Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - India or Bharat?
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2023   #4
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha.Kulkarni View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorexic_Barbie View Post
What a rubbish article

Is she serious??? Vedas are 1500BC?

Quote:
There was Hindustan, the name used by the Persians, the Greeks, Delhi sultans and the Mughals for hundreds of years to refer to a large stretch of the north and centre of the subcontinent.

Finally there was Bharat, a name that is traced back to an ancient Sanskrit text, the Rig Veda – written around 1500BC – which mentions the Bharata clan as one of the principal tribes occupying an area now known as north India. It is also the name of a legendary king that appears in the Sanskrit epic the Mahabharata, who Hindus claim was the father of the Indian race.
Soooo, Vedas were written 3,000 years before Jesus was born??

Mahabharat was written before the Vedas?
LoL
I knowwww!!

It's bad enough seeing that rubbish when M make videos distorting the age of vedas, but constant rubbish by the Guardian paper, all bcoz they hate Modi ji

I sent an email:

Quote:
xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk>
guardian.readers@theguardian.com

Hello,

I would like to inform you that the following article has many errors:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...back-centuries

One such error is:

Quote: "Finally there was Bharat, a name that is traced back to an ancient Sanskrit text, the Rig Veda – written around 1500BC – which mentions the Bharata clan as one of the principal tribes occupying an area now known as north India.
It is also the name of a legendary king that appears in the Sanskrit epic the Mahabharata, who Hindus claim was the father of the Indian race."

The Mahabharata epic was compiled 4-5,000 years ago, where the name Bharat is mentioned.
The name Bharat also appears in the Bhagavad Gita (again 5,000 years old)
The 4 Vedas are older than the Mahabharat period /epic.
The name Bharat is also mentioned in the epic Ramayana (which is older then Mahabharat).
Vedas do not mention a Bharata clan.

We're assuming you have the verses or directly translated sources from Sanskrit to confirm your statements?
Which we highly doubt.

Might I suggest you do some actual research instead of employing some imbecile with half baked knowledge.
Stop with your propaganda.

Something to help you get started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJ-0ul5wj4&t=71s

“And remember that this, which forms part of the Mahabharata, the greatest epic on earth was written four or five thousand years ago." Source: Mountain Paths Published Paperback: 324 pages Publisher: University of California Libraries (January 1, 1919) Language: English ASIN: B006FX6KPA

Some automated reply:

Quote:
Readers' editor (Guardian) <guardian.readers@theguardian.com>
xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you for your email. This is an automated response to confirm that the readers' editor's office has received your email.

If you have not already done so, please send a web link or details (eg date and page number) for any story about which you are making a comment or complaint, or in which you've spotted a possible error.

Kindly note: we value and read all emails received but regret that we cannot undertake to enter into individual correspondence unless you are the subject (or their authorised representative) of an article or image.

Details of the complaints process are here

Further information about the role of the Readers' Editor's office is here

Daily corrections and clarifications are published here

If your email concerns an article in the Observer, please forward your *original* email to: observer.readers@observer.co.uk

Redirecting your message

The Readers’ Editor is not involved in commissioning articles or deciding what is published by the Guardian and Observer. Please see the section on "article submissions and story suggestions" for details of where to send press releases and news tips or how to share reader experiences.

If you have a query about anything else, please visit the Guardian's help centre.

--
Guardian readers' editor's office

Kings Place, 90 York Way,

London N1 9GU

theguardian.com

-----

Download the Guardian app for Android and iOS

-----

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way. Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP. Registered in England Number 908396
Nothing will happen, they will just make some shitty excuses
pointing at some fucked up book printed by someone they know
or another Nehru type fucktard!