Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 07-12-2007   #30
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Original Sistah is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
.or any1 else who know's anything beyond what their mother taught them...and u'll see im right...and the denaturing and how its not BS...and that cannabilism malarkey...urrr i fink u'll quite find that its jus ur brain tellin you...what your eating...but the actual stuf your eating once the proteins ahve been dentaured...are not the same...im not talkin cooking temperatures here woman...im talkin thousands of degrees ere....you won't be the same thing if i put u thru them temperatures would ya?

other than that...you believe what u believe...n i'll believe what i wana believe...your long essays are borin me..cos they're repetitve...
Wow I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the arrogance of ignorance out there. Firstly, please identify where I called you a disbeliever, I wouldn't call anyone a disbeliever because I know how the Prophet (saw) called it wrong... so I'm thikning that you can't read properly or yo're just simply intellectually challenged.

any1 who knows anything beyond what their mother taught them? bwahahaahhaah girl, you really think you're the only one here who's done science? girl don't flatter yourself. (I call you girl because your language doesn't make me think otherwise). OBVIOUSLY stuff changes, but it will always have some of the original in it ALWAYS, even if it's a tiny segment.. why don't you go and ask a scientist if that's true, because I know it it

Based on your theory.... people can eat humans or anything they want then? Right I'll tell the police that cannabilism is ok! you carry on, as I said eat what you want. It only becomes my business when you start spreading your trash to impressionable people in the ummah who think you're actually saying something viable.

Repetitive? I have valid points, everyone here knows I do, you on the other hand haven't provided one counter-attack against any of my points, thus proving that you're just chattin breeze with no substance to your argument at all.

Original Sistah