Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - What are your thoughts on Rishi Sunak as PM & Media portryal?
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2023   #4
B34VER
In Post Rehab

Male
B34VER is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryB34VER's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
Chew your brain
The main issue for him to deal with is Immigration (stop the boats), cost of living and NHS issues..
Mass majoirty voted to keep Labour out and to deleliver Brexit.
Then Covid happen, none of the previous issues have been fully dealt with, Sunak has his work cut out. I wish him good luck and yes I am glad he has become PM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...et-brexit-done

Quote:
Fri 13 Dec 2019 17.21 GMT

Britain’s prime minister, Boris Johnson, secured a crushing victory in the UK’s general election as voters backed his promise to “get Brexit done” and take the country out of the European Union by 31 January next year.

Johnson’s Conservatives captured 364 of the 650 seats in the House of Commons with all bar one seat counted, a comfortable majority of 74 and the party’s best showing in a parliamentary election since Margaret Thatcher triumphed in 1987.

He addressed the nation just after 7am in London, saying Brexit was now the “irrefutable, irresistible, unarguable decision of the British people” and promising those who lent their vote to the Tories in traditional Labour areas: “I will not let you down.”