Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - An Indian Muslim man marries his own daughter
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2020   #4
B34VER
In Post Rehab

Male
B34VER is on a distinguished road
My Mood:
CountryB34VER's Flag is: UK
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Star Sign: Star Sign
Chew your brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
I'm not a fan of ishiilam, I abu se these mullahs all the time for their daftness...BUT in fairness..(and you should know) Ishilam DOES forbid a M from marrying and having sxu al relations with a direct family member ..Eg, mother father, brother sister etc...So this guys behavior (with his daughter) has no substance (scripturally)..If he claims god (all ah) spoke to him commanding him to impr egnate his daughter , then he is clearly a nut job with no association to reli gion, because that would contradict his own book

Another reason why this article holds no ground is, there are plenty of cases worldwide when a drunk father comes home, abuses his daughter, child or whatever..and reli gion is NOT involved (we hear about it all the time)...So atheists need to come up with some better logic...What will you say then? The bottle of whiskey spoke to them? Do you see point? Shouldn't really embarrass yourself with illogical videos
Many hillbillies inbreds in Texas who don't follow God