimah: Hasan)
Abu Huraira narrated that Allah's Messenger (p.b.u.h.) said : "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." (Bukhari)
"To all are degrees (or ranks) according to their deeds."

Quran sura al-An'am 6:132

"Is the man who follows the good pleasure of Allah like the one who draws upon himself the wrath of Allah and whose abode is in Hell - an evil refuge? They are varying in grades in the sight of Allah, and Allah sees well all that they do."

Quran sura al-Imran 3:162-163

"Indeed the hypocrites are in the lowest depths of the Hell- fire: you will find no helper for them."

Quran sura an -Nisa 4:145

"And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Didyou not, then, understand? This is Hell which you were promised! Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve."

The Noble Quran 36:62-64

"No! When the earth is pounded to powder, and your Lord comes with his angels, rank upon rank, and Hell, that day, is brought (face to face)- on that Day will man remember. But how will that rembrance profit him?"

Quran sura al-Fajr 89:21-23

"On that Day We will say to Hell-fire, "Have you been filled?' It will say, 'Are there some more?' "

Quran sura Qaf 50:30
Abu Hurayrah reported that Allah's Messenger (peace on him) said:
"While we were in the company of Allah's messenger (peace on him), we heard a terrible sound. Thereupon, Allah's Messenger (peace on him) said, 'Do you know what that sound is?" When we answered, ' Allah and his Messenger know best,' he said, 'That is a stone which was thrown into Hell-fire seventy years ago and has been constantly falling until now when it finally reached the bottom.' "

Collected by Muslim

"Those who have disbelieved - their wealth and their children will never benefit them anything with Allah. And those are the ones who are the fuel of Hell-fire.

Sura al-Imran 3:10

"And there are among us Muslims (in submission to Allah) and others who deviate from justice. And whoever accepts Islam has sought out the right path. As for those who deviate, they will be firewoof for Hell-fire."

Quran sura al-Jinn 72:14-15

"Verily, you (unbelievers) and what you worship besides Allah are fuel for Hell-fire. You will surely come to it. If those had (truly) been gods, they would not have come to it. But all will abide therin eternally."

Quran sura a--Anbiya 21:98-99

"And the fierce Hell-fire will be brought out before those straying in evil, and it will said to them, 'Where are those you worshipped besides Allah? Can they help you or themselves?' Then they will be thrown into it (the Hell-fire) on their faces - they and those straying in evil and the soldiers of Iblees (the leader of devils), all together."

Quran sura ash-Shu'ara 26:91-95

"Verily, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Hell-fire. Dwelling therein forever, they will find no protector or helper."

Collected by al- Bukhari

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #5681, Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri

The Prophet peace on him said, "The awnings of Hell have four thick walls, each wall a distance of forty years." [Tirmidhi transmitted it]

The Noble Qur'an Hud 11:106

As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone.

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 57.2

Malik related to me from his paternal uncle Abu Suhayl ibn Malik from his father that Abu Hurayra said, "Do you think that it (hell) is red like this fire of yours? It is blacker than tar."

"Indeed, it throws about sparks (as huge) as a palace, as if they were yellow camels."

Quran sura al- Mursalat 77:32-33

"By no means! For it is Latha (fire of Hell), burning away right to the skull."

Quran sur al- Ma'arij 70:15-16

"They will cry out, 'O Malik (gate keeper of hell), let your lord put an end to us.' He will say, 'Surely you will stay (as you are).' "

Quran sura az-Zukhruf 43:77

"Indeed the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Hell-fire; you will find no helper for them."

Quran sura an-Nisa 4:145

"Those reject (truth) among The People of the Book (Jews & Christians) and the Polytheists will be in the Hell-fire, dwelling therein forever. They are the worst of creatures."

Quran sura al-Bayyinah 98:6

"But those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance - they are the companions of the Hell-fire, dwelling therein forever."

Quran sura al-A 'af 7:36

"Indeed the criminals will be in a punishment of Hell-fire dwelling therein forever. It will not be lightened for them, and then they will be overwhelmed there in despair. And we have not wronged them, but it is they who have wronged (themselves)."

Quran sura az-Zukhruf 43:74-76

"Those who conceal what we have sent down of proofs and guidance after We made it clear to the people in the scripture- those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who (are entitled to) curse."

Quran sura al-Baqarah 2:159

"Thus. Then they will taste it- a boiling fluid and a filthy fluid of pus and blood and other penalties of a similar kind to match them."

Quran sura Sad 38:57-58

"Truly they will eat from it and fill their bellies with it. Then on top of that they will be given a mixture of boiling water. Then their return will to the Hell-fire."

Quran sura as-Saffat 37:66-68

"In front of him is Hell, and he is given pus to drink. He will gulp it but hardly be able to swallow it, and death will come to him from every place, yet, he will not die. And in front of himwill be a heavy punishment."

Quran sura Ibrahiim 14:16-17

"Say, The truth is from your Lord, so let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject (it).' Indeed we have prepared fo the wrong doers a fire whose walls surround them. If they call for relief, they will be relieved with wate4r like molten brass that will scald their faces. How dreadful the drink. How evil the resting place."

Quran sura al-Kalf 18:29

"...Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He peace on him, replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He peace on him, replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "

Hadith - Reported by Darimi, Narrated Abu Sa'id , Tirmidhi transmitted something similar but he said seventy instead of ninety-nine.
Allah's Messenger peace on him, said: There dominate ninety-nine dragons over the unbeliever in the grave. They (constantly) bite him and sting him till there comes the hour (of resurrection). (These dragons are so poisonous) that if one of them exhales on the Earth, no verdure will ever grow upon it.

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Abu Hurayrah peace on him Transmitted by Tirmidhi
The Prophet peace on him, was asked about the things which would enable most people to enter Paradise. He answered: Being careful about one's obligations to Allah, and good behaviour. Thereafter, he was asked: What are those things which will lead a person into Hell? He answered: His mouth and genitals.

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne
Par Milde Jad Appan Har Janam De Vich,