Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALKI View Post
SOME DIFFER INFO IN THIS POST, MADE IT A GOOD READ

HERES THE I DID WHILE BACK

NEHA DO YOU SHAKE HANDS WITH PEOPLE? I KNOW TO SOME PEOPLE IT MAY SEEM FAR FETCHED BUT EVEN SHAKING HANDS WITH SOMEONE CAN GIVE OFF BAD AURA...AND WHEN YOUR CHAKRAS ARE FULLY OPEN, SHOULD DEFO AVOID SHAKING HANDS...

wow, yous is so much detailed then mine. yours makes more sense. mine is just a brief thing. i could have added more but i was so tired!

well...i dont but i do...lol...when someone puts out there hand, i dont want to be rude so I shake their hand (also because I always have this huge feeling of guilt and i tell myself to be a good person, if i dont make another person happy and make em feel...sad, I dont like it..it just affects me. i keep thinking to make someone happy.I constantly say to myself "why did you ignore that persons hand? you should have said this instead of this.theres a thing in my heart for it. i dont know..I think my heart chakra is open) I dont usually shake other peoples hands but sometimes I have to, so I do it. u know? there are some people in this world that from one touch or a hug, it feels like their feeling and energy is going in you. you can walk into their soul..know who they are from looking in their eyes.
this is soo comlicated...lol. im bad at explaining things.

do you shake peoples hand?

~~