Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - CAA: The Citizenship Act, 1955
View Single Post

Old 19-01-2020   #3
Anorexic_Barbie
Post Addict

Female
Anorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enoughAnorexic_Barbie will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
CountryAnorexic_Barbie's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
I See You Looking At Me
this is very true.
Hindus from Pakistan, Bangladesh are our first priority.
Muslims who flea persecution have 50 or so Islamic countries to go to.
Where do Hindus under persecution go?

Quote:
5) If your concerns are about illegal immigrants not being welcomed in India and you are looking at it from US context then STOP! I don't know
about your views on impact of illegal immigration in the US. For us there is a difference between refugees seeking asylum and illegal
immigrants. India, a developing country, is almost 1/3rd the size of USA with over
3 times the population. We have scarcity of resources and
cannot afford to support hordes of economic migrants. The latter take away from Indians on the lowest rung of the economic ladder, irrespective
of religion. You'll find most Indian Muslims agreeing to this too. For many decades govts have provided many subsidies/benefits to the citizens
which had to be claimed by showing certain documents. Voter IDs have been mandatory too to ensure free & fair elections. We have battled
security threats from the neighbourhood for a very long time too. We have a multi-party system with strong regional parties. We are in effect a
country of countries which is both a boon and a bane for us. Vote bank politics/preserving vote banks takes a whole together different dimension
in India and every political party is guilty of this. We all have our own baggages & ouexperiences shape our historical perspectives, something
that has always been exploited by sparring political parties. Our complexities should not be looked at solely from the perspective of a western
experience/mindset.

Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men.
Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalBeautyTube

Subscribe | Like | Share