Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - Is gelatine haraam?
View Single Post

Old 30-11-2007   #23
MournfulDevil
Topic Destroyer

male
MournfulDevil has a spectacular aura aboutMournfulDevil has a spectacular aura about
CountryMournfulDevil's Flag is: Bolivia
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Empty
Quote:
Originally Posted by w ά ŧ έ υ έ я
okay...
Quote:
Originally Posted by w ά ŧ έ υ έ я

its up to u if u wana believe it or not...

but one thing u jus said really annoys me...who do people say religion and science doesnt go together..they dont compare with each other...

our religion states so many things that science is jus about discovering now...if science doesnt collaborate with religion how does the qu'ran write about so many scientific things?

besides...God created science...science is just a study of what god created if you ask me. so the two DO go together.

this is why im referrin to the science of how protein denatures...and if you dont know that...then im afraid you will never understand my argument...if some1 who knows what im on about disproves me...mayb i'll think twice...LOL but i dont think they will be able to tell me that a denatured protein is the same as what is was before it got denatured lol if u get me

lol u lost me denatures...so im gone from this post... nor do i wanna get into a heated debate so ..i bow out and take my leave