Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 27-11-2007   #21
MournfulDevil
Topic Destroyer

male
MournfulDevil has a spectacular aura aboutMournfulDevil has a spectacular aura about
CountryMournfulDevil's Flag is: Bolivia
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Empty
Okay dnt knw anythin bout science .lol . but took ur advice and got my “head around ” this… or tried u can knock me if im wrong however here it goes…

Gelatin is made by boiling the hides and bones of cows and pigs to release their collagen, or whatever ..

It starts with an animal … and u can start saying things scientifically on how it doesn’t be an animal anymore n so on …

My own opinion A: if its starts with an animal it still is an animal, B: science and religion don’t wanna start comparing beliefs/n how they do stuff then ur gonna get into a whole new mess..

Science today tries to act like god creating things n whatever …

At the end of the day u believe what u want to believe and some believe what they want to believe .. its just loop holes to me… like I said if it starts with an animal then u knw it still is … like saying okay I rob a bank, with that money I invest it make more and how much ever I robbed ill donate it to the charity then I know my investment is legit/free from sins… when I believe it isn’t

Your other question was why Muslims today believe they are vegetarian or act like it my reply to that was because of the meat thing in super stores that’s why we look for the V sign .. refer to old post…

U can knock this all day long u like and its cool at the end of the day its just my voice ..