Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Kindness, humility and equality: how the Sikh tradition of Sewa..
View Single Post

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
I was thinking the same..Article written and shared on the Guardian..What more can you expect...Do you ever see them talking on the Gita? Nah, these sadistic shitheads enjoy waffling about Modi, BJP or castism, that's all

Bhagavad Gita:
Quote:
Charity:

“Acts of sacrifice, charity and penance are not to be given up; they must be performed. Indeed, sacrifice, Charity and penance purify even the great souls.”
Chapter 18 Verse 15

“Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away, And whatever austerities you perform – do that, O son of Kuntī, as an offering to Me.”
Chapter 9 Verse 27

“One who is not envious but is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor and is free from false ego, who is equal in both happiness and distress, who is tolerant, always satisfied, self-controlled, and engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence fixed on Me – such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me.” Chapter 12 Verse 13-14

“Charity given out of duty, without expectation of return, at the proper time and place, and to a worthy person is considered to be in the mode of goodness.”
Chapter 17 Verse 20