Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Muslim Identity: Shaharukh Khan, Soha Ali khan - with Barkha Dutt
View Single Post

Old 06-05-2011   #31
Parisienne
Dynamite Hands

female
Parisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really niceParisienne is just really nice
View Member's Youtube Channel
My Mood:
CountryParisienne's Flag is: France
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

#IstandforPalestine
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALKI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~TendrePoison~* View Post
Right ... I Agree..

But nowadays no ones FORCED to Convert? Are They?

Can we debate later? My migraines not goin away..hav it bad since i woke up ..

So you find it Normal then? The Usa Invading Muslims lands, like so so what? Mughals did the same.... Hmm.. They all tired to Invade India.. The Christians as the Muslims..

In some parts of India,people are Still living all together Happily! With Tolerance towards Each Others!..

We Can not Change History,no matter what Happened in the Past,n what ever is Happenim in our Countries Today. Hindu n Muslims r stil fighting, jws n Muslims stil fighting... Religious Wars,if we can call em like tht wud nver End til the End of time...

I didnt Offend any Religion, i just Said that, The Usa is fighting against Muslims. in the name of "spreading Peace".... Pffff bulshit. And im not Even Dissin em Only.im Dissin both Parts.

Yes They all lived together,struggled,to kick the Angrezz ..i know
I KNOW YOURE NOT...BUT I'M TRYING 2 EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, SO EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE READS THIS...THEY CAN UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LIKE SHAH RUKH KHAN

FOLLOW 2 SETS OF BELIEFS...AND WHEN PEOPLE SAY (as you mentioned before)

"HE IS NOT MUSLIM, COS HE DOESN'T FOLLOW ISLAM CORRECTLY"

WELL, THIS IS BETWEEN HIM AND GOD ONLY...GOD WILL JUDGE HIM, IF HE IS A GOOD MUSLIM OR NOT...NOT SOME HUMAN BEING...
THE MORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON MUSLIMS LIKE SRK, THEY (non muslims and clueless Muslims) WILL JUDGE YOU, THEY WILL SEE YOU AS A "FUNDAMENTALIST TYPE MUSLIM"

...ACCORDING TO THE QURAN, WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE....

BUT YOU WILL BE PROJECTED AS THE BAD GUY (unfortunately) FOR SPEAKING OUT...THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE QURAN WILL ASSUME YOU ARE SOME NUT JOB ASSERTING THIS AND THAT AS THEY PLEASE..

Osama's way of doin what he did is Wrong,thats a Fact.
The Usa's way of doin wht they re doing is Wrong.

N yyeh what i said is wrong too... I apologize to u SRK lol

Yeah thats one thing tht is btw The Person n God. I deffo Agree on dat.