Twelfth Century Code Of Love Theology Religion Essay - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > PROFESSIONS / EDUCATION > Social Studies > Theology
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Twelfth Century Code Of Love Theology Religion Essay
Old 16-12-2016
Theologian
You Got Me Hooked!

Theologian is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

Twelfth Century Code Of Love Theology Religion Essay

Love is not as important today as it was in the twelfth century. People take the word love for granted. Couples meet each other on the internet, through different blind dates, or just random places and a few weeks later, they believe they are in love. Some people also believe in love at first sight. I do not believe someone can fall in love after meeting them for the first time. It is impossible for someone to fall in love before even getting to know the person. People who fall in love with someone so quick and easy, usually does not last long. Their mate usually does not love them back as well. Some people believe it's strange, crazy, or weird for a person to fall in love with them so quick. Those are usually the type of people who become obsessed very easy and will sometimes lose their mate.
By reading The Twelfth Century Code of Love, it seems as though love was kind, gentle, and sweet. Love seemed very real as if it was hard to take it for granted. It explained the true meanings of love. I believe the word love is being misused. People use the word love to get by with something or if they feel it needs to be used. People may use the word love to feel better about themselves or to make themself feel highly. They may also tell someone they love them just to get what they want out of that person. Telling someone you love them can get you away with a lot of things. Even if you really don't mean it, some people can never tell.
There are many different types of love and many ways you can use the word love. People can love their spouse, such as the love that was talked about in The Twelfth Century Code of Love. People can also love their family, which is unconditional love. People can love their cars or money, which are material things. People can also love their self and their life in which they will take good care of themselves and think highly of themselves. Different types of love can come from all over. People who love one another will live a longer, meaningful life.
True love comes from within. When someone really has your heart, you just might be in love. It is very easy to fall in love but very hard to fall out of love. It is said that love can be a disease that can be hard to get rid of. In today's society, love can sometimes become misinterpreted. Friends may say they love each other, which can be different from partner's saying they love each other. Today, there are still some real relationships and marriages in which comes from real love. Real love is not always exposed out in public because that is the quickest way for your love to fall apart or for someone else to take control of it. You still should not be ashamed of any type of love. Some people may experience love unexpectedly. They may start out liking someone or something, and end up loving it.
Many people wonder how they will know they are in love and not in lust. I believe love is a powerful thing and you really do not know you are in love until you are experiencing it. You will not realize you are in love at first sight. You might think you just really like something or someone. Lusting over something or someone can become very easy. Many people may think they are in love when really they are in lust. It can become very easy for someone to get their feelings hurt when falling in lust. I believe in today's society, a lot of people are lusting over one another rather than falling in real love with each other. Today, people in lusting relationships make lifelong decisions within a few months and do not even realize it such as having children. Children are being born because of lusting relationships or lusting situations. Families with real love will last much longer.
The ideal love can be very hard to find. Love can be found no matter where you go. Christians are always supposed to love everyone including their enemies. It can sometimes become hard for people to love everyone they come in contact with. Even people who have bad attitudes or get on your nerves should be loved as well. It is also said that people should treat one another how they would like to be treated, so if you want to receive love, you will have to give it as well.
When trying to find out if you are really in love or just lust, it is best to read The Twelfth Century Code of Love. It really explains and describes the importance of love and how love may feel. While reading it, I have noticed how a lot of the points consist of me and my relationship. Love is still in the air in today's society because I believe I am in love. As well, I also believe the word "love" can sometimes be misused and hard to find. People may use the word love differently than Sir Gawain and the Green Knight did in The Twelfth Century Code of Love. They may be in lust and not realize it. I believe true love is very hard to find.

5 Lastest Threads by Theologian
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post