Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - "Antisemitic Chanting Stopped Me From Going To Any More!"
View Single Post

"Antisemitic Chanting Stopped Me From Going To Any More!"
Old 08-02-2024
givergal908
Zombie Poster

givergal908 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

"Antisemitic Chanting Stopped Me From Going To Any More!"

"Antisemitic Chanting Stopped Me From Going To Any More!" - JJ Anisiobi On Pro-Palestine Marches
#SuellaBraverman has called for ministers to be given the power to ban protests outright, labelling pro-Palestinian demonstrations “hateful marches”.

The former home secretary, who had branded the protests “hate marches” before she was sacked by the Prime Minister last year, used an article in the Telegraph to call for a crackdown on the rallies.

#London and cities across the UK have seen regular demonstrations criticising the Israeli bombardment of #Gaza and calling for a ceasefire, with tens of thousands taking to the streets as the civilian death toll rises.

Ms Braverman and others have condemned certain chants and slogans, including “from the river to sea”.

Writing in the paper, the Tory backbencher called for new laws allowing the home secretary to prevent protests.

“Ministers, answerable to the public, are powerless while the police are the ones who technically possess the legal power to initiate a ban of a march,” she wrote.

Speaking on The Talk, JJ Anisiobi says he agrees with only "some" of Suella Braverman's points.

5 Lastest Threads by givergal908
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Anti-Israel protester fails to stop police... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 10-05-2024 13:05
UK National Students Union To EXPEL Jewish... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 10-05-2024 13:03
India Election: Modi ‘weaponising’ Hinduism to... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 08-05-2024 23:47
Hamas ‘must decide to fight and die or flee and... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 08-05-2024 23:32
Today's Incident in Vibrant Manchester Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 08-05-2024 01:55