Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 18-12-2007   #40
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
Steamy Poster

female
w ά ŧ έ υ έ я is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
lol...still slating me i see..

jus dropping by sistah to say...yeh i still think gelatine is halal...i was trying to say...that you can believe whatever you want to believe is correct...im not trying to change people's opinions of what they think is halal and what is haraam...and was merely pointing out the fact that i ...along with many others see that gelatine is halal...and your causing an uproar by having a hissy fit about it, you seem to be very angry about this issue...however, with me , your lack of debating skills...get on my nerves...the fact that you argue like a child instead of making your point like an adult.

Also, i know you have plenty of hadiths and qur'an to back up what your saying, but you still haven't shown me one that relates SPECIFICALLY to gelatine. where is says, clear cut that its haraam...NOW your going to go on about haraam meat and animals...gelatine and meat are not the same thing...may i remind you.

THEREFORE, your pathetic lil argument about cannabilism is thrown out the window as well.

AND im not trying to change Islam. Gelatine is not from an animal. thats the basic point. and you know the rest, ive repeated myself loads of times on how its made. and you still havent disproven the fact that the cartilage and gelatine are two different things. scientifically speaking.

How is gelatin made?
"The production of the gelatin starts w/refinement of collagen-bearing tissues of ANY ANIMAL that has raised and slaughtered for food purposes. ....These materials are carefully soaked in alkalies and/or acids and washed in clean water to remove almost all non-collagen constituents, including meat. During this soaking period the collagen is converted to gelatin. The treated materials are then cooked gently in pure water to extract the gelatin, which is further refined by filtration....(Contrary to common belief, gelatin is not manufactured from horns or hooves or meat of animals, for these do not contain the necessary collagen).

"It is interesting to note that during manufacture of gelatin, chemical changes take place so that, in the final gelatin product, the composition and identity of the orignal material is completely eliminated. Because of this, gelatin is not considered a meat food product by the United States government..."

and by many scholars may i just add there. lol

Show me a hadith or any Qu'ranic verse that says specifically that gelatine is haraam...and i'll give up and say that its haraam...because then i can't dispute it.

i think you'll find ive addressed your many...lil minded points that you made.