David Wood, Sam Shamoun & Anthony Rogers Vs Shaykh Uthman Ibn Farooq - Part 1 - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Comparative Studies in: Society, History & Religion
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

David Wood, Sam Shamoun & Anthony Rogers Vs Shaykh Uthman Ibn Farooq - Part 1
Old 06-05-2021
DeAth_St4r
Post Slayer

DeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the roughDeAth_St4r is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
hello

#Davidwood #SamShamoun #AnthonyRogers
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks mafia_d0n thanked for this post
Likes mafia_d0n liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by DeAth_St4r
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Sneako at speakers corner #sneako Topics & Posts For Public Viewing DeAth_St4r 0 1 24-03-2024 17:32
VITALY VS MO DEEN FULL BOXING MATCH *FUNNY😂💀* Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BulletProofYogi 8 9 24-03-2024 00:40
Mail from a Muslim - This T shirt Topics & Posts For Public Viewing DeAth_St4r 0 1 21-03-2024 20:11
Why Isn't the West Talking about Islam? (with... Atheism Enigmatic 1 2 24-02-2024 19:32
Prophet Muhammad and Islamic Adult Breastfeeding... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing micklfc08 1 2 24-02-2024 16:23

Old 08-05-2021   #2
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 53
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
This shaykh is a devious liar:
34:00 shaykh states, majority Hin dus "do not believe in god being born from a womb" (false) We believe it is possible!
36:05 Now, the shaykh claims "it was his personal view and not everyone else's" LoL

So, for example...As Hindus we consider Ram-Krishna as god, an they were born from a womb, from their mothers..So, why is this Shaykh speaking on behalf of the Hindus?

Old 12-05-2021   #3
MsTee1985
Wild Poster

Female
MsTee1985 is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryMsTee1985's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 2

I wanted to be successful, not famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
34:00 shaykh states, majority Hin dus "do not believe in god being born from a womb" (false) We believe it is possible!
36:05 Now, the shaykh claims "it was his personal view and not everyone else's" LoL

So, for example...As Hindus we consider Ram-Krishna as god, an they were born from a womb, from their mothers..So, why is this Shaykh speaking on behalf of the Hindus?
I was thinking the same

Old 13-05-2021   #4
B34VER
In Post Rehab

Male
B34VER is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryB34VER's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 5

Chew your brain
Quote:

Christian and Muslim debaters consider Hindus non essential

Old 17-05-2021   #5
azianmunda
Post Addict

Male
azianmunda is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Countryazianmunda's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0

In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Quote:

History for them began when Adam walked the earth

“You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.”

Old 20-05-2021   #6
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 53

The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34VER View Post
Quote:

That's so true... Even though David wood treats all his guests nicely, the bottom line is, he is still a Christian and his goal is to spread Christianityy...That is why he had the Hindu Historian guy on...He sat there more like a puppet...He spoke about Islamic crimes in India but he never once mentioned what the Christians did in Goa for 100 years...

David only messed up in the discussion bcoz he didn't take the Shayak seriously...

I left a comment on his new video..

Quote:
You basically spent the first few minutes making excuses why your mind was a mess, and not focused on the Q uranic verses (gro oming your audience with excuses) ...but realistically you collapsed in the discussion...If you need to be aggressive or h8ful to remember things or feel motivated then it shows how damaged you are...If you're unable to remember some basic verses even after spending 5+ years creating videos, then something is wrong...Its fully understandable your family life is complicated (health wise, I wish you well in that) But you, and Apostate prophet...You give all these great arguments online, then fall flat in person... There's a big difference in being an Oralist, debater and a youtuber...In short you failed to deliver...That Shaykh turned you into a puppy...You should focus on your family, if what you say is true.

Old 11-06-2021   #7
micklfc08
In Post Rehab

micklfc08 will become famous soon enoughmicklfc08 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Countrymicklfc08's Flag is: Ireland
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 51
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 45
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

She said: You are a shallow male pig :).
I don't like any of them.
My god is better than your god syndrome.

"That's none of your business."