Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Hinduism & Islam: Similarities and Differences
View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012   #14
Fozia4life
Slippery Fingers

Female
Fozia4life is on a distinguished road
View Member's Youtube Channel
My Mood:
CountryFozia4life's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
Zindagi ko agar gulzaar banana chahten hai to zamane se shikayat karna chhor den
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxKhRiShNeExXx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozia4life View Post
Apparently if you convert someone to Islam it is a sure way to heaven. So it is encouraged! But my question is that there are so many people I knowwho are born in a different faith, who are nice decent people. How can one particular faith such as Islam say that only they will go to heaven, and no one else?
This is wrong! I thought a good deed is what matters, nothing else.
At college that would happen..Some of the Muslim guys would make fun off me then say sorry after by saying "we only jokingg"

calling me cow worshiper or asking questions like: "do Hindus really drink cow piss?"

Sometimes they show me Zakir Naik videos and say "see Islam is the only path to god"

When I reply or say anything then I get accused of hating Islam
but then why ask me questions or say things? not fair

I heard about the cow crap thing and when I had a different Id in youtube I had a friend who used to chat with me on Youtube and he was bullied because he was Hindu. I tried to persuade him to stay but he got very upset and said he was being victimised because of
his religion, and you know who was doing the bullying? The Muslims!! I was horrified and told him to ignore them, or report them. But they went on about the cow etc and the rest I don't even wanna say as I found it too offensive. So he left Youtube, and all because of
a few Muslims that give the rest of us Muslims a bad name.