Intoxicants - Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020

Advertisements

★ ♥ ★ A Multicultural Community that unites people from all over the world ★ ♥ ★
Go Back   Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 > Religion & Culture > Islam > The Science of Hadith
Forgotten Your Password? Register
User Tag List

Intoxicants
Old 27-06-2012
Roohi
AMC Addict

Roohi will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
life is beautiful

Intoxicants

Narrated Aisha: When the last verses of Surat-al-Baqara were revealed, The Prophet (peace be upon him) went out (of his house to the Mosque) and said, “The trade of alcohol has become illegal.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 34 Hadith 429

Narrated Abi Burda: That Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari said that The Prophet (peace be upon him)had sent him to Yemen and he asked The Prophet (peace be upon him)about certain (alcoholic) drink which used to be prepared there. The Prophet (peace be upon him)said, “What are they?” Abu Musa said, “Al-Bit’ and Al-Mizr?” He said, “Al-Bit is an alcoholic drink made from honey; and Al-Mizr is an alcoholic drink made from barley.” The Prophet (peace be upon him)said, “All intoxicants are prohibited.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 59 Hadith 631

Narrated Anas: The alcoholic drink which was spilled was Al-Fadikh. I used to offer alcoholic drinks to the people at the residence of Abu Talha. Then the order of prohibiting alcoholic drinks was revealed, and The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered somebody to announce that. Abu Talha said to me, “Go out and see what this voice (this announcement ) is.” I went out and (on coming back) said, “This is somebody announcing that alcoholic beverages have been prohibited.” Abu Talha said to me, “Go and spill it (i.e. the wine).” Then it (alcoholic drinks) was seen flowing through the streets of Medina. At that time the wine was Al-Fadikh. The people said, “Some people (Muslims) were killed (during the battle of Uhud) while wine was in their stomachs.” So Allah revealed: “On those who believe and do good deeds there is no blame for what they ate (in the past).” (5.93)
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 50 Hadith 144

Narrated Anas: While I was waiting on my uncles and serving them with (wine prepared from) dates–and I was the youngest of them–it was said, “Alcoholic drinks have been prohibited.” So they said (to me), “Throw it away.” So I threw it away.
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 69 Hadith 489

A look from you is as blinding as the sun
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky
When I'm with you
Every minute I'm not around you
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you
I feel like I am blind
~

"Sade Jism Ne Vakh Vich Is Duniya ,
Chalo Maniya Tahiyo Aeh Duriya Ne