Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Armin Navabi vs. Hindu Goddess Kali Controversy
View Single Post

Old 12-10-2020   #26
jay999
Vewy Vewy Addictive!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by micklfc08 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalpana.v View Post
We don't force our religion on to others , while they want to enforce their "beliefs and thoughts" on to us.
Why is he saying blasphemy laws are stopping freedom of speech in India?
Is there any truth in that?
There's no such blasphemy laws in India or Hinduism...

Quote:
Samkhya (Sanskrit: सांख्य, IAST: sāṃkhya) is one of the six āstika schools of Hindu philosophy.[1][2][3] It is most related to the Yoga school of Hinduism, and it was influential on other schools of Indian philosophy.[4] It forms the theoretical foundation of Yoga. Samkhya is an enumerationist philosophy whose epistemology accepts three of six pramanas ('proofs') as the only reliable means of gaining knowledge. These include pratyakṣa ('perception'), anumāṇa ('inference') and śabda (āptavacana, meaning, 'word/testimony of reliable sources').[5][6][7] Sometimes described as one of the rationalist schools of Indian philosophy, this ancient school's reliance on reason was exclusive but strong.[8][9] It is traditionally viewed as a theistic philosophy as it accepts the authority of Vedas.

Samkhya is strongly dualistic and has historically been theistic or nontheistic, with some late atheistic authors, such as the author of the Samkhya Sutras.[10][11][12][13] Samkhya philosophy regards the universe as consisting of two independent realities: puruṣa ('consciousness') and prakṛti ('matter'). These two realities exist parallel without affecting each other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samkhya