‘Dar Khuda Se’ is based on women harassment and its consequences - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > ENTERTAINMENT > Desi World > Lollywood
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

‘Dar Khuda Se’ is based on women harassment and its consequences
Old 07-08-2019
мєняιѕн
Feeling High?

мєняιѕн will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Zindagi ae tere naal Tu mera ae pyaar Aaja ve maahi ve

‘Dar Khuda Se’ is a newly released Pakistani drama serial. It released on June 18, 2019 and runs every Tuesday at 8pm. The drama is produced by Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi and is written by Sarwad Nazir and directed by Anjum Shahzad. Meanwhile, this drama has owned millions of hearts due to its astounding casts Imran Abbas and Sana Javed who are very venerable in Pakistan industry because of their striking personality.

To the most part, this drama deals with the social issue of harassment and its impact on women. It highlights how a woman becomes the victim of harassment where the works of it have serious consequences on the women who experience it. She feels worthless and wretched. So, such harassments create a hostile environment for women in our society which causes problems to live.

To begin this drama reveals the story of Afreen which has amazingly played by Sana Javed, who belongs to a middle class family where she herself becomes compel to support her family by working in Shahwaiz’s office: the role is played by Imran Abbas.

While Shahwaiz is from a rich family who has an elder wife but always keeps eyes on others women because of being a womanieer.

Hence, he always tries to get connected to Afreen but Afreen is a decent girl who could not bear the nonsense of Shahwaiz for that she always stand in front of him.

When Shahwaiz feels that Afreen does not find any interest in him he destroys the life of Afreen.

On the other hand, Afreen becomes the victims of Shahwaiz’s destruction without committing any sin, her character was blamed not only by the society but also her parents could not believed in her. Her life is destroyed because of Shahwaiz who has been harassing her consistently. Hence she becomes the victim of harassment where her life becomes worthless and her character was blamed in our society. So, she finds it hard to live in.

To sum up this drama is going to be one of the most famous dramas due to its highlighting consequence. It brings us one of our ongoing social issues that are harassment on women and its consequence afterwards.

It puts a glance on the women of our society that how they find it very hard to live when they experience harassments.

Similarly, women always be blamed even the sin is committed by men. Its message can be influence for our society who may stand up on such issue.

Most importantly, I love the Original Soundtrack of this drama which is sung by my favourite singer Sahir Ali Bagga. It has fast become one of the most popular currently-playing drama serials.

The writer is a teacher and can be reached at mhbaloch666@gmail.com

https://dailytimes.com.pk/421622/dar...-consequences/

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks shexy thanked for this post
Likes shexy liked this post

5 Lastest Threads by мєняιѕн
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Cutest cat videos Topics & Posts For Public Viewing xxHaRrOw-GiRlxx 1 2 02-10-2020 12:49
This public service message is brought to you by... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing мєняιѕн 0 1 24-04-2020 01:52
Best Sunscreen For Oily & Acne Prone Skin Topics & Posts For Public Viewing мєняιѕн 0 1 30-09-2019 21:43
Bridal Makeup Base Tutorial Like Pro At Home Topics & Posts For Public Viewing мєняιѕн 0 1 30-09-2019 21:40
Lux Style Awards 2019 | Main Event | Har Pal Geo Lollywood мєняιѕн 0 1 07-09-2019 21:24

Old 12-08-2019   #2
shexy
Dynamite Hands

Female
shexy is a jewel in the roughshexy is a jewel in the roughshexy is a jewel in the rough
My Mood:
Countryshexy's Flag is: England
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 155
Thanks (Received): 98
Likes (Given): 217
Likes (Received): 168
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 2

Star Sign: Star Sign
My bibi says im sheXy! :$
I love this show....i'm on part 12

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best