My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

I'm Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy.. I'm Telling You It's Going To Be Worth It
I read something similar...

...Propaganda really..His ashes were scattered in the ganges as per Hindu Vedic tradition.

Had he been Jesus follower, they would have buried his ashes even though Christains bury their dead.

Why would his family take his ashes all the way to India to scatter them in the ganges if he had turned Christian??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ceremony.html

Quote:
George Harrison was cremated without ceremony in a simple cardboard coffin just hours after he died, it was revealed last night.

The ex-Beatle was taken to a crematorium in Los Angeles after his family held hands around his death-bed and said a simple prayer over his body, the funeral directors who arranged the former Beatle's funeral revealed.

And his family were given the ashes after the funeral, which cost less than £350, and in accordance with his last wishes, were reported to be preparing to scatter them on a river in India.

The death of the so-called "quiet" Beatle, at just 58, caused mourning around the world.

Chistians are trying to clain that he reverted back to Jesus before his death.. no he did not.

https://www.reallifestories.org/stor...my-sweet-lord/

Quote:
My Sweet Lord

Close friends have revealed that George was a seeker of Christ for some time before he met Louis Palau. Although always a fan of Christ the teacher, it appears that in his final year he also embraced Jesus Christ as the one he claimed to be, God the Son, the Saviour of all people who turn to him. In the Bible, God states,

“Those who seek me will find me.” (Jeremiah 29:13, Proverbs 8:17, Luke 11:10)

The media representation of George is generally of a spiritual seeker who embraced Eastern Mysticism. This was only a part of his journey. It seems that all along he was seeking the One True God rather than just a ‘religious experience’, and George found him in the person of Jesus Christ in the final months of his life on earth. George’s wife Olivia said that the last words George spoke before he died were the words of Jesus recorded in John 13:34, “Love one another.”

George’s awesome single ‘My Sweet Lord’ was originally written in praise of the Hindu god Krishna. It reached number one on singles charts globally in 1971. After his Christian conversion, George changed the emphasis. He told the evangelist who prayed with him that he was re-dedicating the song to Jesus Christ. Following George’s death in November 2001, the song was re-released and topped the charts again in 2002. This time it was in praise of Jesus Christ, God the Son, the Saviour of the World!

'We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.'

- Henry David Thoreau

>> www.minds.com/bulletproofyogi <<