Is Yasmin Alibhai Brown a racist? - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020
Home Control Panel Gallery Chat Room Arcade Eye Candy Projects Multimedia Networking Search Sign Up

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > CURRENT AFFAIRS > Politics and International Relation > Great Britain
Forgotten Your Password? Register
View Poll Results: Is Yasmin Alibhai Brown a racist?
A racist twat 16 84.21%
Throw her in the gas chamber 15 78.95%
I love her 0 0%
Shes a sweatheart 0 0%
Who the fuck is she? 12 63.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Is Yasmin Alibhai Brown a racist?
Old 31-08-2017
givergal908
Zombie Poster

givergal908 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

Is Yasmin Alibhai Brown a racist?

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown: I Don’t Like White Men, I Want Them to Be a Lost Species

Controversial columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown is accused of making a series of racist remarks against white people, even going as far as to say she wants them to be a “lost species”. According to Rod Liddle, when asked in a TV interview what she thought of white people, she responded: “I don’t like them. I want them to be a lost species in a hundred years.”

Writing for the Sun this weekend, Liddle said: “Can you imagine what would happen if you or I said that about black men, or women? The police would get involved, pronto.”

He was writing after taking part in a heated debate against Alibhai-Brown on Channel 4 News last week, in which the columnist said she “loathed” Liddle.

Liddle writes that he attracted her ire, and that of presenter Cathy Newman, because of the subject matter of his new book Selfish, Whining Monkeys.

Want Breaking News from Breitbart Direct to Your Inbox? Takes Just 2 Seconds...
Enter your email address
“… in the book I suggest that the massive influx of immigrants we’ve seen in the past ten years has made life worse for the lowest paid in society. And rather better for the well-orf [sic].”

“Oh, and also that I’m not mad on every aspect of Islam, y’know? Not hugely convinced by the general Islamic view of women and homosexuals and Jewish people and so on. So, I’m a bigot, then.”

The debate sparked further controversy after Conservative MP Michael Fabricant, who had been watching on TV, tweeted that he would want to “punch” Alibhai-Brown “in the throat” if he debated against her.

The MP apologised after causing a storm of anger on Twitter.

Liddle also mentions another example of Alihai-Brown’s hatred for the white working class. In a newspaper article in 2009, Alibhai-Brown used the words “stupid”, “vicious” and “scum” to describe white working-class people.

As Liddle points out: “It was white working-class people who fought against fascism and racism in the Second World War, and white working-class people who battled fascism and racism on the streets.”

She has previously called for the media to be “controlled” to prevent the rise UKIP, and in a televised conversation on jobs in 2008 she said: “Don’t apply. It would be great if you went away. White, middle class men. We’d just walk in, wouldn’t we?”

Challenged by the host of the show Richard Bacon, who asked, “Is that not a racist comment?” she replied, “Of course”.

Rod Liddle concludes: “Truth is, she shouldn’t be punched in the throat. Instead she should be exposed as a hysterical racist and bigot and consigned to oblivion.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...-lost-species/
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks *•»ÏñÑøÇëÑT«•*, Catseyez thanked for this post
Likes Catseyez liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by givergal908
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Do you love Britain? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 18-04-2024 16:26
Humza Yousaf vows MORE hate laws to 'protect... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-04-2024 18:04
“Bricks Were Thrown Through Teacher's Windows!” Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 17-04-2024 13:25
Parents of teen who allegedly stabbed Sydney... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 1 2 17-04-2024 11:28
Dozens of pro-Palestine activists cuffed after... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing givergal908 0 1 16-04-2024 16:18

Old 31-08-2017   #2
Kalpana.v
Insane Poster

female
Kalpana.v will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryKalpana.v's Flag is: England
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 27
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 21
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam
What a horriple thing to say...Why is she so twisted..

“I am seated in everyone's heart"

-Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 15 Verse 15

Old 02-01-2018   #3
BulletProofYogi
Wild Poster

Male
BulletProofYogi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 22
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 25
Dislikes (Received): 1

I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It
5:09 "don't marry non Muslims"

why is she lying for?

Everyone knows that Muslims cannot marry non-Muslims

its true...If a white guy said that to us...They would abuse them all day long ,,

She talks a lot of shit, racist nob

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<

Old 10-01-2018   #4
Lucy.Honey
Feeling High?

Female
Lucy.Honey is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryLucy.Honey's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Star Sign: Star Sign
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us
Vile woman!

I find it very difficult not to react to her smutt.

Toxically infuriating.

“The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”
Bertrand Russell

Old 10-01-2018   #5
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 41
Likes (Received): 17
Dislikes (Received): 0

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
sooner or latersome angry white guy will knock her teeth out...an y knw what? no one will give a fuck!