Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Watch this: My Daughter’s Big Loud Indian Wedding
View Single Post

Watch this: My Daughter’s Big Loud Indian Wedding
Old 17-03-2024
Amrita
Wild Poster

Amrita will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
help!!

Watch this: My Daughter’s Big Loud Indian Wedding

This is so beautiful!

#DELHI
In December of 2022, my daughter Amanda Marion Shore was married to Rohan Jain in Delhi,# India. This film follows the happy couple from last minute shopping in the oldest parts of Delhi; to the Haldi Ceremony where paste and elaborate henna is applied to the body; to the Mehandi Ceremony a night of #Bollywood inspired dancing when rings are exchanged; and finally to the wedding day itself when the groom rides to the symbolic ceremony on a white horse surrounded by drums and revelers. The Jain Family hosted a spectacular multi-day event that was documented by myself along with an 8 person video crew from Studio RGB in Delhi. I’ve spent these past months editing dozens of hours of footage into this 36 minute film. Please watch and enjoy and share!

5 Lastest Threads by Amrita
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
From Israel To India: Holi And Purim Celebrated... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 24-03-2024 17:52
Watch this: My Daughter’s Big Loud Indian Wedding Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Neha.Kulkarni 1 2 17-03-2024 07:08
Gyanvapi EXPLAINED | The struggle connects all... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 19-02-2024 13:46
Now, HINDUS Can Do Pooja in GYANVAPI MOSQUE |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 05-02-2024 21:23
Reality News Reporters were saying overcrowded... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Amrita 0 1 01-02-2024 00:28