Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - What are your thoughts on India 'CAB' Citizenship Amendment Bill?
View Single Post

What are your thoughts on India 'CAB' Citizenship Amendment Bill?
Old 10-12-2019
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?

What are your thoughts on India 'CAB' Citizenship Amendment Bill?

Youve prob heard by now through biased coverage in the media how India is "blocking Muslims from coming to India" unless you disagree with the whole situation and consider it racism??...What are your thoughts on this matter? Smash the poll button!

Is it racism? Is it just?

You can select two options from the above poll

#TahirGora #TAGTV #CAB
India's far left using again Muslim Card in 'CAB' Citizenship Amendment Bill - Tahir Gora @TAGTV

The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2019. The Bill amends the Citizenship Act, 1955 to make illegal migrants who are Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians, excluding Muslims from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan, who entered India on or before 31 December 2014, eligible for Indian citizenship.

The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2019, that seeks to give Indian nationality to non-Muslim refugees from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan passed the lower House test yesterday. The Bill seeks to amend the definition of illegal immigrant for Hindu, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist and Christian immigrants from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, who have lived in India without documentation. They will be granted fast-track Indian citizenship in six years.

https://www.economictimes.indiatimes...campaign=cppst

5 Lastest Threads by jay999
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Modi’s Muslim remarks spark ‘hate speech’ Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 22-04-2024 15:11
Every time I read this is makes me laugh -... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 20-04-2024 18:28
Who the fuck is this cunt? Akhmed Yakoob running... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 08-04-2024 17:01
Lord Ram Mandir & BBC , Babri Mosque Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 17-02-2024 07:28
UN aid chief heads to West Asia to take forward... Topics & Posts For Public Viewing jay999 0 1 16-10-2023 19:25