Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Coronavirus deaths of two nurses lead to calls for more protection
View Single Post

Coronavirus deaths of two nurses lead to calls for more protection
Old 03-04-2020
MissBehavin
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

MissBehavin is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits

Coronavirus deaths of two nurses lead to calls for more protection

Demands for better protection for the UK’s healthcare workers are growing following the death of two nurses in their 30s, while another frontline worker quit her job after being forbidden from wearing a face mask, Haroon Siddique, Nazia Parveen and Alexandra Topping write.

Areema Nasreen, 36, died shortly after midnight on Friday at Walsall Manor hospital in the West Midlands, where she had worked for 16 years. Aimee O’Rourke, 38, who joined the NHS in 2017 and worked at Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother hospital in Margate, Kent, died hours earlier, on Thursday night. Both were mothers of three children.

Two NHS healthcare assistants have also died. The family of Thomas Harvey, 57, who worked in north-east London, believe he would still be alive today if he had been given proper personal protective equipment (PPE), they told Sky News.

I'm in heaven when you kiss me

5 Lastest Threads by MissBehavin
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Thought Amazon Couldn’t Sink Any Lower?? THINK Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 19-07-2021 10:48
it is unknown how many live in the tunnels Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 20:08
Here’s Why America Is Dumping Its Trash in Poorer... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing MissBehavin 0 1 26-04-2020 19:48