Check out the total Box Office collection of Chhapaak - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Check out the total Box Office collection of Chhapaak
Old 11-01-2020
BollyGlam
Creaming The Posts

BollyGlam is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
Karde Mushkil Jeena Ishq Kamina

Check out the total Box Office collection of Chhapaak

Check out the total Box Office collection of Chhapaak:
Day 1, Friday: Rs 4.25 Cr

One of the biggest releases of 2020 is Deepika Padukone and Vikrant Massey starrer Chhapaak which is helmed by Meghna Gulzar. The box office collection of the opening day of Chhapaak is out and it seems that amidst all the buzz, Deepika’s film is off to an ordinary start. Chhapaak’s last night’s estimates of Day 1 box office collection stated that the film had collected Rs 4.75 Crore nett. However, the exact opening day figures of Deepika and Vikrant’s film seem to have slumped lower than that.

As per box office India, Chhapaak is off to a slow start and Deepika’s film has minted Rs 4.25 Crore at the box office. For a film so sensitive, Chhapaak’s first-day figures are lower than estimates ones which should have been around Rs 6 Crore nett. However, by the end of day 1, Deepika’s film’s collection was capped at Rs 4.25 Crores which majorly came from multiplexes as the film didn’t show much growth post 3 PM on Friday outside big multi-screen theatres. As expected, Deepika's film collected a little lower than the estimated figures.

Director Meghna Gulzar’s vision of an acid attack survivor’s story seems to have clicked with the audience but failed to transform into box office collection on Day 1. Also, looks like the controversy surrounding Deepika’s visit to JNU might have affected the opening day collections of Chhapaak. As the weekend progresses, it will be interesting to see if the word of mouth spreads and Chhapaak’s collections grow outside the multiplexes too. Also, the competition fro Ajay Devgn’s Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior is likely to affect the weekend box office collections of Chhapaak.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...5-crore-499068

5 Lastest Threads by BollyGlam
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
दूसरी शादी के सुहागरात के दिन कुछ ऐसा हुआ क Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BollyGlam 0 1 18-11-2023 13:50
Gadar 2 Day 5 Official Box Office Collection Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BollyGlam 0 1 16-08-2023 12:49
Gadar 2 Public Review on Independence Day 🇮🇳 Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BollyGlam 0 1 15-08-2023 18:17
Gadar 2: Utkarsh, Simrat React On Working With... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing BollyGlam 0 1 15-08-2023 17:42

Old 12-01-2020   #2
diva_2620
Wild Poster

Female
diva_2620 will become famous soon enoughdiva_2620 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 30
Likes (Received): 31
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

life sucks!.
I thought the movie was excellent, Deepikas acting was outstanding...its a real shame the story will not get the publicity it deserved ..all because of the political hype...Bollywood actors should stay out of politics ...I think

U CaN b e jeLoUs BuT U DoNt Av 2 h8!

Old 13-01-2020   #3
Neha.Kulkarni
Wild Poster

Female
Neha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura aboutNeha.Kulkarni has a spectacular aura about
View Member's Youtube Channel View Member's Blogger
My Mood:
CountryNeha.Kulkarni's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 69
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva_2620 View Post
I thought the movie was excellent, Deepikas acting was outstanding...its a real shame the story will not get the publicity it deserved ..all because of the political hype...Bollywood actors should stay out of politics ...I think
I watched it online...Good performance but unrealistic...Having grown ups play teenager roles ..But Deepika fits the part bcoz of her complexion i Think...And it all seems like a stunt to profit from the movie...