Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2007   #36
Original Sistah
Still Learning

female
Original Sistah is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

has no status.
Finally the salafi salaams back! oh, it's only because she's leaving because she can't address my points. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you didn't address even one? hmm strange I thought someone so opinionated would have evidence to back up their claims, authentic evidence I might add.

People may not comment on this but I know they read it, they just don't want to get involved, I don't blame them, I never lower myself to even responding to people who have no clue on what's going on in their grey matter, but I'LL REPEAT I don't like people trying to change Islam.

I don't get into 'slanging matches' love, people here only know me from this site, if they knew me from anywhere else, they would know I'm more into intellectual debate and constructive promotion rather than arguing with a child who won't back down.

woahhhh you're trying to back away from you supporting that gelatine is halal? bit late now isn't it..lol. erm you do know that verse is for disbelievers right as in NOT THE SAME RELIGION AS ISLAM, ie there is no compulsion in reliigion, not I am Muslim I will eat haraam things, you are Muslim, you don't. Because there are some things in Islam that CANNOT be misinterpreted.

Talking about the white bread (I assume you make it since you know), you wouldn't really be asking me if I eat white bread if you actually knew why alcohol was forbidden in the first place, enough said.

hahaha, you see I laugh because I find it funny, people have opinions yes, but sometimes they just don't have any substance to them and are funny, as is the case here. we ARE on different levels 'mate', glad you noticed, I reckon I've done more science than you, so you swanning around like you're the only scientist here was a bit premature..

and fyi, for people that don't know, you don't need to be clever to do science, heck I even did it

and why don't you go ask a few people in the street if Science proves there is a God, I'm sure it'll stick in your head one day. You say what I say is repetitive, yeah I'm getting bored of it too, you just don't take it in though, like how I said ISLAM DOES BACK UP SCIENCE, but doesn't prove there's a God does it? If Islam's word of Science had really succeeded, we wouldn't have such a thing as atheists in this world..

So, you're willing to take on certain bits of Science and not of others? hmm I see you're a selective chooser lol.

I don't really care if you reply, truthfully I didn't feel bothered in the first place, just thought I'd do my bit and try and alleviate some ignorance of Islam in this world. And don't deny you didn't want to spread your beliefs because I've come across people like you before. If you didn't want to, you'd be eating your pork in the corner and keeping to yourself, NOT justifying it on a public journal. I don't judge anyone, and I'm not holier than thou, I'm just defending my beliefs is all.

I will end by using my all time favourite quote
'I have never won an argument with an ignorant person'

Walaikumasalam wr wb

Original Sistah