Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - 'Will not resign': Pakistan PM Imran Khan ahead of anti-govt protests
View Single Post

'Will not resign': Pakistan PM Imran Khan ahead of anti-govt protests
Old 26-10-2019
Asiansoul
Nutty Poster!

Asiansoul will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
has no status.

'Will not resign': Pakistan PM Imran Khan ahead of anti-govt protests

Right, so get this... a storm is brewing for Imran Khan.....

Maulana Fazlur Rehman has declared that he will mass protest to remove Imran Khan from office...

can it be done?

Khan is allowing the march to take place..previously it was barred..

Quote:
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said that he will not resign under pressure from the opposition Jamiat Ulema-Islam-Fazl

The Azadi March has been announced by the JUI-F chief in a bid to topple the government

slamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said that he will not resign under pressure from the opposition Jamiat Ulema-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F), which intends to launch an anti-government protest named 'Azadi March' later this month.

In a meeting with senior journalists and analysts, Khan said that he sees a conspiracy behind JUI-F chief Fazlur Rehman's protest which he said is driven by a certain agenda, reported Geo news.

"There is no question of my resignation and I will not resign. Dharna is agenda-based, and it has foreign support," Khan said at the meeting.

"I don't understand what Maulana's problem is," he added. "I don't understand the agenda of the opposition."

The Azadi March has been announced by the JUI-F chief in a bid to topple the government, which Rehman says came to power through "fake elections".

Meanwhile, the Pakistan government has decided to let the march proceed as long as parameters laid out by courts for lawful protest are not breached, reported Dawn.

This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/...889026793.html

5 Lastest Threads by Asiansoul
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
The Guardian & The BBC's fake news against India... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 16-03-2024 23:43
UK Muslim groups speak out against being targeted... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 16-03-2024 22:30
Kindness, humility and equality: how the Sikh... Comparative Studies in: Society, History & Religion Asiansoul 0 1 11-03-2024 21:59
Look at this shitty video: The Myth Of The Muslim... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Asiansoul 0 1 11-03-2024 08:01
10 popular dishes introduced by Mughals to India Topics & Posts For Public Viewing balti 4 5 10-03-2024 04:14