Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 26-11-2007   #18
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
lol...

how do u know gelatine is haraam?

tell me where in the quran and hadith it specifically says GELATINE is haraam and i'll believe ya...

u can easily misinterpret the fact that..it says animals that are not cut in the halal way are haraam...but does it mention that when the cartilage of a haraam animal is denatured so much to make gelatine (cartilage its a protein...anything above a certain temperature denatures it so much so that its not the same thing anymore)...it is still haraam?

besides, the only reason so many people consider it to haraam is cos it doesnt say SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS on the packets its bought in....WAKE UP CALL! MUSLIMS ARE NOT VEGETARIANS!!!

and as for mekkans that promote terrorism...do u really think it was the same people who said gelatine is halaal? they are so radical that they say anything is haraam which is why they promote terrorism in the first place...IN MY OPINION!

and "sistah" what reason would islam have to make gelatine haraam when it, scientifically speaking it does not come close to anything you find in an animal...? ...mayb u shud question whether its haraam....hmmmm....

look at this way....if i took the bone of an animal...mashed it up into millions of pieces...exposed it to high temperatures, ran it thru something that breaks up the bonds that keep the bone together...and then ran it thru sumat else to join the bonds back together but forms a different product...can u still say that substance that is left...is bone? or cartilage? i dont think so...thats the same with gelatine...it doesnt come directly from the animal...

and btw the same people who make halal gelatine aint thinking about your religious beliefs love...they are thinkin ov a money makin scheme....LOL...