Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it
View Single Post

I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it
Old 21-08-2003
°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º
Needs Lessons

°º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º is on a distinguished road
has no status.

I am F*****G SICK of this bull**it

I am soooo annoyed wit all these STUPID FOOLS who dis Islam with the limited negative information that they hav gained frm the western media that continually attempts to paint a bad picture of Islam since the unfortunate events of September 11th- (which myself i do not condone) ----- i hav jus spent 10 minutes listening to a girl DISREGARDING Islam because she believes Islam oppresses women to a massive extent--- i listened to her pathetic argument because i wanted to hear the basis of it.... HOWEVR doesn't the west oppress women also or just as much... with the imagery displayed everywhere of how a woman should appear - slim gorgeous blonde etc thousands of women strive to achieve this... disregarding what IS actually important n relevant in life... so in my conclusion i feel that people should stop being narrow minded and gather all the information from a non-bias view before they start JUDGING others....... L8rz u lot XxX

You are just Jealous ...
that the little voices talk to me!

5 Lastest Threads by °º°ºÂ§ïAn°ºGurl°º°º
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
How the brain reads words Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Poisonous 8 47 16-10-2003 19:12
ramzaan Topics & Posts For Public Viewing Da Outlaw Gyal 59 335 07-10-2003 15:54