Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - The rise of necrophilia cases in Pakistan
View Single Post

Old 20-03-2024   #2
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
the Nithari case in Noida, India, was notorious for the serial murders and rapes of women and children by Surinder Koli.
Only read this now after seeing your comment to that guy on Minds..

Says here he was acquitted, is that her only source of comparison?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...448596300.html

Quote:
PRAYAGRAJ: The Allahabad high court on Monday acquitted Surinder Koli and his employer Moninder Singh Pandher in the 2005-2006 Noida serial murders, also known as the Nithari case, in which he had been sentenced to death.

Koli has been acquitted in about a dozen cases while Pandher has been acquitted in two cases in which he was sentenced to death by the trial court.

Hindustan Times - your fastest source for breaking news! Read now.
Monday’s verdict was pronounced by a division bench comprising justices Ashwani Kumar Mishra and Syed Aftab Husain Rizvi. The bench had reserved its verdict in the cases on an appeal by the two convicts and a reference from the trial court to seek confirmation of the death sentence.

A detailed judgment is still awaited.

Koli, who hails from Mangurkhal in Uttarakhand, was handed death sentences in 12 cases while Pandher also had been sentenced to death in two cases by the trial courts.

The Nithari murders were committed between 2005 and 2006. The matter came to light when in December 2006, skeletons were found in a drain near a house in Nithari, Noida. Later, it was found that Moninder Pandher was the owner of the house and Koli was his domestic help.