Sikhism and Hinduism - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Forum for Guests > Topics & Posts For Public Viewing
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Sikhism and Hinduism
Old 03-07-2017
balti
Wild Poster

balti will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive

Sikhism and Hinduism

Whoever wrote this has never read the Bhagavad Gita.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/...ikh_Scriptures

Quote:
“Many Shashtras and many Simirtis have I seen and searched them all. Nanak, they equal not Lord God's invaluable Name.” (Ang 265)

“You worship gods and goddesses, but you do not know the Supreme Lord God. Says Kabeer, you have not remembered the Lord who has no ancestors; you are clinging to your corrupt ways.” (Ang 332)

“The Pandits, the religious scholars, the teachers and astrologers, and those who endlessly read the Puraanas, do not know what is within; God is hidden deep within them. || 4 ||” (Ang 419)

“The Hindus have forgotten the Primal Lord; they are going the wrong way. As Naarad instructed them, they are worshipping idols. They are blind and mute, the blindest of the blind. The ignorant fools pick up stones and worship them. But when those stones themselves sink, who will carry you across? ||2||” Ang 556

“Why worship gods and goddesses, O Siblings of Destiny? What can we ask of them? What can they give us? The stone gods are washed with water, O Siblings of Destiny, but they just sink in the water.” (Ang 637)

"The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye. The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them." (Ang 875)

"I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other." (Ang 1136)

"I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers." (Ang 1136)

"I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim." (Ang 1136)

"I have abandoned both the Pandits (the Hindu religious scholars) and the Mullahs (the Muslim priests). ||1||Pause|| I weave and weave, and wear what I weave. Where egotism does not exist, there I sing God's Praises. ||2|| Whatever the Pandits and Mullahs have written, I reject; I do not accept any of it. ||3||" (Ang 1158)

"They who say a stone is a god; in vain is their service. He who falls at the feet of the stone; vain goes his labor. My Lord ever speaks. The Lord gives gifts to all the living beings. The Lord is within, but the blind one knows not. Deluded by doubt, he is caught in a noose. The stone speaks not, nor gives anything. In vain are the ceremonies of the idolater, and fruitless his service." (Ang 1160)

"The blind ignorant ones stray in doubt and so deluded, deluded they pluck flowers for worship. They worship the lifeless stones and adore tombs. Their service all goes in vain." (Ang 1264)

If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the world belong? According to the Hindus, the Lord's Name abides in the idol, but there is no truth in either of these claims. ||1|| (Ang 1349)

"I do not accept Ganesha as important. I do not meditate on Krishna, neither on Vishnu. I do not hear them and do not recognize them. My love is with the Lotus feet of God. He is my protector, the Supreme Lord. I am dust of his Lotus feet." (Guru Gobind Singh)

"Mahadev called himself eternal; Vishnu called himself Supreme, Brahma called himself lord; none of them realized the Transcendent Lord. All those sages created by Hari, They propagated their own Simritis, the way by which one can enshrine the Lotus feet of Hari in mind, they did not adopt that way of meditation. Brahma produced the four Vedas but those who love the Lotus-feet of Hari rest outside the attachment of the Vedas. Prophet Mohammad was created by the Lord. He was made sovereign of Arabia. He also created a new Dharma and the circumcised (Muslims) became supreme. All were forced to meditate on his name (Mohammad Rasul). Nobody remembered the Name of the True Lord. Then I (Hari) adopted you as my Son so that you may start the Khalsa Panth. Everywhere you spread the Dharma and instruct the public not to practice chicanery. What the Hari says I (Gobind Singh) utter that, and do not subject myself to anybody’s influence. We do not worship stones, neither adopt various garbs. We do not keep matted hair nor wear ear rings. We do not subject ourselves to anyone’s influence. We perform whatever God ordains. I have come for this in the world. The Lord sent (me) to uphold Dharma. All the Avtars (Prophets) that have been before proclaimed themselves only." (Bachittar Natak, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

"Some say the Muslim rosary, others meditate by Hindu Mala. Some read Puranas, others read Quran. Both waste themselves in the love of arguments. Lord is distinct from both." (Bachittar Natak, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

"Ever since I have grasped Your feet, I have not thought of anybody else. I do not accept the doctrines enunciated by various faiths, believing in Ram, Rahim, Puranas and Qoran. The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas mention different concepts but I do not subscribe to any of them. O God, the Sword-bearer (of justice)! With Your Grace, all that has been uttered by me has been done under Your command.

Dohra! I have shunned every door and have entered Your door Please hold my arm and keep my honour, Gobind is ever Your slave." (Raam Avtar, Guru Gobind Singh)

Guru Gobind SIngh Ji on Khalsa

Day and night they meditate on the Light manifest. Accept the One, and they do not contemplate anyone else. In complete love they keep the form. They never keep faith in fasts, graves, Mausoleums, pilgrimages, ritual charity, false compassion, austerity, false constraints. Except the one, the Lord, they do not recognize anyone. When the Light illuminates the Mind, only then Khalsa is known, distinct and pure. (33 Swaiyas)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle

5 Lastest Threads by balti
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
UK Prison Population Statistics Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 2 3 24-02-2024 16:23
What are your thoughts on Bageshwar Baba? Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MahaRani 5 6 30-03-2023 06:44
Purchasing power of USA dollar will decline! Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 5 6 20-04-2022 06:16
2020 Report on International Religious Freedom:... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing balti 0 1 12-01-2021 15:37
Tapan Ghosh - Founder of Hindu Samhati, Died Topics & Posts For Public Viewing NaiNikaa 1 2 11-01-2021 12:27