Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - The Real Truth About RRR, Telugu Cinema & The Oscars | India & Global Representation
View Single Post

The Real Truth About RRR, Telugu Cinema & The Oscars | India & Global Representation
Old 15-03-2023
SoNi_kUr
Stop Crying..Start Typing!

SoNi_kUr is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
has no status.

The Real Truth About RRR, Telugu Cinema & The Oscars | India & Global Representation

#theelephantwhisperers #naatunaatu #rrr
A moment of merry and pride should be the only two feelings one should feel as Indians represent us and win on the global stage! With respect to #rrr , the case of #naatunaatu winning and #theelephantwhisperers also joining the party, it really is a great moment for indians at the #oscars . The journey of the #ssrajamouli film with #ramcharan and #ntr has been nothing short of exciting and I hope you loved and celebrated when #mmkeeravani finally picked up the trophy. I hope you liked the video of RRR and NAATU NAATU winning at the oscars!

s

5 Lastest Threads by SoNi_kUr
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Jimmy Kimmel Recaps the 2023 Oscars, a Surprise... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing SoNi_kUr 0 1 15-03-2023 04:41
The Real Truth About RRR, Telugu Cinema & The... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing SoNi_kUr 0 1 15-03-2023 04:39
Kitty Party (Official Trailer)| Navv Bajwa |... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing SoNi_kUr 0 1 09-01-2020 04:00
Jai Mummy Di Official Trailer Topics & Posts For Public Viewing SoNi_kUr 0 1 09-01-2020 03:57