Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Islamic Prophecies On The Day Of Judgement
View Single Post

Old 23-02-2006   #2
Cinderella
Explosive Brain

female
Cinderella is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryCinderella's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
has no status.
awww bless sugapuffjazakallah....u byn workin on this research or jus from knowledge

yeh its true as u sed no matter wot religion u believe in theres a day of resurection(cnt spell )
inshallah am workin on my knowledge of islam cuz i knw its guna b so useful on the day of qayamah

its scary wen u think abt it, but wen u realize its sumat u av 2 learn.
also on the day of judgement our prophet pbuh will be with us on 3 occasions crying and pleading to Allah(SAW) for our forgiviness:

1, at the scales wer our good deeds and bad deeds will be weighed and judged on

2,at the fountain wer one sip of its water can get us all the way 2 jannah without any problem, pain.

3,on the mountain wer all his ummah will cum for help and he will use his one and olni wish to protect us...

the reason why i avnt quoted the places, the fountain, is because this is me knowledge i av picked up from my islamic lessons dnt remember much need to luk thru all me research...and from the hadith which i dnt no the quotes 2...

iwill look thru and get bak 2 this inshallah.

g {YCinderellaY{ h
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember four of his fingers are pointing at himself
gh
A man is already halfway in love, with any woman who listens to him
Got you half flippin like fire Come with me let me take you higher I'm the object of all your desire And your attention is all i require Im that dream in your head when your sleeping im that secret iside that youre keeping