Asian Massive Crew Community 2002/2020 - View Single Post - The Struggle to Integrate Muslims in Europe
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2023   #2
jay999
Nutty Poster!

jay999 will become famous soon enough
My Mood:
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
Quote:
The results were clear. Employers were two and a half times more likely to offer the Christian an interview than the Muslim. In experimental games conducted in Paris’ nineteenth district where Serers and Joolas interacted with native French subjects, they once again found that the French exhibit a gratuitous distaste for Muslims, more so than they do for Senegalese Christians. When given the opportunity to withhold money from other people in the experiment, native French subjects were more likely to do so with Senegalese Muslims than with Senegalese Christians.

I was working at this place ages back and it was only me and this Muslim guy (only two Asians in that department), and during lunch hour he started to pray..He even bought along his pray mat.
I'm not even Muslim but I felt uncomfortable as people walked in and out the staff room as I sat there eating my sandwich. I thought, why can't you do it else..

You could clearly see others found it uncomfortable, but never said anything ..They had that look on their faces and walked straight back out the room.

I look back at school and college days and the integration levels were different...There was some level of understanding but now it seems as if you have to accept things even if you don't want too.. while Muslims reject anything which opposes their religion, truth be said.