camel hump hijab??? - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > Deen Talk
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

camel hump hijab???
Old 29-11-2013
SexiiHijabii
Wild Poster

SexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura aboutSexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:
...Because i'm worth it x

camel hump hijab???

what do you think?
Attached Images DownloadDownloadDownloadDownloadDownloadDownload
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (203.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 692bc94cc02c0e1e26bf60797ebf8789.jpg (74.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 14037_519478391443627_1678132975_n.jpg (22.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 042613camelhump_640x360.jpg (40.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A59V4KlCIAEZSIX.jpg (61.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg camel-hump-hijab.jpg (66.1 KB, 0 views)

~ x Sorry i wasn't born pretty x ~

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks shexy thanked for this post
Likes shexy liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by SexiiHijabii
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hijabi by Mona Haydar (Wrap my Hijab) Topics & Posts For Public Viewing SexiiHijabii 0 1 24-04-2017 04:25

Old 29-11-2013   #2
SexiiHijabii
Wild Poster

female
SexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura aboutSexiiHijabii has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:
CountrySexiiHijabii's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 92
Thanks (Received): 46
Likes (Given): 138
Likes (Received): 90
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 5

...Because i'm worth it x
Attached Images DownloadDownload
File Type: jpg n705t1.jpg (64.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_lt765hzPKP1qjhcbqo1_400.jpg (17.3 KB, 0 views)

~ x Sorry i wasn't born pretty x ~

Post Thanks / Like

Old 21-12-2013   #3
Clueless
Image of Perfection

female
Clueless will become famous soon enoughClueless will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryClueless's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 16
Dislikes (Received): 0

I'm a complete and utter OXYMORON! mwhahahaha
Many girls/ women get confused by the true meaning of hijab, it is so much more than a fabric to cover your head. It extends to your entire dress and demeanour. To an extent I do agree with what you have said above, yes one should dress modestly and in a way that doesn't attract unwanted attention, this also means you shouldnt raise your voice etc as tht could also lead to unwanted attention.

However the flip side of the coin is who are we to discourage a single good deed, for how do we know which will be accepted? Just because someone does dress 'inappropriately' while wearing a headscarf, we may feel this is an improper representation of islam, but maybe in Allah (SWT)'s eyes this is preferable to dressing that way without a hijab.

Also I can appreciate a we are representing our religion, and this way of dressing may not give an accurate reflection, but society needs to understand they cannot judge a religion on the actions of an individual or a group. Religion is perfect we are not.

Finally, and then I promise I will end my essay and maybe stop procastinating and go write a riveting essay (yawn) I notice a lot of talk not just on here but every where about how a women should dress/ act/ live. Lets not forget, men also have restrictions in islam, but as we are a male dominated region at the top that is conveniently forgotten/ hidden. Just a point to consider.

Post Thanks / Like

Old 21-12-2013   #4
Clueless
Image of Perfection

female
Clueless will become famous soon enoughClueless will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryClueless's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 16
Dislikes (Received): 0

I'm a complete and utter OXYMORON! mwhahahaha
Many girls/ women get confused by the true meaning of hijab, it is so much more than a fabric to cover your head. It extends to your entire dress and demeanour. To an extent I do agree with what you have said above, yes one should dress modestly and in a way that doesn't attract unwanted attention, this also means you shouldnt raise your voice etc as tht could also lead to unwanted attention.

However the flip side of the coin is who are we to discourage a single good deed, for how do we know which will be accepted? Just because someone does dress 'inappropriately' while wearing a headscarf, we may feel this is an improper representation of islam, but maybe in Allah (SWT)'s eyes this is preferable to dressing that way without a hijab.

Also I can appreciate a we are representing our religion, and this way of dressing may not give an accurate reflection, but society needs to understand they cannot judge a religion on the actions of an individual or a group. Religion is perfect we are not.

Finally, and then I promise I will end my essay and maybe stop procastinating and go write a riveting essay (yawn) I notice a lot of talk not just on here but every where about how a women should dress/ act/ live. Lets not forget, men also have restrictions in islam, but as we are a male dominated region at the top that is conveniently forgotten/ hidden. Just a point to consider.

Old 22-12-2013   #5
shexy
Dynamite Hands

Female
shexy is a jewel in the roughshexy is a jewel in the roughshexy is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
Countryshexy's Flag is: England
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 155
Thanks (Received): 98
Likes (Given): 217
Likes (Received): 168
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 2

Star Sign: Star Sign
My bibi says im sheXy! :$
i h8 all the lectures!!
my hair is really long and i aint cutting it!!!

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best