Greivance letter - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > PROFESSIONS / EDUCATION > Law > British Law
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Greivance letter
Old 16-11-2005
-X_afr|na_X-
Sexy Poster

-X_afr|na_X- is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

Greivance letter

Dear

Re: Incident 22/23 June 2005

Jenny Tyler

Regarding the above I would like to file a grievance report against Jenny Tyler for gross misconduct and causing me alot of unnecessary stress and grief.

Please note the following catalogue of events:

1. 22nd May 2006 - Jenny took me into the hotel pub and said that £30.00 that she had gave me to put into the safe was missing from the safe check done on the late shift, She then asked me **What did u do with the money that I gave u to put into the safe** I told her that I had put it into the safe, she then said did you put the cash into the safe and take a £30.00 petty cash voucher out of the safe, I said no as I did not recall her saying to me to take a petty cash voucher out of the safe. She then proceeded to say to me **you know you can tell me if u didn’t put the money into the safe** which felt as if she was implying that I had taken the money, she was writing everything down, and told me that she would get back to me after seeing the H.R department and that she would get back to me, at this time I was really worried and upset as I HAD put the money in the safe!!, Jenny found out that I had been upset, and then we had another chat, and she said **dont stress about the matter**, I said I would look at the safe checks, but she said she has already checked it and that there would be no point too look again.

she then asked me how I would like to pay the £30.00 that was missing, either by cash or out of my wages, and I replied just take it out of my wages as at the time I was upset and humilated at the accusation being made against me.

2. 23rd May 2006: After a sleepless night, I came into work feeling nervous and upset, I broke down into tears at the front desk as I felt very stressed and isolated, Hazel from switchboard saw me and was shocked by the state I was in and called Allison stuwart the financial controller, who took me away from the desk and re-assured me and told me to re-trace my steps once I had calmed down, also present was my H.R Manager Sarah Cole

She then advised me **that she had, had a good look through the paperwork and that the money was not there and told me that there would be no point in me having a look myself**.

Later that day, me and heather my work colleague who was on shift with me the day the incident occurred, sat down and looked through all the documentation and found that the money had been in the safe all the time, and was down on the previous am check which I had not looked at. I did not get so much of an apology from my manager, who simply dismissed the whole thing And walked off, I was made to feel like a theif, it was both distressing and humilating, that is not my character, I am an honest individual, this could have tarred my character had I not proven the accusations were wrong and that the mere £30.00 was in the safe all the time.

I expect an apology and also you should look at the way I was dealt with, maybe a look at the managers procedures for dealing with incidents like this in future, surely she should have had all the facts and had a thorough look through the paperwork before making accusations against me.

I have also informed my union representative, who advised me to wait aleast a week for a apology before lodging a greivance, it has been over a week now, and no apology.

I trust you will look into this matter and take adequate action.

Yours sincerely,

-X_afr|na_X-
((þùÑjÅßÍ))

5 Lastest Threads by -X_afr|na_X-
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
The people of Lahore blew up the lockdown | GNN |... Pakistan -X_afr|na_X- 0 1 04-05-2020 13:48
More than 100 passengers coming to Pakistan from... Pakistan -X_afr|na_X- 0 1 04-05-2020 13:46
Vegetables, fruits' prices increased l 04 May 2020 Pakistan -X_afr|na_X- 0 1 04-05-2020 13:45

Old 16-11-2005   #2
Sparkle~Dust
Creaming The Posts

female
Sparkle~Dust is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0