Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2007   #26
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
if soaps can...animals can...durrr...listen lady...go and ask any scientist...or any1 else who know's anything beyond what their mother taught them...and u'll see im right...and the denaturing and how its not BS...and that cannabilism malarkey...urrr i fink u'll quite find that its jus ur brain tellin you...what your eating...but the actual stuf your eating once the proteins ahve been dentaured...are not the same...im not talkin cooking temperatures here woman...im talkin thousands of degrees ere....you won't be the same thing if i put u thru them temperatures would ya?

other than that...you believe what u believe...n i'll believe what i wana believe...your long essays are borin me..cos they're repetitve....

"Tabdeel-e-Mahiyat is the total transformation of something whereby the original substance retains no properties of its former state and differs completely from it in application. One must understand that to include everything and anything under this analogy or cite modern food production techniques does not necessarily satisfy the condition of Tabdeel-e-Mahiyat. A classic example is Gelatine, a thickener used in food derived from skins, tendons, ligaments, bones, to produce a gelling agent. However some remnant of the original product still remains in the final packaged product making it impure and improper for use despite the great chemical changes it underwent. Hence this will not be considered Tabdeel-e-Mahiyat or Halaal. "

in that case...dont eat white bread...it has traces ov alcohol in it which is produced by the yeast in the bread...and the high temperatures

have a nice time lookin for the "V" sign...LOL...see its not as simple as that is it? Lookin for the vegetarian sign...cos it doesnt always apply to muslims!!!

jeez...talk abt killin the topic.